Private Editions for OCTOBER 2013

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, yay! If I can get it, I will take that Laksmi :) I'm waiting for my sampler, before I ask for an invoice on the Flying Potion & this. If that's ok? I just don't wan to pass up any Halloween goodies.

Yes, Beccah, that's great!

No worries,

No worries : )

I don't need it, I have way too much stuff.

I'm sorry if I made you sad, Victoria!!!!

Mara I am not sad, I have PMS. There's a difference! lol. That is Becks's bottle. It had her name all over it. She has been wanting one for a while.

I am just happy I finally got a remake of La Fleur! How can anyone be sad when my dream scent has been recreated??????

So what that Lakshmi is middle name and that I have a tattoo of her image on my back.. no biggie... :smiley-char145::say93::Mara_makin_Magick:

Edited by LadyVictoria

So what that Lakshmi is middle name and that I have a tattoo of her image on my back.. no biggie...

This is off-topic but I was thinking of getting a Lakshmi tattoo, too! And back when I was little and no one could pronounce my name, I used to say that I'd change my name to Victoria. Woo small world.

This is off-topic but I was thinking of getting a Lakshmi tattoo, too! And back when I was little and no one could pronounce my name, I used to say that I'd change my name to Victoria. Woo small world.

Lol... I was totally joking but I do love Lakshmi, I think it's a beautiful name and my first name does start with L though.. so I always say it is Lakshmi.. or Lola. I use both of those at Starbucks and for reservations.I do have a few prints of her and I do have a Lakshmi oil spray from another etailer.. What really called to me on this potion Vexed, was the picture of your grandmother. Omg I love love love the label! I was just completely mesmerized by her! More than anything I wanted her in my home with all my other Lakshmi items but kinda glad I didn't score the bottle in a way because I don't do well with chai spices sometimes.

So what I am going to do if you do not mind is print this label of your grandmother - because that's how much I adore the label. : )

Mara, as much as I would love to get a bottle of Pumpkin Cake Batter, I'm going to pass for now. I still want the Buttercream Rose though. Between that and my sampler that I'm going to order, that's all I can afford this month :)

So what I am going to do if you do not mind is print this label of your grandmother - because that's how much I adore the label. : )

By all means, go for it! I would never mind. I'm just glad people aside from my fam actually wanted to try out the scent and stuff. I had no idea how many bottles Mara had left over, but there was totally a moment when I thought, "oh no! no one will want to try this!" silly me!

GRABBY HANDS MOON SUGAR

In case this was unclear: I would like to claim that one remaining bottle of Moon Sugar... I was not expressing a merely theoretical desire for it :D thank you!!

Edited by tyvey

Ok, now, before I go through the previous pages and assign bottles to people, I need to ask about previous reservations. I have bottles here set aside for people from past months, and I am entirely confused and need your help figuring it all out. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think in some cases, I put the bottles aside and then when the payment came in, different bottles were grabbed and sent out. So, some of you may have already received your bottles, and I can release what is being held for you. I think in other cases, people never got around to asking for an invoice or the reservation may have been forgotten.

Let me tell you what I have here......

* I have an invoice for MissDarlynCherie for a bottle of Lady V's Sweet Little Pussycat.

* I have an invoice for July Girl for a bottle of Lady V's Sweet Little Pussycat, and a bottle of Ann's Brown Sugar Black Amber.

* I have bag set aside for StacyK with a bottle of Rebecca's Moon Sugar and a bottle of Rebecca's Hot Milk & Honey.

* I have a bag set aside for Lady V with a bottle each of Rebecca's Moon Sugar, Hot Milk & Honey, and Dominance in Pink.

In inventory, I have a few things that I know must have been reserved, but I am not sure who they were pledged to...

* 1 bottle of Stacy's Lilac Puff - who was that meant for? This was the only bottle available and someone was excited about it...so why is it still here? Help!

* 1 bottle of Melissa's Butterfly Bait

* 1 bottle of Lina's Summer Slurp

Additionally, I have a few more in inventory either because they have not been reserved or the person cancelled their reservation, so the following are also available....

* 3 bottles of Rebecca's Dominance in Pink

* 1 bottle of Rebecca's Moon Sugar

* 2 bottles of Lina's Autumn Leaves (1 for Katz)

* 15 bottles of Lina's Candied Violet Fluff

* 2 bottles of Charlene's Blackberry Jasmine

* 1 bottle of Lindee's Almost One of the Boys

* 1 bottle of Melissa's Creamy Iris

* 1 bottle of Melissa's Creamy Iris with Copulins

* 2 bottles of LadyV's Black Panther

* 1 bottle of Ann's Brown Sugar Black Amber

Your assistance is much appreciated!!! I will now get on to figuring the reservations for the new ones. Thanks everyone! xoxoxox

Mara I definitely want my Moon Sugar. I have a Hot Milk and Honey so that one I don't need. Yea so happy the MS was still there.

