Trying on a new persona with pheros...

I’ve come across numerous comments that suggest often the pheros most congruent with your personality are the ones that will suit you the most. But has anyone had any positive experiences with repeatedly using a phero blend that is more at odds with your normal self?

I’m very attracted to all the decidedly softer, est-type blends, and am often told I’m very soft and feminine. I’m definitely not a dominant, alpha, “out there” type of woman. The more dominant phero blends kind of scare me, but part of me would also like to know what it might feel like to slip on that sort of persona for a few hours one day.

Is it wise to even try? Or am I more likely to just get bad reactions from people?

You could either go all out and try your opposite dominant character or build up to it with partly dominant character. Dominant for a minute pull back for 10, dominant for a minute pull back etc.. Work with timing, dif lp's also watch or read a dominant tv/movie character you wanna wrap your head around to get in the spirit of the game. Set the stage an outfit, music, things you would say differently. You got some homework to do girl ;) but it will be so fun it won't feel like work at all.

Edited by Cherise

I’ve come across numerous comments that suggest often the pheros most congruent with your personality are the ones that will suit you the most. But has anyone had any positive experiences with repeatedly using a phero blend that is more at odds with your normal self?

I’m very attracted to all the decidedly softer, est-type blends, and am often told I’m very soft and feminine. I’m definitely not a dominant, alpha, “out there” type of woman. The more dominant phero blends kind of scare me, but part of me would also like to know what it might feel like to slip on that sort of persona for a few hours one day.

Is it wise to even try? Or am I more likely to just get bad reactions from people?

Well, in my experience, the dominant pheros are actually beneficial for the softer types. For example, I am short, ultra femme, high voice, etc.. I much prefer to use Dominance with mechanics, over SS4W / Heart&Soul , because I've had bad experiences with men trying to over run me during business transactions when I wear Est. heavy blends. Sometimes it's better to wear a blend that is opposite your natural signature. In social situations where you need to be "on" for whatever reason, then I would go with what makes you feel good. There is only one true way to find out though, & that's through trial & error.

Ive come across numerous comments that suggest often the pheros most congruent with your personality are the ones that will suit you the most. But has anyone had any positive experiences with repeatedly using a phero blend that is more at odds with your normal self?

Im very attracted to all the decidedly softer, est-type blends, and am often told Im very soft and feminine. Im definitely not a dominant, alpha, out there type of woman. The more dominant phero blends kind of scare me, but part of me would also like to know what it might feel like to slip on that sort of persona for a few hours one day.

I generally like LFM, Gotcha SS4W, Heart & Soul and OW. I have others, and I have Leather and Dominance. I like Dom for workouts and I've worn Leather with a few scents. Ive found that the last two have a focusing effect on me. Other than selifies I can't really speak to hits with them.

For a time I avoided B'nol but Gotcha convinced me to give it more trials. I suddenly found I really liked BAM. Early in my LP experiences I was all about the LAM. Your preferences may grow.

I understand that your concerned about congruence but IMO you never really know until you try.

You may end up liking Leather or Dom or you may feel nothing. It's fun to try, you can always trade away something you decide you're not into or find a sample of with a phero in it to give it a try.

I think there are definitely different times you could use the more dominant-types of pheros. Like Stacy noted, Dominance can be great for helping you focus on a tough workout. And like Beccah noted, sometimes using something opposite your normal signature can be a good & useful thing, because your appearance and stature also have a lot to do with how people treat you. If you look like you might be easy to push around because, like Beccah, you're short, curvy & gorgeous, wearing something that gives you a bit of a dominant edge could go a long way toward preventing people trying to take advantage.

I think a lot of women here, who normally use the softer phero blends use the more dominant ones situationally with good, if not great success. For example, if there's ever a time when you know you need to give off a dominant air, so that they don't try to railroad you or bully you into doing something you don't want to do, then wearing something that will help you give off a dominant signature might help.

I generally prefer the softer pheros. They're definitely closer to my natural signature, and they feel more "me". But I have used Leather with success, (not several days in a row, mind you, because it does tend to make me bitchy after a while). I've also used LFN *very* successfully. I've not tried Dominance. But Leather generally makes people seem like they want to please me. (A couple of times when I've worn it, my boyfriend actually volunteered to take over doing the dishes - which he NEVER does - because I was doing them myself, and grumbling about it! :lol: He hopped right-to, took the scrubby from my hand & told me to go fix myself a coffee!). LFN, when I've worn it out of the house, (which I don't tend to do because it comes off SO sexual on me), seemed to inspire a lot of drooling respect in the guys I was with, (BF's buddies, who I see every single day). With my boyfriend it generally brings on some pretty spectacular sex. ;) So those dominant pheros definitely have their place. I just can't use them regularly because they do tend to make me bitchy after a while. It's fun while it lasts though!

