Eye of the Moggie

Beccah

AD-EyeMoggie_1.jpg

Eye of the Moggie

Our cousins across the pond might spy a striking alley cat and declare, "Oi, there's a fair moggie, I reckon." Of course cats make the best familiars and Halloween is their night of adventure. In tribute to slinky sensual feline allure, we've created a variant based on the recipe for our precious and popular Cat's Eye fragrance, featuring a combination of animalistic elements - ambergris, civit, muskaro - with catnip extract and organic catnip oil, blended with the sexy golden sheen of amber and honey. This particular version is thick and resinous and purr-fectly wild!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Magickal Meanings of Ingredients:

ANIMALIC MUSKS ~ Self-confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
AMBERGRIS ~ Increases personal power, heightens sexual responses, dreaming.
CATNIP ~ Love, beauty, happiness,
affinity with animals, shape shifting.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

Scent: A dark and dirty sexy resinous musk.

Whats catnip smell like?

I'm curious about that too. All the other notes seem like something I'd like as I am a huge fan of OCCO: SLF. Ever since Luna mentioned that Eye of the Moggie is from the same scent family as SLF, I am super excited about it.

Edited by Fleur

So I put on some Cat's Eye the other day just to remember it, and today I put on some Eye of the Moggie. Moggie seems a little brighter, and just a little dirtier in a more "out there" way, but it could easily be because it hasn't aged like Cat's Eye has. Moggie isn't as dark and purring, but mmm, I'm still in musky happyland. It's like what my room would smell like if I spent all day and night with the most deliciously wicked man. :purr:

WOW, this IS the Cat's Eye I can wear to WORK ! most of time I can only wear it on my wrist and huff/enjoy by myself

on me it's softer, powdery, glad I bought the full btl :kisses:

Trying this out this morning. It definitely goes through distinct stages on me. Initially it was a dirty honey with a musk that I'm not used to but I really like. For about 10 minutes it kept getting brighter and brighter. During this stage I started thinking that now I know what the SLF type scent is that everyone talks about but I haven't really experienced yet w/ LPs. Still thought it was great, but was thinking I would either need to wear it super light, or not at all to work. It kept building this bright scent and then it BAM, it burst through to an explosion of golden honey. Felt like the sun just rose on my skin.

I'm not concerned any more about wearing this to work. It has settled down to a honey that is slightly powdery and a wee bit musky. The musk is very light on me, though this could change upon aging. Now I am 1 hour into it and I just love how it wears close to the skin and makes me want to huff it. It is a gorgeous skin scent that isn't too sweet or musky, just purrrfect.

Feels like I just experienced 50 Shades of Honey! And I love all of them :hearts0425:

This is SHOCKINGLY NAUGHTY. Wet, of course it did remind me a bit of Cats Eye - but Cats Eye to my nose/on my skin is more polished and fit for polite company, lol ... this is jawdroppingly in-your-face slutty. Not that that's bad :666: This has an interesting cotton or linen aspect to it as it's drying down that I really dig.

This doesn't resemble my HAM to my nose at all... My HAM is brighter & on me it does this intense floral thing. This one is all no-foreplay rip-my-clothes-off-with-your-teeth. This with Sexpionage would be nuclear.

This is SHOCKINGLY NAUGHTY. Wet, of course it did remind me a bit of Cats Eye - but Cats Eye to my nose/on my skin is more polished and fit for polite company, lol ... this is jawdroppingly in-your-face slutty. Not that that's bad :666: This has an interesting cotton or linen aspect to it as it's drying down that I really dig.

This doesn't resemble my HAM to my nose at all... My HAM is brighter & on me it does this intense floral thing. This one is all no-foreplay rip-my-clothes-off-with-your-teeth. This with Sexpionage would be nuclear.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that got the absolute SLUTTINESS of this one! I was starting to think it was just me...haha!

There's always a place for sum jaw dropping in your face slutty..Sold! Tomorrows Moggie sample order now has an fb added to it. I would add an fb of Sexpionage as well if Nov wasn't phero month. Tyvey your review should get like extra credit points :) work it baby work it..

Nice avi greenergal. :)

Thanks Honeycake!

Came back to add that this is super long lasting on me. I tested a small swipe on my right forearm yesterday afternoon. Wore it all day, handwashed a large batch of dishes, went to sleep and woke up this morning and it's still on my arm. It's like it infused onto my skin! Not a complaint at all, je t'adore!

