New to pheromones and LPMP

SweetBeakz

Hello!

I've been lurking and learning lots about pheromones here for about a month now. After a small order of some sample sized pheros I have to say I'm hooked! I just placed my first real order and I can't wait to try them out!! So far I've sampled:

- LAM (Original)

- BBM (OMG Yum!! It smells divine!)

- Under your spell

- Phero Girl

And I just placed an order of full bottles of

-SS4W Unscented

-BI Unscented

-Cops and Robbers

as well as some samples of

- Celebutante

- CB

- CP

- Cougar

- LP Red

I haven't left the house wearing them yet as the ones I sampled are a bit more on the *ahem* sexual side, but I'm going to try out LAM tomorrow night at a friends party to see how I do. So far I've noticed some self effects and my hubby has mentioned that I smell good ;) I've been being pretty conservative on my application as I want to find my sweet spot without OD'ing. I think tomorrow I'll be brave and put a little more on.

Anyways, just wanted to say hi, and that I'm loving reading all of your posts. I'll be sure to post a proper review once I've had some real hits, here's hoping they will be positive ones!

Welcome to the forum! Just remember, pheros affect everyone, not just hubby, whether they seem to react or not. Plus the reaction from other women can vary too. That being said - wear'em and have fun!!

Hey QG, thanks for the welcome! :) Yeah, I'm aware of that...and probably a little overcautious about it too. I wouldn't wear anything with heavy cops in it outside the house that's for sure. He's the reason I've ordered some of the sexual blends, because why not ;)

The party I'm going to is full of friends I've known for years and I just want to see if they react any differently to me. Hubby will be there too of course. Do you think I'd get negative reactions from women wearing LAM?

Welcome Sweetbeakz!

I've not had negative reactions to LAM! from women. Pheros do effect EVERYONE. Part of the fun is watching and participating in the events that unfold - in men and women :)

LOVE all your picks! The only one I'm not familiar with is UYS but it LOOKS delicious and I LURV BI - I'm sure you'll be VERY happy with all your choices. Looking forward to your reviews of what you think of them :D

Thanks NuTrix! I'm excited to try them out! LAM seems to be one of the more popular phero blends with cops that the ladies here wear out in public and I'm glad to hear you haven't had negative reactions from women with it on.

I ordered UYS just to see what BI was like. The scent is spicy and quite nice, but I was more interested in the BI to be honest :D I have a feeling it will become one of my very favorites too haha ;)

Alright! Its pretty neat-o to have some more people to experience this stuff with, as for your man digging the smellies-- :rockon:

I Luuuv LAM, its like an after hours social imo. if not, thats how i use it anyways

i have cougar coming my way also, super excited about how its going to smell just ugh gotta shake the jitters off haha

Cant wait to read your reviews and experiences with the pheros, its gonna be fun!

:smilies-23596:

Welcome! I'm new too and BBM is my first main staple fragrance, love the scent and get most hits from it but there are so many more I wanna try. I picked up a nice variety during the sale but missed the boat on the now sold out Celebutante. Have fun with that one!

Alright! Its pretty neat-o to have some more people to experience this stuff with, as for your man digging the smellies-- :rockon:

I Luuuv LAM, its like an after hours social imo. if not, thats how i use it anyways

i have cougar coming my way also, super excited about how its going to smell just ugh gotta shake the jitters off haha

Cant wait to read your reviews and experiences with the pheros, its gonna be fun!

:smilies-23596:

Thanks 2F! I'm pretty excited to see how things go today! I'll make sure to report back any hits / reactions. :D I was hesitant to order cougar as it sounded like it was made for the slightly more mature crowd (I'm 30) but after reading all the reviews on how it was a great social and was made you feel "sparkly", I HAVE to try it haha! Let me know how it goes for you!

Thanks again for the welcome, this is going to be fun! :wink88:

Welcome! I'm new too and BBM is my first main staple fragrance, love the scent and get most hits from it but there are so many more I wanna try. I picked up a nice variety during the sale but missed the boat on the now sold out Celebutante. Have fun with that one!