I have to say though, that I think I'm comfortable with using Leather & LFN because both of them are still *very* feminine, so they're still closer to my natural signature. They're me, with just a little more influence, or more of an edge.

So don't count anything out. The only way to know how you react to them is to try them!

And November *might* be a good time to give them a whirl. Mara usually sells UN pheros in trial sizes for the month of November. Personally, I'd like to get a sample of Dominance, because I've never used it before, and you never know when something like that might come in handy!

Sorry this post is so long! I'm hung-over - not thinking in a straight line yet! :lol:

I agree with many of the points here. I think internally I may be more assertive vs dominant, but the softer blends fit my appearance. When I wear the softer blends it really amps my femininity and people treat me very delicately.

On the other hand the times I have worn more dominant blends or stuff with none, I get two mixed reactions. The first is that certain types of men tend to go ga-ga. This usually affects alpha males or men in high pressure shi-shi jobs. The other reaction is that women can sometimes want to get into a pissing match with me. They really amp the competitiveness.

Thanks for all your suggestions ladies!

I think I might give a couple of the slightly softer dominant pheros a try soon, as that's probably a good way of starting to work with them.

It's so interesting to read the different ways people are responding to pheros either in line with or more apart from their normal sense of self here.

Well, in my experience, the dominant pheros are actually beneficial for the softer types. For example, I am short, ultra femme, high voice, etc.. I much prefer to use Dominance with mechanics, over SS4W / Heart&Soul , because I've had bad experiences with men trying to over run me during business transactions when I wear Est. heavy blends.

Beccah, we sound very similar in many ways, except that I'm not short- I'm 168cm which is I think about 5ft 6. I wonder if the extra height makes a difference, as I've not yet had any negative reactions to any softer feminine blends- they just make me feel even more myself, and men have always been respectful and nice to me when wearing them, as normal. Mind you, I also don't tend to ever be in situations where I really have to do serious business with men, or be in any kind of dominant hierarchical role with them at all, so that probably helps. Oh, and I tend to stay as far away as possible from men who are extremely alpha, as they intimidate me and I've had bad experiences with this type in the past. Maybe this alone is a good enough reason to try a dominant phero blend...

It may be that. I am 4'11", so very, very short. Most middle schoolers are taller than me at this point, lol. I NEED that Dominance boost!

Ha, at 5'6" lots of the middle schoers are taller than me too. ;)

I agree with Beccah, I wore Dom to deal with carpet installers. I definitely like wearing it when dealing with situations like that.

I agree with Beccah, I wore Dom to deal with carpet installers. I definitely like wearing it when dealing with situations like that.

With al this talk of Dominance, the universe must be giving me a sign to put some on. SO has been a fucktard, since yesterday & most things Est., turn his fuckery to 11.

^^Maybe a little Dom would help just make sure it doesn't make you want to smack the crap out of him (Just kidding of course).

Yes StacyK- I definitely don't feel tall compared to most people, but I quite like the fact that the majority of men are at least a bit taller than me- I've always thought if I was really tall I'd feel quite awkward. Like some sort of hulking she-beast, which is weird, cause I think women can look elegant at any height. But middling is good enough for me.

I'm definitely going to have to get me some of these dominant pheros- I don't even like having to take my car to the mechanic because it's so intimidating. They must be good for things like that.

Yes StacyK- I definitely don't feel tall compared to most people, but I quite like the fact that the majority of men are at least a bit taller than me- I've always thought if I was really tall I'd feel quite awkward. Like some sort of hulking she-beast, which is weird, cause I think women can look elegant at any height. But middling is good enough for me.

I'm definitely going to have to get me some of these dominant pheros- I don't even like having to take my car to the mechanic because it's so intimidating. They must be good for things like that.

Honestly those are the things I like Dom for, yea mechanics would be on that list. I like it when I have a "to do" list. I really get self effects from it as far as taking charge, getting things done and working out. I can't really speak to hits of a sexual nature with it. Maybe I'm to focused down on my agenda with this to notice.

