Hi ... just got the courage to order my first order and post my first post ...

Guest Dreamer

Guest Dreamer

Hello Everyone!

Well I have finally plucked up the courage to jump into the fragranced waters of Love Potion and begin to express myself in all my different aspects and glories...

Gulp.

I think.

My order just seemed to grow and grow ... without much effort on my side at all ! I derived comfort from having read previous forum entries which highlighted that I am not the only one with this problem ... eh ... passion for the products.

And I have not even tried them yet.

Oh my.

Anyway, I do have to be careful with my money because I am a student (a supposedly mature student at that), and so I was good and restricted myself to the following in sample sizes ...

SPELL 2013: Gimme Money

Bonded - Phero Enhanced w/Perfect Match

Coco Honey

LAM - Buttercream Peach - Lightly Scented Phero Blend

BAM - Buttercream Peach - Lightly Scented Phero Blend

Agent XXX - Enhanced w/ Sexpionage

SPELL 2013: Smitten Kitten

They all sound so yummy I was having a giggle to myself wondering whether I should pair them with some gooey edible body cosmetics ... hmmmm ... now there's a thought ! (And also a good reason for spoiling myself as well, the happier and more relaxed you are the better you are at all things ... really !)

Anyway, I loved the SPELL 2013: Sweet Dreams & Comfort Potion and also bought that in trial size...

But I went mad and bought a whole bottle of SPELL 2013: Focus & Acuity Potion oil with added Focus Potion because I had read such good comments about the Focus Potion.

And then, because it is SALE time, I got the following free ... :bday1029:

Sarasvati Creativity Potion which I am going to be using in conjunction with the SPELL 2013: Focus & Acuity Potion oil ... it has me very excited just thinking about what I could do with that !!

And a whole bottle of Raven Moon 2009 oil enhanced with Le Femme Noire ...

Anyway, time to say "au revoir" in a very bad French accent and wish you all love and sparkles.

From Me :fairy: !

Welcome to the forum, and enjoy your new goodies! Looking forward to hearing all of your thoughts! Also, feel free to ask any questions you may have! Welcome to your new addiction!!

WELCOME TO OUR FORUM DREAMER!!

:welcome384:

Being a student, I think you chose very wisely with a full bottle of Focus and Acuity! My boyfriend just started college, and I'm gonna start dabbing it on him in the mornings. :) Good luck with your endeavors!

We have a ton of fun here, and everyone is really cool. Don't be shy!! We won't bite (at least not TOO hard....heee!) .

Really though, I'm very glad you stepped out of the shadows to join our ongoing party. Welcome Welcome Welcome. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on all your new goodies!

Later! :vampire:

Welcome Dreamer!

:smilies-23596:

Here's to hoping all your LP dreams come true! :drinking-red-wine::it-s-a-beautiful-thing:

Your "passion" is perfectly accepted here with open arms, lol! Looking forward to reading what you think of your new goodies :)

Welcome to the forum! Sarasvati is such a gorgeous scent. I recently discovered it and have 2 bottles on the way to me. I am contemplating 2 more because it's such a happy uplifting and get your ass moving and focused type of scent. It's liquid xanax and crack rolled into one.

Welcome to the group!! You've got a great collection and like others have said, can't wait to hear your thoughts! You are going to have a great time here. :D

Hello and welcome to the forum. Sounds like a good order - I am sure you will enjoy them all!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am waiting with bated breath for my orders and having to literally fight with myself to avoid going onto the site and buying more stuff ... I am desperately wanting some Open Windows and ... and ... and !!!!! It is just not stopping!

Welcome to your new addiction! Yup, it gets that way. As soon as you order, you're like damn! I should have gotten this & this, why didn't I get this? Lol. Sarasvati is WONDERFUL for writing papers. I swear, I feel like I'm cheating when I use it, because it works so well for me. I really use mine sparingly, it's a lovely, exotic type of scent. Men seem to be attracted to the scent of it as well.