I'm so excited that I went for the bottle of this on instinct because it's delicious!

Wet - reminds me of pherogirl and sugared honeycomb - very similar to my nose and very delicious. I am a junkie for anything that's got a strong honey component to it. That's what I'm getting here while it's wet. Can't wait till it dries down.

will edit and complete this when it's dry, but so far... Mmmmmm

Dry - Honey and Honeycomb, hints of cinnamon and musk. A very sexy scent. On me it's reminiscent of pherogirl but the musk and cinnamon add to it's uniqueness and complexity in a very yummy way.

Edited by starlitegirl

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so excited that I went for the bottle of this on instinct because it's delicious!

Wet - reminds me of pherogirl and sugared honeycomb - very similar to my nose and very delicious. I am a junkie for anything that's got a strong honey component to it. That's what I'm getting here while it's wet. Can't wait till it dries down.

will edit and complete this when it's dry, but so far... Mmmmmm

Got mine too and that's the first one I'm trying. I've got the honey and the sweet. The drydown really takes it down. Hoping the cinnamon will catch up. But I'm liking it. My guy didn't comment that I smelled funny when he came in the door so I'm taking that as a good sign. He's not shy when he doesn't like something.

Got mine too and that's the first one I'm trying. I've got the honey and the sweet. The drydown really takes it down. Hoping the cinnamon will catch up. But I'm liking it. My guy didn't comment that I smelled funny when he came in the door so I'm taking that as a good sign. He's not shy when he doesn't like something.

The cinnamon and musk are subtle on me. Hints of them, but they're there.

Yeah I get a real Phero Girl vibe from it too (honey + cops = DO ME NOW). But the sugar and spice edge gives it an interesting added dimension. I know Ail's blend is going to work as well as Cuddle Bunny does on my OTL but I'm curious to observe how he likes the scent. As for me, I wanna do me again...there goes my afternoon! :frown:

Yeah I get a real Phero Girl vibe from it too (honey + cops = DO ME NOW). But the sugar and spice edge gives it an interesting added dimension. I know Ail's blend is going to work as well as Cuddle Bunny does on my OTL but I'm curious to observe how he likes the scent. As for me, I wanna do me again...there goes my afternoon! :frown:

Lol, oh wow, this scent sounds Scandalous! I cant wait to try it. I am not big on honey scents but I find there is always room in my arsenal :thumbup:

I'm so glad I snagged one of these completely unsniffed. Sometimes a girl has to live dangerously. I love the honey based scents...can't get enough of them.

I love this also, so glad I ordered some!

First sniff when wet, I thought of Sugared Honeycomb right away. I have completely fallen in love with honey so this is a good thing. :D

Now that it's dry, the honey is almost gone and I get the brown sugar, maybe with a little cinnamon, but mostly just brown sugar.

Whoever said delicious was absolutely right! :icecream:

Sultry Brunette...how did you fare with phero girl or sug'd honeycomb? Normally my skin will amp the sweetness of the honey, but with Sexology the honey has definitely died down. So this may just work for you afterall! :)

So glad I've got this coming!!!

Yeah, I just HAD to get one too.....if for no other reason than the name....lol.....

Sultry Brunette...how did you fare with phero girl or sug'd honeycomb? Normally my skin will amp the sweetness of the honey, but with Sexology the honey has definitely died down. So this may just work for you afterall! :666:

Not so well with either of them. I ended up trading out both of those. Hopefully, this one will work better on me...

Testing this one purely for scent purposes today.....on me the honey is only strong at the beginning. After that, it fades into the background and softens the scent. This is quite an intoxicating scent.....I love the brown sugar and cinnamon combination......will test it on my sweetheart next week......

Oooh, I hope it does this on me...

If not, I'm sure you have a dear old friend, who lives really close by, you could give it to. In fact, said friend may actually do REALLY well with honey scented fragrances. Just a thought.

I ordered a full sz and got mine too, haven't opened it yet and I'm almost afraid to wear it.

Edited by liz

This was one of the two or three that I didn't particularly like out of the sample pack... but, you know sometimes you can come at it again at a later time and find it to your liking so the verdict is out on this one still...surprising because I love Sugared honeycombs...

This may actually go as a trade

djac

OK. this did not do well on me. As most strong honey scents do, it did the funky waxy slightly acrid thing. It would waft in and out. There was about 10 minutes in there where it smelled nice and cakey, then it went back to acrid wax. Bottle and sample up for grabs on my trading post.

This one was more or less as expected. I like brown sugar and I love cinnamon, and all the notes melded very nicely. Can't speak to the pheros - Again DH's reaction was "It's nice" - which means "I am busy watching X-Play and don't want to think right now." Understood. I was hoping the est might help him destress a little, since he is tightly wound and under a lot of pressure this week...

Will try later when he is caught off guard.