I think there are definitely different times you could use the more dominant-types of pheros. Like Stacy noted, Dominance can be great for helping you focus on a tough workout. And like Beccah noted, sometimes using something opposite your normal signature can be a good & useful thing, because your appearance and stature also have a lot to do with how people treat you. If you look like you might be easy to push around because, like Beccah, you're short, curvy & gorgeous, wearing something that gives you a bit of a dominant edge could go a long way toward preventing people trying to take advantage.

I think a lot of women here, who normally use the softer phero blends use the more dominant ones situationally with good, if not great success. For example, if there's ever a time when you know you need to give off a dominant air, so that they don't try to railroad you or bully you into doing something you don't want to do, then wearing something that will help you give off a dominant signature might help.

I generally prefer the softer pheros. They're definitely closer to my natural signature, and they feel more "me". But I have used Leather with success, (not several days in a row, mind you, because it does tend to make me bitchy after a while). I've also used LFN *very* successfully. I've not tried Dominance. But Leather generally makes people seem like they want to please me. (A couple of times when I've worn it, my boyfriend actually volunteered to take over doing the dishes - which he NEVER does - because I was doing them myself, and grumbling about it! :lol: He hopped right-to, took the scrubby from my hand & told me to go fix myself a coffee!). LFN, when I've worn it out of the house, (which I don't tend to do because it comes off SO sexual on me), seemed to inspire a lot of drooling respect in the guys I was with, (BF's buddies, who I see every single day). With my boyfriend it generally brings on some pretty spectacular sex. ;) So those dominant pheros definitely have their place. I just can't use them regularly because they do tend to make me bitchy after a while. It's fun while it lasts though!

I have to say though, that I think I'm comfortable with using Leather & LFN because both of them are still *very* feminine, so they're still closer to my natural signature. They're me, with just a little more influence, or more of an edge.

So don't count anything out. The only way to know how you react to them is to try them!

And November *might* be a good time to give them a whirl. Mara usually sells UN pheros in trial sizes for the month of November. Personally, I'd like to get a sample of Dominance, because I've never used it before, and you never know when something like that might come in handy!

Sorry this post is so long! I'm hung-over - not thinking in a straight line yet! :lol:

Off topic, but I love your Avatar Eggers HA~! :)

• 3 months later...

Bump!

Vladmyra, have you experimented with anything you considered "not quite you" now?

I used to think blends like Dominance would be "too hard" for my personality...so I tried Leather first - which worked really well for me to my surprise - and when I finally thought "what the heck" and tried Dom I found out it did something quite unlike what I expected. I thought I would be too serious or dangerous or something crazy like that :lol: Instead those type of blends made me focused, confident and assertive...not in an arrogant type of way either. I'm curious to know what you've tried and if you've found those things to be similar for you?

I am a total wimp and have yet to try anything as strong as Dominance. I love some of the reactions I've read people get from it, but don't feel I'd successfully carry it off properly with my behaviour/personality.

I have tried Leather and Swimming with Sharks, both of which I considered more dominant than I would naturally be. SWS I've worn a few times in the lovely Phero Money Potion, mainly while shopping. People are solicitous and respectful. I wore it once when getting some new tires and a wheel alignment done on my car. I had made it clear I wasn't in any rush for it, as I'd be happily hanging around in the shopping centre up the road till it was ready. It ended up being about 4 hours later before they rang me to say it was ready. I was fine with that. When I got there to pick it up, the mechanic's wife (who runs the business) apologised profusely even though I said I wasn't worried. They were so sorry it took them "so much longer than it should have" as they were busy, that they only charged me for the cost of the tires. I got the service and alignment for free. I haven't worn this to work or anything, cause I have no authority in my job anyway, and work with lots of customers, so I tend to go for more purely social things there.

I've worn Leather twice (in Absence of Malice), but still need to get a better feel for it. I like it, and it does make me seem more decisive and confident, without being overly dominant. But people at work seemed to notice a difference in me, and didn't seem quite sure what to make of it. Maybe I wore too much or too little- not sure. I think I'd like to test this in the social sphere and see how it goes. I don't go out much though, as I'm socially inept. Maybe it would be great for when I need to get lots of stuff done. Do you find any of these blends motivating?

SS4W makes me feel more confident too, but in a way that feels more natural for me. I think it and Lace are the two that feel most like me, only even better. Like when I put them on it's a glamour that's actually based on reality so it feels more substantial. I also notice people always react well to me with these two. In fact SS4W has become like my second skin.

LOL, it took me a year to give Dom a fair shot so no wimp worries :D I've been working on warming up to SWS. It is good for work or hanging with overbearing family members ^_~ Now that you mention it, Maybe I should try it out at work today again....I need to use up that Money Potion sample from Nov...

