New Releases for OCTOBER 2013

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fave name is: Treat :sorcerer:

My fave label is: Apparition :halloween-ghost:

...and I bet I know what your favorite scent is! :D

AUGH, YOU TWO!!! So we have a hint of everything being yummy. I know I'm drooling over pumpkin Souffle'!

Let's see if i can ask this politely...would Fang perhaps be something I would wear? I'm terribly fond of "men's" scents. Besides, I love the label! *gigglesnort*

I found Flying Potion in the archives. When something like this happens, does the new version usually smell like the original? I'm thinking not because of how different people think MRF is between the BI brew and the SS4W brew..or how EGG 2009 is similar but different than EGG 2011. OCCO Ambrosia IS FANTASTIC. I only had the trial vile of the original but the re-brew could fool this nose without having them side by side! I want to like it because I like marshmallow...licorice scares me but I think it's unfounded now because there are several perfumes I have that have anise and no running or shrieking followed from exposure...plus I read the review thread and everyone makes it sound totally dreamy!

The scent of FP should be much the same as previous, as far as I know Mara wasn't seeking to do a revision. It's been a consistent bestseller as is.

You might like it, sure. I bet Mr, Matt would definitely enjoy it!

GOOD, and thank you! I want a full bottle of that one, 'cause, you know, FANG. Hee!!! :vampire2::vampire2::vampire2:

And BTW, y'all...Eye of the Moggie? Cat's Eye? I think someone said that upthread and I didn't even *think* about the connection 'til right NAO.

AD-CatsEye-Cover-sm-LovePotion.jpg

Edited by ElizabethOSP

I'm trying hard not to cave. :( I hope they come out sometime this weekend. I'm going to have LONG hours of trying to stay awake all night. It would be a lot more fun to have something fun to look at when it's 3:30 in the morning. LOL

^^ Lol, That one is a FB right off the bat along with Flying Potion.

I'm wondering if there's going to be a LP version of Moon Sugar. This would be the best time for it.

Dreaming big here....

I hope we see description this weekend. :purr:

I'm feeling it soon. If the descriptions post sometime during the workday today, someone let me know on here so I can fire up the phone!! I can't get the perfumerie at work!

No dear, not today.

I'm wondering if there's going to be a LP version of Moon Sugar. This would be the best time for it.

Dreaming big here....

You mean Rebecca's Moon Sugar? No.

Yes, Referring to Rebecca's Moon Sugar.

Ah well.. I did get a sniffle in a recent order, I was hoping...

Lots of goodies to think about. I'm also curious about "Nip of Autumn" sounds like another outdoorsy Fall scent. I love those.

No dear, not today.

And you didn't say "Not tomorrow" :cat690:

What is up with your job dear? That's the second reference you've made!

With the shutdown. We are the only agency that does multiyear appropriations, so we have money, we're working and we will be paid but there is talk that the agency who processes our pay is furloughed or severely cutback.

ETA: I should also add that I was just halfway joking. I'm more than okay. But it's pretty horrific for the people who are required to work but their agencies don't money.

Edited by BlueBear

What is up with your job dear? That's the second reference you've made!

Federal Government shut-down.

ETA: See above, lol.

Edited by quietguy

Lol you got it babe.

I predict that one and Flying P will fly off the shelves..

Definitely. 'Cause it has the word "moggie" in it. Great effing word. Eggers is a moggie. Eggers will need a Moggie. XOX

Officially working on transitioning to night shift. So far I've made it to 1:30 am... six more hours to go. Just thought I'd check in and see if there were any new updates: :ph34r:

*cricket chirping*

Well then...

I guess I shall go back to cleaning the bathroom.

Hey guys! It's been awhile since I've been here but I think October is one of the best times to return. I hope there are some scents with pumpkin and vanilla.

October is a most awesome time to return... I love HALLOWEEN and its my favorite time of year...

Do you want me to save you a Moggie?

you can save ME one please :D