Flying Potion 2013

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously ? ?? ...the sample definitely has an oil feel to me :Emoticons04280: ...don't think the two drops of Essence Oil could have made that much difference,oh well,I like having the cops boosted samples anyway,but if I need more will just decant some into an empty :P

Got my FB of Flying Potion yesterday. It was a good day indeed (my 6 yr.old got his new-to-him Wii Carnival from Ebay-for-$5, as well). It's rainy n dreary, perhaps I should wear some out n about today.

Edited by Beccah

I was planning on skipping Oct releases until Mara described FP as an insanely popular phermone enhanced fragrance with high octane doses. I was holding out til Nov pheros but this I didn't wanna pass on. A delicioso light cotton candy scent with energizing and mood lifting self effects. Great for day or night and an excellent social lp with men and women. The drawback is possibly using too much too often because of it's addicting scent and feel. Hoard worthy.

I was planning on skipping Oct releases until Mara described FP as an insanely popular phermone enhanced fragrance with high octane doses.

Technically that was me. ;)

My monthly samples arrived yesterday and I went straight for this one. After reading the reviews, I knew it would be amazing. Marshmallow root is a favorite of mine and I was excited to try Levitation for the first time. One swipe on the back of my hand and I could feel the self effects immediately.

Now I have been a regular phero user for nearly 2 years and I have never had one hit me so hard and so fast as this one did! Five minutes later, FB ordered while trying to hold back the giggles. Damn, I'm gonna need buckets of this stuff...

Now I have been a regular phero user for nearly 2 years and I have never had one hit me so hard and so fast as this one did! Five minutes later, FB ordered while trying to hold back the giggles. Damn, I'm gonna need buckets of this stuff...

Boom, now you know why Love Potion has such a loyal cult following ;) I do love this version, very, very much. I'm almost considering trading off my '11 brew to get some Levitation enhanced '13..... almost.

I put my sample in a tiny sprayer and I have to say the selfies I get from it are something else-- Its been while since I had selfies in general so it was weird walking in the pissing rain and uncontrollable smiling and laughing :o

there was no controlling that so I was laughing and grinning thru Walmart and regular public places and it was really out of my character and made me think of like a super grump person forcing to be happy and thats really funny rn heh

A few hours in I was very aware of what was going on w.my body (like before I started to laugh I'd get a tickle sensation then my neck muscles would tighten) I fo sho froliced in od land hardcore and did what I could to get it off but there's no hot water anywhere in town atm and I'm calling it a day because I'm close to hypothermia :C

Wow, this one really does put me and others in a good mood. And I haven't had proper selfies from a lot of pheros yet.

It smells really yummy too- a slightly warm, very subtly spiced marshmallow. Although other people described it on me as a vanilla scent, which kind of irritated me. Not that I have anything against vanilla, but it made it sound generic and ordinary, which it is not.

This is whisper soft on me and smells like Necco Wafers candy dust. Very nice and I know I love Levitation phero so that is just a big bonus. I'll likely experiment with layering it with something that has more throw. But for now I'll have fun sniffing my arm when I want to get a whiff of sweet candy dust.

Although other people described it on me as a vanilla scent, which kind of irritated me. Not that I have anything against vanilla, but it made it sound generic and ordinary, which it is not.

None of Mara's vanilla scents are generic! :D

halo: they should be pretty much the same, right? Because M just made more. I didn't notice a difference between my sample and the bottle I purchased, which was after she made the second batch.

None of Mara's vanilla scents are generic! :D

halo: they should be pretty much the same, right? Because M just made more. I didn't notice a difference between my sample and the bottle I purchased, which was after she made the second batch.

Thanks Luna. I know they should be the same but often there are slight differences between batches.

Although other people described it on me as a vanilla scent, which kind of irritated me. Not that I have anything against vanilla, but it made it sound generic and ordinary, which it is not.

Grr. I know what you mean. I had someone tell me I was too exotic to wear something so "vanilla" when I was wearing Snowbound once. I was like... "it's not a simple vanilla actually, it is Snowbound." which meant nothing to them but I think it is more a matter of their generic noses. I don't have anything against vanilla either, I think it can be quite exotic, it is just the way it was said.

Boom, now you know why Love Potion has such a loyal cult following ;) I do love this version, very, very much. I'm almost considering trading off my '11 brew to get some Levitation enhanced '13..... almost.

Beccah, yeah I discovered LP almost a year ago and became hooked immediately, just been a silent lurker...Since then I gave up commercial perfumes and other phero products completely. The quality of LP surpasses anything I've ever used.

Why trade your '11 brew? Why not have both ;-)

Chelle I'm surprised the second batch didn't sell as fast as the first, I'll also be surprised if I find an lp Nov that can top this.. and to think I was gonna pass on an Oct order.

I am so looking forward to the Nov collection...but you're right, this one will be hard to top.

