Fideau

AD2-Annie.jpg

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality.
CINNAMON ~ Male sexual stimulation, passion, lust, healing, protection, energy, creativity, psychic powers.
MAPLE ~ Love attraction, longevity; money attractant.
PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
WOODSMOKE ~ In addition to the attributes of whatever is being burned (resins, woods, etc), smoke is for cleansing, purification, renewal, consecration, concealment and celebration.
COPULINS ~ A female 'pheromone' that is attractive and sexually stimulating to men, and interestingly, quite appealing to dogs and cats as well.

Ingredients: Fragrance, DPG Oil, Copulins. ***External Use Only.***

I got mine today!!! It wears pretty light on me... The maple and honey burn off right away. I'm left wth something that would fit inthe musk family. A vanilla sandalwood musk. The cops are hidden really well. It's not as foody on me... Maybe my bottle is still getting over travel shock.

Did someone say foody???? I totally overlooked this because I am associating it with kibble and those bacon treats that are so bad for your dog but they love..but after reading these reviews.. I think I want this now!!! Mara is the ONLY genius of creating delicious gourmand bacon maple scents - when she does it- she does it right.

lol see this is exactly what i meant, that you see the background info and the mention of kibble / treats gets it into your head that the scent smells like that and even though it's very clear that the scent is COMPLEMENTARY to such treats, not LIKE such treats, - you can't get that idea out of your head, lol...and it totally doesn't smell like that AT ALL

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love this. It is very complex and and for the first hour I can actually smell each of the ingredients and it is great on me . After an hour or so I just smell like a campfire……but the big german shepherd loves the campfire. :Emoticons10311: Any suggestions for pairing this with something or do I just keep reapplying. I don't smell the cops at all.

• 4 months later...

I am dangerously in love with Fideau! One question though...can I wear it on my neck? I wasn't sure because it has cops and I don't want to come off smelling like a "face full of sex"

I am generally more comfortable around dogs than people anyway, so I can't really say if the puppies like me more when I wear this, I just know there is something about the scent that makes me feel really comfortable about myself when I wear it, and that is just not a feeling I have too often, I'm socially awkward what can I say!? Fideau makes me feel very socially laid back and I really dig it! :it-s-a-beautiful-thing:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

SLEEPER SCENT! Who knew? I waited so long to try this one and it's now one of my favorites. There's a reason why it's ON Amazon, and ON the permanent fragrance list! It is yummy, foody, vanilla, smoky, sweet and OH SO SEX-AAAY. YES my two golden retrievers seem to really like MOM now :) but DAD likes mom even more when she's wearing this (thank you cops). I BET some might hesitate to try it because of the name (I was hesitant!) but if you haven't you are missing out. It is a feel good, comforting, happy fragrance. SMILE!

dd9e0225bb40e1d17468b8f6bb05f097.jpg

:D nobody smiles like a golden retriever!!

d84eaa0a5aac4aa0b7a88181095ce3ae.jpg

Yay Tyvey :) Here's da REAL koot poooopy smiles I live wit! Belle & Ally (they are half sistahs) They are golden retrievers but they are mosty WHITE, LOL. They really DO like me better when I'm rocking the Fideau. Most of the time they prefer DAD (that whole Alpha-Male dog thing I'll never understand)

I love all animal smiles... my cats (I just have one left tho) all had smiles but I never could figure out if they were smilin or plannin' somethin' wicked!!!

• 1 year later...

Another item from two of the Fideau creators - the label artist Robert Grossman, and his daughter the dog trainer/writer Anna Jane.

Ltd Ed Poop Bags ....

http://storeforthedogs.bigcartel.com/product/limited-edition-poop-bags-dump4trump

:lol: That's great!! I have to share this. :lol:

Another item from two of the Fideau creators - the label artist Robert Grossman, and his daughter the dog trainer/writer Anna Jane.

Ltd Ed Poop Bags ....

http://storeforthedogs.bigcartel.com/product/limited-edition-poop-bags-dump4trump

Wow! If I didnt drop my cat poop right into the toilet I would get these too.

I got a little sample of this today. It's yummy. For some reason, I wrongly remembered this as being supposed to have bacon in it. Duh! It hasn't.

• 3 weeks later...

Well got my second order last week and got some AWESOME free samples! One of them being Fideau...

Upon first application I noticed that it was sweet and foodie. In fact I immediately thought that it smelled just like MRF which I LOVE btw. I thought it odd that they would make an almost identical scent to MRF so I put some rocket fuel on the other wrist. Once I had something to compare Fideau to the contrasts became obvious. MRF had a very distinct cinnamon note. While Fideau, believe it or not, had a sweet smoked meaty scent. I think it may be the comb of maple/smoke/musk/cops. It smells delicious and interesting. I like it a lot. I've yet to wear it around my fella and his hound but if the reaction is positive I could definitely see myself owning a bottle. After all most men and dogs would be hard pressed to resist a lady dripping with sweet smoky pheromones. ;)

• 10 months later...

I am neither male nor a canine, but oh my god I want this so badly for myself. I'm mentally salivating from a look at the ingredients. This isn't just one on my mental list of Wants that I Will One Day Hope to Purchase, this is irresistible to trial and will without a doubt be in my next order. I keep coming back to this page. For the record, I do like both men and woofers, so I wouldn't mind if I also attracted some of those along the way :Emoticons10311:

• 7 months later...

I really like this fragrance. I get the cinnamon right away, then the smoke starts to emerge later. On me, the scent lasts a long time. It reminds me a lot of LP Red, though a less SEXAY version. If LP Red is a night on the town, then Fideau is Red wearing jeans, a scarf, and a light jacket to some outdoors festival in the fall. The sexy is still there, but it is more appropriate for daytime.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh my gosh, Fideau is one of my all time most most favorites! I have two bottles, both sadly empty, but I still open them and smell them all the time! 

I just got a job at a shelter, also just got Savage Beast, and the employees that have been there longer than me have all mentioned how the cats seem much more calmer when I am around. They are calling me the "cat supernanny" of the shelter! I'm more of a dog person, but I do love cats too. I used Fideau for the scent, also before I worked with the animals, so I don't have any experience in how the doggos would have responded differently to me.