Edited by Pony

This one is true to description and reminds me alot of Mara's Rocket fuel. It's great on it's own, but also I see great potential in layering it under some of the lighter more fruity scents to make them more complex. I put a dab of Miasma and a swipe of Pink Emerald over this and LOVED the result! The possibilities for this one are great!!!

I placed this review in the New Releases Forum so I did a cut and paste to this one.

I simply love Sexology.

As soon as I got my package I went straight to the Sexology. To me upon first sniff it is raw sex in a bottle. Just ask my husband. He couldn’t keep his hands off of me all night. I wore Sugared Honeycomb and Amber Enchantment over the Sexology, which to me brought out the wild musks and ambergris nicely. My husband said that I should only wear this combination from now on. So I think he likes it. We were like wild animals who couldn’t get enough of each other. Let’s just say we hardly slept last night and he tried to get me to stay home from work this morning.

The combination of such prized ingredients as Civit, Tonquin and Black Musks makes this oil very precious. And it gives the scent a very very animalistic feel to it. I feel like howling at the moon and running through dark forest. I just knew I would simply love Sexology. I can hardly smell the copulins in it and Civit Musk to me is a very haunting scent that lingers in my mind. It makes an impact. I dont think a man will forget a woman who is wearing this. This scent will haunt his dreams.

I have two bottles and am planning on buying 2 more just as soon as my money fairy stops running away from me. Ail you have done an EXCELLENT job.

I have been wearing phero mixes for a few years now and this one is my fave to date.

Having known Ail,

I knew the phero part was a given and so I purchased it without trying a sample.

Now I wish I bought 2.

The scent on me remains a brown-sugary almost molasses-with-honey finish, and I would wear this with NO ONE around, just to feel and smell good.

A little note of interest-

I work in hospitality and this scent mix nets me ALOT of money.

This result is seen with both genders !!!

Sex and money (-and harmony? who knew!),

Ail-Mara-Danna -

thank you !!!!

I have been wearing phero mixes for a few years now and this one is my fave to date.

Having known Ail,

I knew the phero part was a given and so I purchased it without trying a sample.

Now I wish I bought 2.

The scent on me remains a brown-sugary almost molasses-with-honey finish, and I would wear this with NO ONE around, just to feel and smell good.

A little note of interest-

I work in hospitality and this scent mix nets me ALOT of money.

This result is seen with both genders !!!

Sex and money (-and harmony? who knew!),

Ail-Mara-Danna -

thank you !!!!

I agree, Lor......this is a great one, even for just the scent.....I love the dirty musk undercurrent......I bought one bottle, unsniffed......now I am getting another in a trade......

Thanks for the note on the money part, though! I'm not in hospitality, but maybe when I am "courting" new accounting clients, this one might come in handy....

PS......good to see you popping in! You should visit more often!!

I have a question but first want to say that I LOVE this one too. When I first arrived at LP, I just didn't "get" honey scents. I felt self-conscious wearing them. Now I wear them all the time, something with honey is usually my bottom layer or all over scent under my main scent for the day!

So my question is do I understand correctly that this is the same phero blend as in Cuddle Bunny or is it different? The Cuddle Bunny scented is my Favorite LP ever and I ADORE the phero blend!

Hi therapygirl..

If you are referring to Cuddle Bunny scented, then that is my pheromone formula, and is purely EST and a lot of copulins to get the cuddle factor then the..Well you know what..! ^_~

The unscented Cuddle Bunny pheromone formula was created by Pharmacom adding bells & whistles to my original formula and it is actually a LOT more blatantly sexual than the scented version.

Sexology's pheromone formula in addition to those two factors, also contains a healthy amount of Betanol to add bonding, deep communication and QUALITY of conversation to the proceedings, then some lovely cuddles, then - well..You KNOW what! ^_~

Betanol is well-known for causing people who have literally just MET you, to feel like they have known you for a very long time, and in MEDIUM-high doses like in Sexology, it doesn't so much act as a truth serum, but more like a bonding agent. It really can promote a sense of trust and a level of deep comfort.

Hope this helps you..

Thank you my friends the lovely Lor, Countess, stkatz and Dolly for your lovely words, and thanks too to all others who have emailed me about Sexology. Your comments have really touched me.

Blessings to you all

Ail )O(

Hi Ail! I just wanted to add my congrats for this blend. I bought three bottles (unsniffed) mainly because I'd heard so much about Cuddle Bunny scented (missed out on that, unfortunately but I really like the unscented version). It's everything that I hoped it would be!