Hey Cherise!! Thank you :) BBM is to die for! I want to slather it on I love the scent so much. I can't smell any cops in it at all...but then again I don't have a trained nose as it were ;) I'm thinking about trying it phero free if I can, so that I can wear it out and about, or choose to layer it with BI when I feel like playing ;)

It sounds like we have really similar tastes! When I read the ingredient list for Celebutante it was as if Mara had created my dream perfume! I haven't smelt it yet, but on paper it looks amazing! I'll let you know what I think, I was sad to see it discontinued too. Maybe someone will have some up for grabs in the trading forum?

Thanks again, I'm looking forward to reading your reviews!

Welcome! LAM is amazing but I would say just go easy on it to begin with. I've had my best experiences with it in Purple Puff which is a spray and also lesser concentration of pheros. So less can be more :) Have a great time!

Thanks Cinnamonmel! My skin has the tendency to absorb oils pretty quickly, so I can see me having to use a lot less with a spray for sure. I've only used tiny dabs of the oil sample of LAM once and had trouble smelling anything after an hour or so..I asked hubby if he could smell anything on my neck (where I had put it) and he said, no not really. I think I might try a couple small swipes on my torso tonight. I want to make sure I get some diffusion...do you have the same issue on your skin with oils? OD'ing is a big concern of mine.

Welcome SweetBeakz! I have to ask, because of your username....do you have any birds? The parrot on the label of Communication Potion is my Lestat. :)

I'm actually the opposite of you in the sense that my skin doesn't eat oil that quickly, but if it's an un-pheroed blend you can always rub some in your hair (you never, ever want to get cops in your hair).

Hey QG, thanks for the welcome! :) Yeah, I'm aware of that...and probably a little overcautious about it too. I wouldn't wear anything with heavy cops in it outside the house that's for sure. He's the reason I've ordered some of the sexual blends, because why not ;)

I see you had the female reaction question answered by NuTrix and I am glad as my wife does not wear much in the way of perfume much less any pheros.

I wear strong male sexual mixes out but now only with my wife. I wore them out on my own at first just to experiment and play and decided from the results that they work. Well. I have even had strong reactions to them from other women even when the Mrs. was in close proximity. Once when I was out at a nightclub I thought it was Mrs. QG who had squeezed up to me from behind. It was not - it was some young lady who had been standing with friends in my sillage for a while and when Mrs. QG went to the bathroom, she came over to say hello. Oooopppps. Tense couple of minutes.

When I read the ingredient list for Celebutante it was as if Mara had created my dream perfume! I haven't smelt it yet, but on paper it looks amazing! I'll let you know what I think, I was sad to see it discontinued too. Maybe someone will have some up for grabs in the trading forum?

it's still available; if you make a eligible purchase you can request it as a freebie in the current sale.

Welcome SweetBeakz! I have to ask, because of your username....do you have any birds? The parrot on the label of Communication Potion is my Lestat. :)

I'm actually the opposite of you in the sense that my skin doesn't eat oil that quickly, but if it's an un-pheroed blend you can always rub some in your hair (you never, ever want to get cops in your hair).

Hi Invidiana! I just saw the communication potion label, OMG Lestat is beautiful!! The both of you are :) What kind of Amazon is he? I really love his name.

Now that I'm done fangirling over how lovely he is - Yes, I do have birds haha. I have two Quaker parrots, girls, one green, one blue. I have a little Fife canary and two male zebra finches. I adore them all, my babies! I'm crazy about birds and couldn't imagine my life without them.

Is Lestat an only bird? Or do you have more in your flock? :) I'm so excited to meet another bird lover here!

I see you had the female reaction question answered by NuTrix and I am glad as my wife does not wear much in the way of perfume much less any pheros.