The Leather reaction from your co-workers sounds familiar Hahaha! "Is she mad today? Should we talk to her or just leave her alone? There's something different...but she seems ok..." It's become a favorite in my phero rotation now and people are more used to the signature when I wear it. Maybe that's something to think about? It may not be our "normal" signature for the people who know us, but they can apparently become accustomed to us emanating it if they are exposed to us wearing it enough times???Hmm....

Motivating...I find a little androstenone in a blend will energize me. Sexpionage and Dominance do and Audacious did too...

Mmmm...SS4W! I remember having such a hard time finding my sweet spot with that when I first started using pheros...now I can't imagine being w/o it! :)

Well my very first pheros were Cuddle Bunny and Lace if that gives you an idea of what kind of gal I am...I still love those and get the best hits from men with CB but now I wear a lot of Leather and BI (and yes BI for a social!) I have never gotten a bad reaction from these dominant pheros in fact I get better reactions from women with these! I think that is strange but...whatever works, right? I get an instant feel good buzz from BI especially. And awesome social confidence from Leather.

I am not at all experienced with any of the dom pheros but have been curious to try. I guess I tend to look at the pheros as either Yin or Yang in energies. Just like when I work with gem stones, colors, etc. Speaking for myself, I feel as if my need for these energies tends to fluctuate. When I am feeling angry or agitated for instance, I would be inclined to reach for my Yin resources such as my cool, receptive, feminine gem stones, cool colors and feel I benefit from the more feminine pheros to offset this and soothe me. I admit that I need to acquire some of the more Yang pheros for when I need to get active and make concepts manifest. This is just the way I have personally approached the pheros. I tend to need the Yin more often, but there are definitely times where that Yang, dominant type is what's called for. I am thinking this is probably true for most of us?

and yes BI for a social!

BI with Lace! New found favorite! (for me at least, lol) Way awesome social! Please try and post findings :D

I am thinking this is probably true for most of us?

Hmm, I hadn't thought about it like that. I think as often as I wear them for my pleasure I tend to consider my day and possible situations and how I want to influence other people - if possible. I pick my pheros for their influence on others (I don't get strong selfies with most of them). Will they lighten people's moods? Chill them? Seduce them? Reign in an otherwise domineering personality? I LOVE laughter and spreading happiness and I think I often choose and plot to create an atmosphere as conducive to those things as possible :lol:

Why can I not get my damn quote button to work? :smiley-angry016:

Nutrix: Yes, I will definitely have to experiment more with Leather at work. As for your motivating androstenone pheros- Sexpionage scares the crap out of me, lol! Can't see myself ever touching that. Dom merely terrifies me in a vague but intriguing way so I may work up to it eventually. I actually have a bottle of Soaked with Audacious, but haven't tried it yet. That one I am prepared to take on though, at the right moment.

Miss D: I also love cuddle bunny, but haven't worn it too much cause I only have it in velvet kisses. I love the scent, but I need to get the Cuddle Bunny scent for times when I want something lighter and cleaner. People are very kind to me with this on, and men call me "Love" a lot. I find sexology works for me in a similar manner too, maybe even better.

Rose: That's an interesting way of looking at it. I definitely get the idea of Yin and Yang type pheros, but haven't really chosen what to wear based on balancing my mood like that. I tend to almost always wear the Yin ones even though I usually have an overabundance of this energy already, simply because they feel so me. I expect them to work because they're already in alignment with my energy. I also find most of them are great as socials that also have the attractor factor.

Edited by vladmyra

This is a great topic! I'm debating on trying out some leather, since I LOVE my little sample of Absinthe of Malice, but I'm afraid of using a more dominant phero since it's SO at odds with my personality. I've been working on repairing a friendship with a co-worker lately, and for the past couple of days I've been wearing straight Est and Topper with fantastic results. So even though I really really want to try out leather, I'm sort of afraid to switch to something so opposite. But I really feel like it would benefit me overall at work. Maybe next week...

Nutrix: I wish I would have thought to try the BI and Lace for the party on Tues! I only have about one of two days worth of Lace left in my bottle so I will definitely save it for this combo.

Vladmyra: I used to be afraid of Sexpionage too but I love the scent of CP so much I had to figure out a way for it not to scare me. So now I take the edginess off with SS4W. I also would like to try it with Lace because I like to add something with EST to most blends if they don't have it. So I think adding Alpha Nol and Est would be good for me. I wear cops almost all the time so I don't think Sexpionage should scare me.