Thanks so much for your creativity!! :thumbup:

I've been wearing this to bed the past few nights (hee!) just to see how well it wears over the course of 12 hours or so and it's so mmmmm. I already know what's going to happen as far as the other reaction. ;)

But I will say that it's very distracting, I can't imagine wearing this out of the house again (I did for my initial test) because my mind ended up under the gutter, y'all. Someone's gonna get it and how (okay sure, Ail, there might be some "bonding" too, lol)! :thumbup:

Edited by luna65

Hi Ail! I just wanted to add my congrats for this blend. I bought three bottles (unsniffed) mainly because I'd heard so much about Cuddle Bunny scented (missed out on that, unfortunately but I really like the unscented version). It's everything that I hoped it would be!Thanks so much for your creativity!! ;)

Thank you so much for your kind words. Please don't count a Cuddle Bunny scented rebrew out JUST yet.

If you read therapygirl's latest thread where she is looking for Scented Cuddle Bunny, I explain a bit more there. Maybe that one ingredient that is at present alluding Mara, will manifest somehow.

If we all just wish hard enough with a true heart - we can make ANYTHING happen in life, after all. ^_~

I love reading your comments Luna. Your refreshing wit and extreme honesty, never fail to put a smile on my face.:thumbup:

Blessings

Ail )O(

Thank you so much for your kind words. Please don't count a Cuddle Bunny scented rebrew out JUST yet.

If you read therapygirl's latest thread where she is looking for Scented Cuddle Bunny, I explain a bit more there. Maybe that one ingredient that is at present alluding Mara, will manifest somehow.

If we all just wish hard enough with a true heart - we can make ANYTHING happen in life, after all. ^_~

I love reading your comments Luna. Your refreshing wit and extreme honesty, never fail to put a smile on my face. :thumbup:

Blessings

Ail )O(

i have searched the forum for the proper place to BEG for scented Cuddle Bunny to be re-brewed.

Heck, I'll pay for it in advance ;)

please direct me to the "beg here" section, LOL!!!

Here you go lovely Lor.. The efforts of the thread I linked below (though originally NOT designed to be used as such..) resulted in a third rebrew of Betrothal and second AND third rebrews of Scandalous amongst others - so it's always worth trying. :thumbup:

Hope you liked the birthday e-card I sent you!

Back by popular demand

Blessings and Hugs

Ail )O(

I placed this review in the New Releases Forum so I did a cut and paste to this one.

I simply love Sexology.

As soon as I got my package I went straight to the Sexology. To me upon first sniff it is raw sex in a bottle. Just ask my husband. He couldn't keep his hands off of me all night. I wore Sugared Honeycomb and Amber Enchantment over the Sexology, which to me brought out the wild musks and ambergris nicely. My husband said that I should only wear this combination from now on. So I think he likes it. We were like wild animals who couldn't get enough of each other. Let's just say we hardly slept last night and he tried to get me to stay home from work this morning.

The combination of such prized ingredients as Civit, Tonquin and Black Musks makes this oil very precious. And it gives the scent a very very animalistic feel to it. I feel like howling at the moon and running through dark forest. I just knew I would simply love Sexology. I can hardly smell the copulins in it and Civit Musk to me is a very haunting scent that lingers in my mind. It makes an impact. I dont think a man will forget a woman who is wearing this. This scent will haunt his dreams.

I have two bottles and am planning on buying 2 more just as soon as my money fairy stops running away from me. Ail you have done an EXCELLENT job.

okay... that's it ! I'm trying this tonight ! very nice review Countesszero !! I agree w/you about Civit, it is haunting, reminds me of a song by Fiona Apple: "Slow like Honey", ...... 'you'll remember me, like a melody, yeah...I'll haunt the world inside you......'

If this has that effect on SP, I may have to buy another bottle as well.

Hmm yes haunting is a good description. Yesterday I had this on my right wrist, and all day I would get this deep, soft smell that would trigger me to smell closer. Must have been the civit - was very animalistic but in a good way. It haunted me all day, even after I had washed off and applied others - it was still there, teasing under the surface.

This one is growing on me (usually phero blends have to grow on me).

Wow,

I have got to try this - i ordered a bottle of this unsnifffed and it seems i made a good choice, i may have to get additional ones

Hope my skin does not make it go crazy or strange

Okay, I snagged one of these right off the bat. I haven't tested it out yet because there are sooo many others (especially my own (3) created sugars). I put some of this on my shoulder and it reminded me a lot of PheroGirl. I'm going to wearing it correctly tonight so I can get the full feeling of this wonderful creation (thanks to Ail). ^_^

My man sniffed this one on me today, and said he really liked the smell......he was stopping by for a brief visit, and since we had kids around, it was a very safe test. As soon as he got within range, I got the "Oooooh, you smell gooooood." When he asked what this one was and I said "Sexology", he said......"Well all righty then!" He got a kick out of the name.....

As we were visiting, he kept leaning in to huff my neck, and continued to comment that he likes this one......and then he said that he needed to leave, because he was getting "cranked up".....will test the full effect of the pheros tomorrow night......but my first impression is that this one is a winner! Glad I got the full bottle (and two more coming in trade)!!