Pheromone buildup - Hair

Hi Everybody,

I've been looking through the forum trying to find answer to my question, but I couldn't find it. So, please forgive me if this question has been asked before.

I'm wondering about putting pheromones in hair. I want to start wearing un-pheromones in my hair, mainly Lace and La Femme Mystere, but I'm worried about a buildup issue. If you put pheromones in your hair, do you wash your hair everyday? If not, have you experience any pheromone buildup/OD issues? Also, How long will it last in hair? Will I need to reapply mid-day?

Thank you in advance for the answers!

I thought I'd seen a thread somewhere in here about this and I found one. Hopefully some of it helps to answer your question. This site is great because you can find almost ANY answers you need!! :D

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=5244&hl=%2Bpheromone+%2Bhair+%2Bshampoo&do=findComment&comment=126460

Actually it talks more about build up on the skin but it does talk about using a clarifying shampoo on your hair to remove everything.

ETA: Here's another one... not necessarily all about hair but has some good info for hair and issues if you get the wrong stuff in your hair (aka cops).

http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1078&hl=%2Bclarifying+%2Bshampoo&do=findComment&comment=14431

Edited by StoremyWhether

Discussions about buildup, to my knowledge, usually have to do with AndrosteNONE, a male pheromone in alpha male blends. There is a little bit of this molecule in some of our aggressive female blends, but not much.

Copulins is something you never want to put in your hair unless the dosage is ridiculously light. Anything heavier than Cougar Potion....forget it. Not sure if it stays past a washing, but the smell never calms down the day you apply it, so...just don't.

The only other complaint I recall is someone who tried Est on her grey haired old mother many years ago, who insisted that the porousness of the grey hair made the application point smell like urine no matter how many times she washed it. The old gal insisted on getting a haircut to cut the offensive hairs off her head. I think there was a bit of hysteria there. I have sprayed Est on my very long hair tons of times and never had any problems.

Just do not spray anything with copulins on your hair...do not spray anything that is described as intensely sexual - as that might include a dose of NONE...other than that, unless you are hyper hyper hyper sensitive to the smell of pheros, you should be just fine.

Thank you so much, StoremyWhether for the links, and Mara for such a detailed answer.

So if I understand correctly, I can treat applying pheromone (social ones, no cops) in hair (and clothes) the same as on skin? Applying/refreshing mid-day as normal?

Edited by tdn444

Thank you so much, StoremyWhether for the links, and Mara for such a detailed answer.

So if I understand correctly, I can treat applying pheromone (social ones, no cops) in hair (and clothes) the same as on skin? Applying/refreshing mid-day as normal?

If you are applying to your hair and clothes, it will stick around longer. You may not need to re-apply mid-day.

Edited by Dolly

I have always been terrified to apply any of the phero scents (even the ones that folks state as being ok to put lightly in your hair) as I don't want to be at work and folks tell me they smell cat pee. I just feel more comfortable using the scents on me vs my hair...

Please do let us know how it goes using the social ones in your hair and maybe someday soon, I will get the courage to try it on myself.