BI with Lace! New found favorite! (for me at least, lol) Way awesome social! Please try and post findings :D

Hmm, I hadn't thought about it like that. I think as often as I wear them for my pleasure I tend to consider my day and possible situations and how I want to influence other people - if possible. I pick my pheros for their influence on others (I don't get strong selfies with most of them). Will they lighten people's moods? Chill them? Seduce them? Reign in an otherwise domineering personality? I LOVE laughter and spreading happiness and I think I often choose and plot to create an atmosphere as conducive to those things as possible :lol:

The way I look at it is, if I take care of how I feel and focus on influencing myself, that is after all what matters most to me with this, then once I am right with myself, it is bound to get the desired reaction I want from others.

Why can I not get my damn quote button to work? :smiley-angry016:

Nutrix: Yes, I will definitely have to experiment more with Leather at work. As for your motivating androstenone pheros- Sexpionage scares the crap out of me, lol! Can't see myself ever touching that. Dom merely terrifies me in a vague but intriguing way so I may work up to it eventually. I actually have a bottle of Soaked with Audacious, but haven't tried it yet. That one I am prepared to take on though, at the right moment.

Miss D: I also love cuddle bunny, but haven't worn it too much cause I only have it in velvet kisses. I love the scent, but I need to get the Cuddle Bunny scent for times when I want something lighter and cleaner. People are very kind to me with this on, and men call me "Love" a lot. I find sexology works for me in a similar manner too, maybe even better.

Rose: That's an interesting way of looking at it. I definitely get the idea of Yin and Yang type pheros, but haven't really chosen what to wear based on balancing my mood like that. I tend to almost always wear the Yin ones even though I usually have an overabundance of this energy already, simply because they feel so me. I expect them to work because they're already in alignment with my energy. I also find most of them are great as socials that also have the attractor factor.

In my natal chart, I have m y moon in Libra so for me, life is a constant challenge to balance. I love having an arsenal a l of supplies to help me do that. Hell, I NEED it! LOL!

This is a great topic! I'm debating on trying out some leather, since I LOVE my little sample of Absinthe of Malice, but I'm afraid of using a more dominant phero since it's SO at odds with my personality. I've been working on repairing a friendship with a co-worker lately, and for the past couple of days I've been wearing straight Est and Topper with fantastic results. So even though I really really want to try out leather, I'm sort of afraid to switch to something so opposite. But I really feel like it would benefit me overall at work. Maybe next week...

Something at the Yang end of the spectrum is definitely in my future Amalthea! It's all about the balance for me.

Yeah Amalthea I'd be careful of switching to anything with a really different type of phero signature around the man you're having good results with at the moment. Do you have any days at work where you're not around him so much you could try it first, to see how most people react to you? For me any of the what I call feminine/sexy/socials are almost guaranteed to make people behave in a soft and friendly way, but the others are more mysterious in a way that makes me a little uneasy.

I really like your idea of combining the stronger sexpionage with something softening Miss D. Could see myself trying that one day.

Rose you know what I've noticed in all the Libra type people I know (which may be wildly inaccurate, lol)? The women are usually trying to find some constant balance, like you said, while the men are really unbalanced (my sister always ends up with Libra men, all of whom have been crazy). As a double Scorpio (sun & moon) I feel I tend to favour the pheros I'm already strongly connected to, because I'm more inclined towards deeply embodying the archetypal characteristics I feel a natural affinity for, while ignoring all the others. Sort of all or nothing. Which is not very well balanced at all, lol. Oh well, at least I am very self-aware.

For me anything sexy and attractive is a new persona, so at least half of what I ordered is intended to be a persona shift. I'm not sure whether this will have any success but I'm sick of always being plain. Once in a while I'd like to be like the pretty girls, thus the sexy stuff.

Edited to add: This wasn't intended to be as whiny and self-pitying as it reads! It's just truth -- some people aren't attractive and I know that about myself. I'm spiky, snarky, intellectually aggressive, and awkward. I come on strong and I don't take the expected care over my appearance, weight, or what people (especially straight men) feel about that. That's just the way I'm made, but sometimes it would be nice to play at being someone a bit different. That's what I was trying to get at.

That being said, I'm looking forward to trying Sex and Violins, which is probably a lot more "me".

Edited by donsie

I could use a little of your spikiness here Donsie! But none of the awkward- I already have that in abundance, lol.

I know what you mean about it being a nice idea to play someone else for a bit- that's why I'm trying to eventually work my way up to something bold like Dom. I have always admired and envied women who have that naturally confident, "out there" aura about them.

