Private Editions for OCTOBER 2013

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah not everyone is into message forums and online communities; my point was just that I don't have to wave a magic wand or anything, anyone can sign up to be a member of this community if they so choose, but it is wholly up to them as to their own level of participation.

Just wanted to post the sweetest email....I hope she is not upset that I make this public!

Mara,

I just have to say that I beyond ecstatic with my order. Your company is absolutely amazing and the craftsmanship is outstanding. "Tantalizing T.J." will be my signature scent from now on. You did beautiful work and I truly appreciate you & everyone involved with creating this. I really want to thank you for taking such great care of your customers & empowering us by adding some magic into our lives.

Sincerely, T.J.

:burning-heart: Mara, that is SO lovely! And SO TRUE. And I am SO GLAD that I got a bottle! Hee!!!!

Lol... I was totally joking but I do love Lakshmi, I think it's a beautiful name and my first name does start with L though.. so I always say it is Lakshmi.. or Lola. I use both of those at Starbucks and for reservations.I do have a few prints of her and I do have a Lakshmi oil spray from another etailer.. What really called to me on this potion Vexed, was the picture of your grandmother. Omg I love love love the label! I was just completely mesmerized by her! More than anything I wanted her in my home with all my other Lakshmi items but kinda glad I didn't score the bottle in a way because I don't do well with chai spices sometimes.

So what I am going to do if you do not mind is print this label of your grandmother - because that's how much I adore the label. : )

I really love the label as well, my bottle will be on my altar, along with Sarasvati. Your grandmother is a beautiful lady, Vexed.

Also, that email is lovely.

Edited by Beccah

I've never ordered a PE before but I put a request in for Lady Victoria's Black Panther, any confirmation if I can make that purchase? I plan on ordering a couple more things and would like to do it all at once as early as today if possible. Does an invoice get sent to me for the PE then I just add other purchases to that invoice, is that how that works? Thanks in advance.

Cherise, I noticed that your name is down beside Black Panther on the first page of this thread. You have to scroll down a bit to see it. I only noticed because I'm after the second bottle. ;)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please, but since she'll be sending you an invoice for the Black Panther anyway, I think you can just shoot Mara an email detailing that bottle and the rest of what you'd like to order, so it will all be on one invoice. I think it saves Mara money this way, as well, because she pays pretty steep fees for every order placed.

Hope that helps! :)

AD-PE-LinaPCB.jpg

Lina's Pumpkin Cake Batter

Little to say on this one, other than it smells exactly as the name implies, and YUMMY!

Mara? does this PE contain "same" Pumpkin used in Cauldron Cake? :Emoticons04280:

Nope, I used different pumpkins for all the perfumes this month. I always have several dozen to choose from.

phew !

got the invoice, I'll send pymt on Thursday (payday)

Im not familiar with ordering PEs

do you just go to the PEs custom page and cart the "any additional bottles" and continue with the order?

I dont want to email PM and cause confusion again(that was embarrassing for me haha)

That's perfect! And if you need help, just email for an invoice, no worries!

Oh hi Mara:-) I havn't been on the forum for a bit but just read the front page.

you asked about if I reserved Stacy's lilac ..yes,I had paid for and received my bottle.It was added to my invoice from when I ordered stuff from the sale :-)

ETA-I did reserve a bottle of linas summer slurp with cops but paid and received that as well.

Edited by tanya27

Oh hi Mara? I havn,t been on the forum for a bit but just read the front page

you asked about if I reserved Stacy's lilac ..I had paid for and received my bottle.It was added to my invoice from when I ordered stuff from the sale :-)

Coolsville! So glad you got it! Thanks for replying! :D Ok, so that means that we managed to squeeze an unexpected second bottle out of the master, and that one is now available.

Mara, may I request a bottle of Lina's Pumpkin Cake Batter, please?

Yes, Darling!!! Do you need an invoice?

First post updated.

Coolsville! So glad you got it! Thanks for replying! :D Ok, so that means that we managed to squeeze an unexpected second bottle out of the master, and that one is now available.

Yes, Darling!!! Do you need an invoice?

First post updated.

THANK YOU! I can pay with GCs. I'm going to be ordering from the ArtFire site tonight (I've got my Mom hooked on your wax melts and she really needs another fix...and so do *I*!!! :666: ) so would it be convenient for the Pumpkin Cake Batter to ride in that box?...or maybe just stick it in with my next order from the LP site? I don't want y'all to bother sending it separately. :heart:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Oh my goodness My boss is holding my paycheck hostage!!

Gotta clear that up tomorrow :C

And im seriously eyeballing dominance in pink...Could i reserve one?

Add to the PEs collection while waiting for my financial mess to clear up :U

Oh my goodness My boss is holding my paycheck hostage!!

Gotta clear that up tomorrow :C

And im seriously eyeballing dominance in pink...Could i reserve one?

Add to the PEs collection while waiting for my financial mess to clear up :U

RESERVED, THANK YOU!

OOooooo OOooooo! Mara! Can I grab that extra bottle you squeezed (Stacy's Lilac puff)?!?! Unless someone else already had dibbs... :Emoticons04235:

Edited by PhoenixOnFyre

Woohoo! I am ecstatic! Thanx Mara! I have been wanting to try Purple Puff since I started coming on here and reading about it, when I heard that a PE similar to it was being made... I was thrilled. Lurkdom pays off...teeheeheee.

Woohoo! I am ecstatic! Thanx Mara! I have been wanting to try Purple Puff since I started coming on here and reading about it, when I heard that a PE similar to it was being made... I was thrilled. Lurkdom pays off...teeheeheee.

The big differences, PP was lavender instead of lilac and PP had LAM. I had a couple of my bottles boosted with cops.

Levitation phero plus cops gives a LAM ish effect IMO. But, it is easier to enjoy the cop free everywhere.

Edited by StacyK

I'll take what I can get! I read up on the two and the similarities were definitely worth it :) I really like the Levitation addition. I can always just boost it with one of the many Cop samples I have, thanks for the info Stacy! How do you like it so far?

^^ I love it. The Levitation phero is just great and the scent on me is a fluffy marshmallow, vanilla with a swirl of lilac.

Yea, I'd just use my cop samples with it if you feel the urge... So funny because I have lots of Levitation phero now. With my PE & Oct order and all. It's a good thing.

She can't remember her forum info xD

Off topic, and funny story: I work with her. She came in from a smoke break and said she wished she had something to cover it up better so I handed her a little trial vial of something I had here. She did a double take and then started laughing, saying we ordered from the same company.

get out!!!! and you didn't know that you were both on the boards???

speaking of the boards, where is that funny Duck? :peers with hand in front of eyebrows like robert redford: /tj

I love the Spicy Floral you created!!! Can I please get the 3 remaining bottles.

Can I also please get 1 Tantalizing TJ.

Thank you!

You got it, Chitown, thank you so much! Reserved! Let us know if you need an invoice.

She can't remember her forum info xD

Off topic, and funny story: I work with her. She came in from a smoke break and said she wished she had something to cover it up better so I handed her a little trial vial of something I had here. She did a double take and then started laughing, saying we ordered from the same company.

I missed this until I saw Tyvey comment on it. How awesome!!!!!!!! Tell her we miss her!!