SPANISH GOLD

Dolly

AD-SpanishGold.jpg

Spanish Gold

The beauty of Spain, submerged like sunken treasure along with flakes of pure 24 karat, edible quality gold!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:
Gold flakes within lend magickal powers of prosperity and abundance, fertile flowers of Olive, Stephanotis, Hibiscus and Lady of the Night Blossoms, Herbs, Wine and Citrus cast a spell of timelessness and riches. Transport yourself, find your treasure...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, this is very nice.....good call May! I think you will really like this one!

On this one I get florals and citrus, herbs and olive.....bright and fresh....hmmmmm.....very interesting......this may be worthy of a full bottle too.....uhoh, my list is growing again.....

mmm Spanish Gold I was looking forward to this one the most and it was worth the wait. It does remind me of all the yummy warm nights I had in spain when we used to eat outside. It smells fresh and the touch of olive brings the memories of the spanish food I used to have there. Also it smells alot like a spanish woman does smell. Meaning how she can go from cooking a beautiful meal and the scents of the spices still remain on her while she rushes off to dance in the all night parties as she places a flower in her hair and all the scents merge. I know since Im part spanish and I know spanish men love a woman who smells like natural food cooked from scratch and flowers. MMMMMM full bottle of this for me.

I cant wait for more of the around the world scents. Fantastic ladies and oh as always thank you for the fantastic package and the extras you guys are the best.

Wow! I'm so impressed with this! I can smeel the heat of the sun, and flowers, and it is SOOO delicious. It's delicate with a great throw. My eight year old, who is my head sniffer followed me with his nose pressed against my arm ! I tend to have trouble with things having a harsh dry down on me, and this dries down so lovely. I cannot tell you how gorgeous this is. I ordered a full bottle!

I really like this, it makes me think of like a warm feel the sun on your body day. It is almost slightly woodsy maybe a teeny bit of cedar? To me it is a lovely tanning oil with a clean hit of spicey scent. Very summery.

Edited by piratical dahlia

I definitely get the olives in this one, it's growing on me.

liz :)

Edited by liz

This was the sample I *had* to have, because when May described her scent memory of Spain, it sounded so much like the plants/trees we're lucky to have here in the Southwest USA too...but this is much lovlier. It's a warm and sunny thing, on my skin the citrus is strong but the other dimensions play hide-and-seek over time as well...herbal tones and wine come through in turn. I might have to go 'full bottle' for a scent I can wear in the heat here...lovely!

• 4 months later...

Spanish Gold

In vial: floral! This smells fresh and floral, a bit citrusy.

On skin: now I smell some wine, a hint of olive, more of the citrus, a touch of greenery…but mainly flowers. The crisp scent of hibiscus comes through, I also smell a touch of what could be stephanotis, but the dominant note is jasmine. I’m not sure if there’s jasmine in here (is Lady of the Night jasmine?) but that’s what I smell, and it’s not turning bad on me like some jasmines can. It’s a very clean floral (but not soapy) with a wonderful dewy freshness and juicy scent, a touch of white wine and fruitiness. Over time the wine note gets stronger, and the flowers turn into a kind of linen scent, overall it reminds me a bit of Mummy Stuffing’s wine soaked clean linen scent, but without the resins/spices. The jasmine isn’t as defined as it was before. I do prefer the first hour of wear though when it was richly floral, and I admit I was expecting a fragrance with more of that wonderful scent of dry Mediterranean wild herbs and a bit more of a punchier citrus note, maybe some Seville oranges, as well as more olive, but this is incredibly pleasant and very fitting to the theme, with its wine and soft white flower notes, evocative of whitewashed houses with flowery vines growing over hidden shady patios, and I love it’s sunny and carefree feel-it smells of summer holidays. I took this one with me when I went to Andalucía, back in May, and whenever I smell it, it brings back memories, so Spanish Gold certainly lives up to its name! And I had a wonderful time…

I wasn't sure about this one. After reading everyone's descriptions, it appears I'll have to try it after all. :(

Spanish Gold is a very "perfumey" floral with a strong note of wine. It is a very full, round scent. The herbal tones and olive don't come out too strongly on me, but it comes across overall as a sophisticated floral rounded with citrus. It has excellent throw and moderate staying power.

• 3 months later...

This is florals, aquatic, slightly manly (bold but not musky), on it was a bit soapy but that quickly died down. I don't get the olives but i do get a nice greenery with only the faintest hint of the wine.

so glad i got a sample of this b/c i would not have ordered this and it is lovely - goes on the bottle list

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was just going through my scents and this one I really really like...so glad I snagged a bottle from TG...even better its mixed with MX134... I use this one for work.

But I also have collected about three samples now...yes, I really do like this one

Just wanted to mention that the scent is a very rounded out floral scent but not overly cloying like I find with roses for example, this is also strong and it does not take much and it is long lasting on me which is a huge plus,(some of the scents don't last long enough on me)

djac

• 1 year later...
Spanish Gold is a very "perfumey" floral with a strong note of wine. It is a very full, round scent. The herbal tones and olive don't come out too strongly on me, but it comes across overall as a sophisticated floral rounded with citrus. It has excellent throw and moderate staying power.

This is totally what I get wearing this! It's bright and sophisticated! :wub: The strong floral became more subtle over time and remain a golden scent :):):)

• 9 months later...

There are moments when I lie on the beach soaking in the sun, and I admire at how the sand on my oiled skin reflects the sun. These are the moments at which I tell myself "I'm golden." This is what I think of when I put on Spanish Gold. From what I understand stephanotis is a type of jasmine. At first I get enveloped in warm rays of olive,herbal, and soft jasmine. It lingers but adds sweet and citrus after dry. Coming back from a day on the beach, I love how the feeling of the sun still lingers on my skin, despite it setting hours ago. Spanish Gold is a lingering sun in my mind. This is beauty in a bottle.

• 2 years later...

This one is fresh and light and sweetly sparkly. It's like being sprinkled in gold glitter dust and then sitting in the sun so your skin goes all shimmery. It goes really well with A Treasure of Gold, for double goldiness. ATOG adds rich depth to Spanish Gold's sunlit sparkle.

I wore this yesterday and it was exactly what I needed. It was like something was making love to my arms. It smelled like an expensive perfume but not from the mall, from a castle somewhere in another time. i felt so pretty and feminine, despite my camouflage thermal I was wearing yesterday and Katniss Everdeen boots. I felt very beautiful and strong. This to me is like an elixir for warrior maidens. It's strong and sensual but not overly floral or girly. It's what Cate Blanchett as Elizabeth wore in the scene when she goes out in armor. Fucking fabulous bitch. That's what this is.

• 5 months later...

I honestly can not tell you what I am smelling right away, its like dryer sheets! I like it, but it definitely smells like dryer sheets. I tested this one a couple weeks back and it was so much sweeter, I don't know what happened! Its drying down now, and its less intense, but still no sweeter. Must have been something with my pH that day or today. You guys are going to laugh at me for saying this, but it kind of smells like pickles! Why does it smell like pickles?! That's so odd. Its not very strong, but the pickles are there, I swear to you! I still like it anyways. I wouldn't have gotten a full bottle, and may not keep my sample, I don't think it works on me very well, even though I kind of like it. Oh well! ;)