BF is in kind of a bummer of a mood tonight & asked me to spray him with a happy phero. First of all, WTH? This is the second time this week he's asked me to phero him up! :huh: Anyway, the closest thing at hand was my bottle of Flying Potion '13, so I handed it to him and said, "It's a happy phero, but it smells girly." Apparently he didn't care. He gave himself a few good sprays, and a few minutes later said, "This is AWESOME!". So there goes my bottle! :lol: He'll be spritzing himself with Flying Potion non-stop till it's just a pleasant memory.

Hey now what an idea for the perfect xmas pressie,something he likes boosted with Levitation!! ...you are going to be royally pissed if he uses all your FP and it sells out g/f :fright04238: ...and you know it will!! Did I tell you your Why Yes I Am Canadian avi cracks me the hell up :lol: :lol:

I knew it! BF just grabbed my bottle of Flying Potion & said, "I'm going to wear more of your cola-smellin' stuff today. It really boosted my mood last night." <_< And so it starts... :lol:

Aww hell no! Eggers.. you're too sweet!!

Look you wear it and he gets high of you.... or you better stock up. ;)

Edited by StacyK

Haha! That's awesome!

And, while your boyfriend is using up your precious bottle of FP, at least you know he will be happier and smelling great all that time :D

This is true. We do have some communal LPs, I just never dreamed Flying Potion would be among them! LOL!

Hey now what an idea for the perfect xmas pressie,something he likes boosted with Levitation!! ...you are going to be royally pissed if he uses all your FP and it sells out g/f :fright04238: ...and you know it will!! Did I tell you your Why Yes I Am Canadian avi cracks me the hell up :lol: :lol:

Funny, I mentioned that to him last night. He didn't seem too enthused - I couldn't get him to choose a scent from his BIG pile of samples. I thought Bedeviled would be nice. Maybe I should just get him a bottle of Flying Potion, & be done with it! :D

My mum sent me a whole boatload of hilarious Canadian stuff. I should make a thread... Thank you! I like the moose ears, err... antlers. Duh.

Aww hell no! Eggers.. you're too sweet!!

Look you wear it and he gets high of you.... or you better stock up. ;)

I just think it's so cute that he loves this one so much! But stocking up sounds like a good idea! ;) Edited by Eggers

The thought of a man gleefully misting himself with this deliciously sweet, marshmallow potion cracks me up! This is truly a testament to the effectiveness of LP pheros.

I know! It cracked me up, too! This big, burly guy spritzing this delicate marshmallow scent all over himself. You should have seen his face when he went to grab the bottle yesterday. He looked sort of sheepish and defiant at the same time! :lol:

And as far as being a testament to the effectiveness of LP pheros? Levitation potion works wonders on him. It took his mood from bummed out to comfortable and humorously chipper in about 15 minutes. Maybe 20. I'll have to keep that in mind when his gumpiness is getting on my nerves! LOL!

How many sprays is he using? I need this intel for use on my hubby... :666::ange:

He used 5 sprays, same as me. I think he did one to his shirt, one to his belly, one to his chest, under his shirt, one on his hair and one split between his arms. He's becoming a real phero pro! :lol:

I think Mara is going to have to brew up "cola" scented men's fragrance boosted with Levitation

BF would be all over it! LOL! Come to think of it, so might I... ;)

I think Mara is going to have to brew up "cola" scented men's fragrance boosted with Levitation

Forget it being just for men. I would douse myself stuff in that stuff all day if Mara created a phero enhanced cola scent! LOL

WOAH! That's a hefty dose! I like the hair idea too!

He used 5 sprays, same as me. I think he did one to his shirt, one to his belly, one to his chest, under his shirt, one on his hair and one split between his arms. He's becoming a real phero pro! :lol:

I know! It cracked me up, too! This big, burly guy spritzing this delicate marshmallow scent all over himself. You should have seen his face when he went to grab the bottle yesterday. He looked sort of sheepish and defiant at the same time! :lol:

And as far as being a testament to the effectiveness of LP pheros? Levitation potion works wonders on him. It took his mood from bummed out to comfortable and humorously chipper in about 15 minutes. Maybe 20. I'll have to keep that in mind when his gumpiness is getting on my nerves! LOL!

Eggers, that's sooo cute! Did you notice that Vallhalla for the men this month has Open Windows??? It smells pretty good, too. Not "cola-smellin' stuff" but still, not bad! :)

It is, kinda. For some reason, SS4W, Open Windows, Levitation, Lace & Bang! are all heavy doses for me. Most of the others are fairly moderate, or even light.

SS4W? Not for me. Truthfully it does very little on its own and I get little in the way of selfies. I always need to give it a boost.. either just an extra spritz of EST or a little CB. or I can just wear my bang..

Levitation, OW and Lace smack me good. Very effective and lasting.

Levitation is amazing...I'm so glad Mara used it in this years FP.

I feel so good wearing FP.

Edited by StacyK