Donsie just be careful...I started out wanting to try all the "sexy" pheros on this guy at work. Kind of felt the same way you do, that "sexy" just isn't me and hopefully the pheros would help. They seemed to at first, but after a little bit they started making my "target guy" noticeably uncomfortable. You may be in a completely different situation than I was, but really, when I stopped wearing heavy cops, our relationship improved dramatically. Things didn't work out with this particular guy, but really no phero in the world can make somebody love you if they just don't. I'm finding that some of the softer pheros, like Est and Empathy Potion, are helping build our friendship back up. That's one of the reasons why I'm so nervous to try out Leather. In most aspects of my life, I think it would be seriously useful, but I've been working so hard on fixing this one friendship that I just hate to try something that might throw things off again.

Good report. I had similar experiences with SWS - like the one you had at the mechanics, but I found SWS to be too hard for me. I always got my way with SWS to a degree, but it was too unfemnine. Glad to hear your experiments are working out well. :)

I could use a little of your spikiness here Donsie! But none of the awkward- I already have that in abundance, lol.

I know what you mean about it being a nice idea to play someone else for a bit- that's why I'm trying to eventually work my way up to something bold like Dom. I have always admired and envied women who have that naturally confident, "out there" aura about them.

It's hilarious to me because I know, of course, how soft I actually am and how emotionally vulnerable, but I have had a number of men tell me that before they got to know me they were afraid of me and really intimidated. It must be an M&M-like hard shell that I wear!

I bet if you love the idea of being a bit dom when you decide to try it then you'll wear Dom better. That's my understanding of the point up-thread, about either having the pheros fit your personality or having them fit the persona you want to evoke and being totally committed to running with that. So yeah, play a bit.

Donsie just be careful...I started out wanting to try all the "sexy" pheros on this guy at work. Kind of felt the same way you do, that "sexy" just isn't me and hopefully the pheros would help. They seemed to at first, but after a little bit they started making my "target guy" noticeably uncomfortable. You may be in a completely different situation than I was, but really, when I stopped wearing heavy cops, our relationship improved dramatically. Things didn't work out with this particular guy, but really no phero in the world can make somebody love you if they just don't. I'm finding that some of the softer pheros, like Est and Empathy Potion, are helping build our friendship back up. That's one of the reasons why I'm so nervous to try out Leather. In most aspects of my life, I think it would be seriously useful, but I've been working so hard on fixing this one friendship that I just hate to try something that might throw things off again.

Amalthea, warning noted. Sorry you had that difficult experience. I also have some socials and softer blends coming. I actually branched out from my initial idea to get all teh sexyz after reading about other folks on there and how varied people's magic blends actually turned out to be! I'll avoid sexy ones at work, but I can't make promises about the cathedral choir! :2705: (sorry for the WTF emoticon -- I saw it and couldn't stop laughing)

You have to look at the location, too. Perhaps he was uncomfortable with the sexiness you were displaying at work, Amalthea. Don't be afraid of the sexier pheros, Donsie. Just be sure you know your audience when you wear them.

Thanks for the advice. Got it: avoid cops at work... depending on where you work, of course.

Edited by donsie

Yeah Amalthea I'd be careful of switching to anything with a really different type of phero signature around the man you're having good results with at the moment. Do you have any days at work where you're not around him so much you could try it first, to see how most people react to you? For me any of the what I call feminine/sexy/socials are almost guaranteed to make people behave in a soft and friendly way, but the others are more mysterious in a way that makes me a little uneasy.

I really like your idea of combining the stronger sexpionage with something softening Miss D. Could see myself trying that one day.

Rose you know what I've noticed in all the Libra type people I know (which may be wildly inaccurate, lol)? The women are usually trying to find some constant balance, like you said, while the men are really unbalanced (my sister always ends up with Libra men, all of whom have been crazy). As a double Scorpio (sun & moon) I feel I tend to favour the pheros I'm already strongly connected to, because I'm more inclined towards deeply embodying the archetypal characteristics I feel a natural affinity for, while ignoring all the others. Sort of all or nothing. Which is not very well balanced at all, lol. Oh well, at least I am very self-aware.

LOL Vladmyra! It really is true. I like Libras, I really do. But having my moon in that sign? Oh yeah.. it's all about the balance. As far as the Libran men go, let us not forget that Aleister Crowley was a Libra. That classic combo of crazy and genius. Double Scorpio huh? Well let's just call you INTENSITY incarnate. lol! Not a bad thing at all, but yes, an intense thing for sure!