New & already addicted to Love Potion...

vladmyra

Hello everyone,

I just discovered Love Potion in early August and have really enjoyed reading through all the pheromone forum posts, trying to decide what I most want to order based on all the wonderful stories people have shared on here.

I live in Australia, and there is nothing available here that comes close to what Love Potion is offering- I'm really grateful to have found this place. I'm already completely and utterly addicted to buying hoards of goodies. In fact, I think I may be going slightly insane with greed and desire- I have already placed 4 orders in the last month, and am well on my way to having a complete collection of women's pheros.

Pheros I have already got my greedy hands on: Phero girl, OCCO Gold, Sexology III, Gotcha, Velvet Kissess with Cuddle Bunny, Super Sexy for Women (in UN & Sneaky Clean), La Femme Mystere, Focus Potion, Popularity Potion, Audacious.

Pheros I am currently waiting for with greedy anticipation: Est, DHEAS, Lace, Treasured Hearts, Heart & Soul, Cougar, OCCO White, Bang! plus a bunch of lovely perfumes...

Am I sick, or is this normal?

Vladmyra

Welcome to the forum! What you have described is absolutely normal behaviour. Very soon your have your own collection, look for a special place and box to keep your new smellies, think of ways to combine your scents, etc.

Thank you Joc! Yes I have put all my lovely pheros in a pretty box, but have already run out of room. Think I'll have to buy a special cabinet to keep all my preciouses in... I have never been more excited about buying anything since I turned 18 a few years ago and could buy my own alcohol, lol. Actually, that doesn't even come close to matching this.

:welcome384:

Welcome, welcome!! Around here, you are perfectly normal. And wherever you choose to put them will shortly become very cramped and you will need more space! Can't wait to hear what you've liked and how it's worked. Good to have you!!!

Thanks quiet guy. Glad I'm not alone in my obsession- I have actually stopped buying new shoes and clothes to have more money for LPs.

You stopped buying new shoes?!?! This is serious. Luckily there are a couple counselors here on the forum lol.

You stopped buying new shoes?!?! This is serious. Luckily there are a couple counselors here on the forum lol.

He is quite correct. The counselors will point you to new stores where you can get shoes at discounted prices while also saving for LPs. They'll also provide all the support you need when you aren't sure if you would like that certain scent LOL ;)

He is quite correct. The counselors will point you to new stores where you can get shoes at discounted prices while also saving for LPs. They'll also provide all the support you need when you aren't sure if you would like that certain scent LOL ;)

Hahaha - pretty much - you notice I did not say anything about them helping you cure your addiction. What they help you with is probably more like enabling it and learning to happily live with it lol.

First of....Welcome Vladmyra! :smilies-23596:

Am I sick, or is this normal?

Yes.

Thanks quiet guy. Glad I'm not alone in my obsession- I have actually stopped buying new shoes and clothes to have more money for LPs.

Also normal.

Very true as well - we are here for one another in this community.

Hahaha - pretty much - you notice I did not say anything about them helping you cure your addiction. What they help you with is probably more like enabling it and learning to happily live with it lol.

A.B.S.O.L.U.T.E.L.Y. Our goal is to help you be satisfied with who you are...we are not interested in changing you or aiding in denial. We want you to embrace the beautiful person that you are and the LPs that will help you to accentuate those lovely things about you. We are a community of enablement and collection er, eh, CollecTIVE growth here :Emoticons04231::Emoticons04283:

Hi!

Isn't it so fun the whole experience!From reading,writing down what you want,filling the cart,getting your first orders and pondering ALL the time on what to order next..lol.

I remember when I first started I couldn't stop thinking about what to order and my first order was only samples but then I bought off the trades and my first bottle was ladyv's sugarkisses:-) once I had an actual lp bottle then I couldn't wait to buy more!

The excitement never wears off either because there is always something to look forward to with the New Releases ..OMYgosh..OCTOBER is around the bend,fall scents!..can't wait to see what comes out!!!

Well Have fun :-)

Thank you Storemy Whether, NuTrix, halo, Bluebear, Miss DC, hearts, Eggers & Tanya. I'm already having so much fun with my lovely growing collection.

LOl, quiet guy & Storemy Whether- learning to live with this obsession already seems inevitable. I feel like a child who woke up Christmas morning to find santa had left her a whole box of puppies/kitties all squirming to be loved and petted at the same time! Excitement overload...

Thank you Storemy Whether, NuTrix, halo, Bluebear, Miss DC, hearts, Eggers & Tanya. I'm already having so much fun with my lovely growing collection.

LOl, quiet guy & Storemy Whether- learning to live with this obsession already seems inevitable. I feel like a child who woke up Christmas morning to find santa had left her a whole box of puppies/kitties all squirming to be loved and petted at the same time! Excitement overload...

I love this analogy!! I felt like this just this morning... what do I wear? What have I not shown love to in awhile? Who needs to be loved and petted? :Emoticons0424:

So glad you are enjoying your perfumes/pheros!! You will never be bored or run out of scents to choose here. :D

You are normal dear. I'm jealous of the giant orders!! wowza. It's probably good for me that I have a limited LP budget though, since I am too eager. Be sure and post in the review threads as you try your lovlies out.

Welcome to the boards. You're off to a major good start.

Thanks Raq on. I tell myself large orders are more economical in the long run, due to overseas postage. But I think I'm just enabling my addiction here, as a few days later I'm off to buy more before the previous lot have even arrived yet!

You will never be bored or run out of scents to choose here. :D

And don't forget layering! :w00t: Even more delightful scent options with layering possibilities!!! :w00t: You'll be rolling in delight indefinitely!!! :w00t: