Hello everyone!

jnnemre

Hello, my name is Jeanne, I've been lurking for a while and have already ordered a few items. Got quite a few compliments wearing Sneaky Clean as well as Under Your Spell, I've always like perfumes and how a scent can evoke a memory or create a mood or elicit a reaction from others but it wasn't until about the last year that I discovered perfume oils and that was it, I was hooked! I love earthy scents and ozone scents as well as some gourmand or foody smells not a huge fan of florals but I like the scent of lily and geranium and I like the occasional resin or spice scents. Certain honey notes can turn to scary powder notes on my skin. I'm still not very good at distinguishing distinctive notes in a scent but I'm getting better at it. I look forward to trying more of these scents and testing out some of the pheromones as well. And my addiction continues :)

Welcome!! This is the absolute best place for finding scents you love. Looking forward to reading your reviews and seeing what perfumes end up being your loves. :D

:smilies-23596:

I would 2nd both Cocoa Lily and Anthea - I have both too and they're lovely!

If your going to have a perfume addict...er...hobby - this is a great place to lose yourself :Emoticons0424:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, my name is Jeanne, I've been lurking for a while and have already ordered a few items. Got quite a few compliments wearing Sneaky Clean as well as Under Your Spell, I've always like perfumes and how a scent can evoke a memory or create a mood or elicit a reaction from others but it wasn't until about the last year that I discovered perfume oils and that was it, I was hooked! I love earthy scents and ozone scents as well as some gourmand or foody smells not a huge fan of florals but I like the scent of lily and geranium and I like the occasional resin or spice scents. Certain honey notes can turn to scary powder notes on my skin. I'm still not very good at distinguishing distinctive notes in a scent but I'm getting better at it. I look forward to trying more of these scents and testing out some of the pheromones as well. And my addiction continues :)

Welcome Jeanne! I get the honey notes turning to powder thing, when I wore my sample of LAM original it turned to baby powder very quickly on me. I love this place, there is so much to learn :)