Help help help me choose

It depends on what you're looking for, but I'd say that Open Windows is the perfect all-rounder. It's probably my most favourite blend, (oddly, it's one of the only blends I don't have UNscented yet :huh: ). You can wear it as is, and get amazing reactions from people, with the added benefit that it makes you feel like a million bucks. Or, you can spark it up a bit by adding cops, and get a bit more of a happy, sexy vibe.

My second vote would be for Heart and Soul - another of my favourites - because while it's more romantically geared, it also works extremely well on me, and the people I interact with. I call it the "sweetheart" phero, 'cause it seems to make everyone around me behave as if I'm their "darling". LOL! It's fun.

My ranking for you is...

1 OW

2. Heart & Soul

The reasoning here... OW overall has proven to be pretty effective for almost everyone here across the board. If you are fond of EST H & S is delightfully effective both socially and for wonderful selifies.

I'm not a big PP fan myself but others here do seem to use it effectively.

Lol Eggs.. we are of the same mind here!! :)

Edited by StacyK

Open Windows....most definitely!

Haha I'll trust you Dolly, I've been reading your posts and I love them! I have a sample of sex and violins I want to try but I've been so nervous about it. I so wish there were trial sizes of the unscented pheros :(

Sex and Violins is FAB, and one of my absolute faves! For those who can handle Dominance, that is! Go ahead and try it....if you like bold scents....and you never know if Dominance is your thing until you try!

Open Windows is a great all-around blend though.....I have I think 2 and a half bottles unscented and a couple of sprays boosted with it at this very moment.....it even helps some of my headaches.....love it!

And there MAY be trial-sized pheros during November.....we just never know!!!

Edited by Dolly

yup--open windows. but then again, popularity potion does zilch for me or those around me (that I can tell.)

actually, a better option would be Levitation which is Open Windows plus DHEAS (what's in Topper.) More bang for your buck since I haven't heard any bad reactions to DHEAS.

If I had to choose, I'm with Dolly, Open Windows. I've never had a bad reaction from anyone with Open Windows.

Me either. NOT. ONE. TIME. EVER.