This is SHOCKINGLY NAUGHTY. Wet, of course it did remind me a bit of Cats Eye - but Cats Eye to my nose/on my skin is more polished and fit for polite company, lol ... this is jawdroppingly in-your-face slutty.

Yes exactly! This is definitely skanky like Jouir de, although not in the bad way some people react to it. I would make the comparison of Cat's Eye being the encounter you really have to work for (and which will cost you plenty),whereas Moggie will peel off her panties in less than five minutes. :666:

It also goes a bit powdery on me too, which surprised me...it tones down after a while to a skin-hugging sluttiness. So if you're a fan of the SLF type, then you'll definitely want to try this.

You guys are making me LOL!

Got an email from a male customer who ordered this. He applied it and his wife promptly attacked him in a most uncommon fashion. He describes her as an 'uptight church-going snooty'. After their passionate encounter, she asked him what he was wearing and he replied, "cat's ass". She was shocked speechless and really pissed off. :lol:

On me, Cat's Eye was deep and resinous but classy. This, at first whiff, was incredibly slutty. Lighter than Cat's Eye but much sluttier. I was ready to write it off (I can't really do slutty scents. My skin doesn't like the honey.) but then I got another whiff of it. It had lightened a bit and turned powdery. Definitely wearable to work at this point. But not really a BlueBear scent.

To me this is way different than Cat's Eye. Like unrecognizably different. I do not like Cats Eye. At all. In fact when I am done comparing the two I will have to aggressively wash the bit off I just put on. Cats Eye is so soapy weird plastic on me. It really makes me nauseous.

Eye of the Moggie on the other hand is a nice dusty honey scent. I am not really into the SLF thing, dirty honey not really being a winner on my skin (unless you count Coco Honey...I love that) but Moggie is actually wearable for me. Not a full bottle for me , but I am not going to give the trial vial to my cats for a play toy or anything.

Ok, got to wash both of these off...my head is spinning...

I wore this last night and like Greenergal this is incredibly long lasting...on me it is very much like OCCO SLF

... am glad I have a bottle of Cat's Eye,and I usually when I wear it with... OCCO SLF :smiley-sex009::lol:

Wow! My skin eats this up-- literally

Directly after applying i notice right off the bat that the musk is RIGHT THERE up in my face then becomes a skin scent in a snap(about 30 seconds to 1 minute) I had to shove my nose all up in the application spot's grill and snoof around like im on a treasure hunt because i cant really smell anything.

Out of curiosity i just...blew...some hot breath(i cannot for the life of me know how to word this right now)

all up on it a few times and tried smelling it again and talk about UNF I got so riled up by the scent it was just so slutty

Its another well blended mix on my skin where all the notes are in harmony and not wrestling each other for the spot light and playing nice

I swear i can almost feel the thick oozing drippy honey and....whale fat

a few hours pass, it looses the honey and the musk/amber/whale fat stick around, powdering it up and smelling like..well, a sharp, seductive slutty amber lol god knows where the catnip went i can hardly smell each note individually

My package arrived this afternoon, so of course the first thing I did was dive into the sampler to test Eye of the Moggie, because I panicked and then caved a few days after my initial order, and got myself a full bottle. My moggie, Eggers-the-Cat, would never forgive me if I didn't get a full bottle. Am I ever glad I did! This is definitely something I'd be heart-broken over if I missed it. I don't even want to tell you how good it is, because I don't want anyone else to buy it! :P But that's not fair, so here I am.

Eye of the Moggie is wonderfully smutty, but smutty in a ladylike way. It's very heavy on the honey, and there's just a hint of a very smooth spice, (is there even any spice in this? I haven't looked) and it finishes in a way that makes me suspect that Sugared Honeycomb and OCCO: SLF had a smokin'-hot affair, and this is their love child. There's a slightly floral, slightly powdery finish, and that hint of spice is there too, but only as much as if someone waved a cinnamon stick over the master bottle, and then said cinnamon stick went on it's merry way. (I'm pretty sure there's no cinnamon in this, but I love whatever is giving me this "just wave the Vermouth over the cocktail shaker" impression of cinnamon). LOVE. :wub:

I need a bottle with cops.

Hell, I'd happily take ALL the bottles of this if I could afford it! :D

ETA, the cinnamon imposter is the AMBER! :o Hot damn, this is good!