I wear strong male sexual mixes out but now only with my wife. I wore them out on my own at first just to experiment and play and decided from the results that they work. Well. I have even had strong reactions to them from other women even when the Mrs. was in close proximity. Once when I was out at a nightclub I thought it was Mrs. QG who had squeezed up to me from behind. It was not - it was some young lady who had been standing with friends in my sillage for a while and when Mrs. QG went to the bathroom, she came over to say hello. Oooopppps. Tense couple of minutes.

Your story made me lol QG, that must have been awkward ;) Do you remember what blend you were wearing? I've been toying with the idea of getting some for my guy as I react to scents and pheros quite a bit.

Edited by SweetBeakz

it's still available; if you make a eligible purchase you can request it as a freebie in the current sale.

Hey Luna, thanks! I already snagged 5 of the sample sized vials as by the time I got to the sale all the bottles were gone. I was reading the review thread and saw you are a big fan of this one too. I can't wait to get it and try it out!!

Hi Invidiana! I just saw the communication potion label, OMG Lestat is beautiful!! The both of you are :) What kind of Amazon is he? I really love his name.

Now that I'm done fangirling over how lovely he is - Yes, I do have birds haha. I have two Quaker parrots, girls, one green, one blue. I have a little Fife canary and two male zebra finches. I adore them all, my babies! I'm crazy about birds and couldn't imagine my life without them.

Is Lestat an only bird? Or do you have more in your flock? :) I'm so excited to meet another bird lover here!

Awwwwwww thank you!!! Lestat can't say "thank you" but he can call you a moron in Greek LOL. He's a Yellow-Naped Amazon, very true to his name (after Anne Rice's vampire Lestat) because the bugger can really bite. And I was right you had birds, they sound adorable!! Birds are such amazing and intelligent creatures. Lestat will often talk in context! Can't wait to see your pics of them!

By the way you don't have to reply separately to every single post--just click the Multiquote button for however many you want to reply to, then "Reply" in the end. Makes life waaaay easier. :)

Hi (& slightly belated welcome) Sweetbeakz! As another newbie, isn't it exciting to have discovered LP?

I've yet to try many of your purchases, so hope you get to use them soon so I can read your reviews...

I love Pherogirl and SS4W and CB (I have it in Velvet kisses, which is beyond delicious).

I thought the same as you did with Cougar- that it was mainly for older women- but am now waiting on a bottle myself, as it sounds really promising.

Have fun and let us know how you go with it all.

Awwwwwww thank you!!! Lestat can't say "thank you" but he can call you a moron in Greek LOL. He's a Yellow-Naped Amazon, very true to his name (after Anne Rice's vampire Lestat) because the bugger can really bite. And I was right you had birds, they sound adorable!! Birds are such amazing and intelligent creatures. Lestat will often talk in context! Can't wait to see your pics of them!

By the way you don't have to reply separately to every single post--just click the Multiquote button for however many you want to reply to, then "Reply" in the end. Makes life waaaay easier. :)

Haha he sounds amazing! I love how they interact with you and communicate, SO smart. Smarter than a lot of people I've known...but that's another story ;) Thanks for the tip on multiquote. Totally makes life easier! :D

Hi (& slightly belated welcome) Sweetbeakz! As another newbie, isn't it exciting to have discovered LP?

I've yet to try many of your purchases, so hope you get to use them soon so I can read your reviews...

I love Pherogirl and SS4W and CB (I have it in Velvet kisses, which is beyond delicious).

I thought the same as you did with Cougar- that it was mainly for older women- but am now waiting on a bottle myself, as it sounds really promising.

Have fun and let us know how you go with it all.

Thanks so much vladmyra! I'm loving this place! Can't WAIT until I get my order :D

Looking forward to reading your review on Cougar as well!

Late in my welcome but glad you made it here!! You are going to have a great time and it sounds like you got a great start on pheros/scents. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welcome :D

Looks like you've done some homework. You've ordered a nice variety. Have fun experimenting!

Thank you!! I'm addicted already :D

Belated welcome! Looking forward to your reviews--I learn so much from everyone here.

Thanks so much, me too! The knowledge here is incredible :)