Go ahead and invoice me the MS and Lav PEs I'll get the payment out ASAP :)

Edited by StacyK

In case this was unclear: I would like to claim that one remaining bottle of Moon Sugar... I was not expressing a merely theoretical desire for it :D thank you!!

LOL! I knew that! I am only updating the FIRST POST of this thread...I already added it there. Thanks, Honey!

Mara I definitely want my Moon Sugar. I have a Hot Milk and Honey so that one I don't need. Yea so happy the MS was still there.

Go ahead and invoice me the MS and Lav PEs I'll get the payment out ASAP :)

Thanks, Stacy! Will do!

Mara, I'm going to pass on the bottle of Lady V's Flamingo that you had a question mark next to my name on.

I'm so happy I got one of the "Lightness of Being", I will ask for an invoice for that bottle. Would it be possible to pay for this next Friday, as I'm heading to a conference for my new job and I don't know if they will have my company computer ready for me so that I can order on the road?

I would like to remain an alternate for Mother Lakshmi but I'm sure Beccahs going want that baby.

Thanks so much.

By all means, go for it! I would never mind. I'm just glad people aside from my fam actually wanted to try out the scent and stuff. I had no idea how many bottles Mara had left over, but there was totally a moment when I thought, "oh no! no one will want to try this!" silly me!

Silly you... we may all have to go in on a rebrew after Xmas or something.. PEs can usually be reordered. :)

If no one has nabbed the last bottle of Lady V's Black Panther, could I? I keep waffling. But I want to try it, dammit! :)

Eggers, I hope you get this one. I'm down to 6 bottles and I've already used up 2 bottles. This is the only LP that I have blown thru FB's so quickly.

WOW! You're *down* to six bottles? Holy smokes! :lol:

I've been itchin' to try this one for a while. I almost bought it off the Artfire site, but someone snagged it before I got a chance. You, probably! LOL!

I hope I get this one, too. :D

WOW! Everything sounds fantastic! Congratulations to all of you! :bday1029:

That is very neat re matching Romantic Nights with a phero for next month! I can hardly wait to see which phero you picked!

Thanks for all of your hard work making mine and everyone's PE's. I have had a stretch of insane 15-16hr wrk days, which combined with having a toddler have meant about 3hr of sleep a night, but knowing I have 3 wonderful PE's coming soon has really helped give me something cheerful to look forward to!

WOW! You're *down* to six bottles? Holy smokes! :lol:

I've been itchin' to try this one for a while. I almost bought it off the Artfire site, but someone snagged it before I got a chance. You, probably! LOL!

I hope I get this one, too. :D

I'm addicted to this one.... Its that GOOD!!!!!!

I PREDICT MELODIE'S ROMANTIC NIGHTS WILL BE BOOSTED WITH...LESSEE...LFM, FOR PHEROMAS!

where is lesreveurs anyway? does she even know how beloved her neologism is? someone should write carols.

She can't remember her forum info xD

Off topic, and funny story: I work with her. She came in from a smoke break and said she wished she had something to cover it up better so I handed her a little trial vial of something I had here. She did a double take and then started laughing, saying we ordered from the same company.

Just wanted to post the sweetest email....I hope she is not upset that I make this public!

Mara,

I just have to say that I beyond ecstatic with my order. Your company is absolutely amazing and the craftsmanship is outstanding. "Tantalizing T.J." will be my signature scent from now on. You did beautiful work and I truly appreciate you & everyone involved with creating this. I really want to thank you for taking such great care of your customers & empowering us by adding some magic into our lives.

Sincerely, T.J.

Just wanted to post the sweetest email....I hope she is not upset that I make this public!

Mara,

I just have to say that I beyond ecstatic with my order. Your company is absolutely amazing and the craftsmanship is outstanding. "Tantalizing T.J." will be my signature scent from now on. You did beautiful work and I truly appreciate you & everyone involved with creating this. I really want to thank you for taking such great care of your customers & empowering us by adding some magic into our lives.

Sincerely, T.J.

OMG, thats beautiful

will be receiving an invoice? if yes, do you (Mara) mind if I pay on Thursday (payday)?

Thx :)

TJ sounds like an absolute jewel. It would be fantastic to have her join the forum. HINT HINT NUDGE NUDGE!! to the powers that be!