Edited by Eggers

My package arrived this afternoon, so of course the first thing I did was dive into the sampler to test Eye of the Moggie, because I panicked and then caved a few days after my initial order, and got myself a full bottle. My moggie, Eggers-the-Cat, would never forgive me if I didn't get a full bottle. Am I ever glad I did! This is definitely something I'd be heart-broken over if I missed it. I don't even want to tell you how good it is, because I don't want anyone else to buy it! :P But that's not fair, so here I am.

Eye of the Moggie is wonderfully smutty, but smutty in a ladylike way. It's very heavy on the honey, and there's just a hint of a very smooth spice, (is there even any spice in this? I haven't looked) and it finishes in a way that makes me suspect that Sugared Honeycomb and OCCO: SLF had a smokin'-hot affair, and this is their love child. There's a slightly floral, slightly powdery finish, and that hint of spice is there too, but only as much as if someone waved a cinnamon stick over the master bottle, and then said cinnamon stick went on it's merry way. (I'm pretty sure there's no cinnamon in this, but I love whatever is giving me this "just wave the Vermouth over the cocktail shaker" impression of cinnamon). LOVE. :wub:

I need a bottle with cops.

Hell, I'd happily take ALL the bottles of this if I could afford it! :D

ETA, the cinnamon imposter is the AMBER! :o Hot damn, this is good!

Eggers! That's a great review. I hope I get that effect. I went FB right off on this and hopefully I will arrive tomorrow. That and all the Oct goodies.

Ooo Amber that has a cinnamon finish. sounds good, :666:

I think that's just how my nose decided to interpret it. Now that I know it's amber, my brain is reading it correctly. Maybe my nose is broken, but it still "feels" like just a waft of cinnamon. And I'm okay with that. :)

Funny how some perfumes just hit you the right way. I mean, Eye of the Moggie is neck-in-neck with Sneaky Clean for first place among my favourite LPs. I hope everyone else hates it! :lol:

A tied for first fragrance!? Glad that worked out for you Eggers. I got a delivery notice yesterday so I think my trifecta (flying potion, moggie, black panther) arrives together. My stradegy was to test flying potion first but I might need to restrategize after your review and marinate in moggie for a day or 2 first.

Sorry Eggers, hate to say it but I love this stuff. I wore it this weekend while out with my husband and I just felt so sexy in it. It's got an edge of naughtiness but strangely not overtly on me considering the notes. I think I saw someone mention that they could probably wear it work. I haven't quite decided yet whether I would do that because honey in general turns very sexual on me but I would definitely say it's on my list of scents when I intend on getting down and dirty.

I'm thinking I should do more outages and be away for a couple weeks more often because that's all I've thought of for the past week. LOL

I got my bottle in the mail today, and I'm sorry to say... this sucks! :blush:

NAH! I'm just kidding. This is so amazingly over-the-top awesome on me that if I could afford to, I'd buy all the bottles that exist in the world, and bribe Mara to make MOAR. :D

It's always so fun finding perfumes you like. There's always, "ooh! this is pretty!" and "ooh! this just smells so fun!" and "mmm, this is sexxay!". But every once in a while you find one that is just absolutely perfect in every way, and this is one of those for me, (like Sneaky Clean is perfect for me). I feel bad that it doesn't work on MDC & Molls. I wish it worked on you gals like it does on me. Except then you'd be buying up all the bottles! :P

There's always, "ooh! this is pretty!" and "ooh! this just smells so fun!" and "mmm, this is sexxay!". But every once in a while you find one that is just absolutely perfect in every way

Totally, the coup de foudre, the mad eternal love at first sight. I had that with Marsha Mellow most recently.

So, this one is my close second favorite. Very surprisingly too! The two notes, civit and ambergris, went play-doh/old lady on me in Sexology. When I first applied this, the musk slapped me in the face. It smelled heady, honey-rich, and grown-up sexy. Something Elizabeth Taylor should have been wearing in her youth. Then it went to a buttery honey and musk. Now it is powdery honey with a deep, rich musk base. I don't even know if this is a "me" scent but I can't stop smelling it, so that must mean I need to have it lol. I will have to try OCCO SLF now. I am still shocked that the ambergris and civit are playing nice with my chemistry. It is definitely a unique, sexy scent!