Flying Potion 2013

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I caught a customer standing behind me, sniffing me deeply and repeatedly the last time I wore this.

Ah... the LP signature moment. Lol

I've been doing this one for Halloween for like, what, 4 years or so now? It is such a great blend...one of my personal favorite pick-me-ups. Can you wait until Halloween for another brew or should I whip up another small amount now?

I've been doing this one for Halloween for like, what, 4 years or so now? It is such a great blend...one of my personal favorite pick-me-ups. Can you wait until Halloween for another brew or should I whip up another small amount now?

Hi Mara

Oh you should, you really should..I'd order multiple FB's. I'm so addicted to this one that I'm almost out and I neeeeeeed it. Please? Pretty Please? It's the most amazing scent I've ever smelled. You would make my year and I'm not even close to joking.

I'm with Rose, I've been using my spray quite a bit, yet it's still nearly full (must be magic). I'm currently getting excited by all the sugareds and will have to hoard money for those. lol.

I agree...but after seeing Sweetbeaks response, my heart really goes out to her, cuz I KNOW I loves minez :heart:

I'd get another. My open bottle...there's barely 1/4 of it left. I love the fun, pick me up the scent and phero give off.

Please put me down for a bottle if you do it.. crossed fingers :)

OMG!!! brew more!! I am running out and one of my BFF keeps asking for me to decant more of my precious. I can buy her a bottle of her own.

My vote would be more and now. And I'd buy it again at Halloween!

• 3 weeks later...

OMG!!! OMG!!! I'm going to FLY my asa off this summer. Thanks Mara XO :D

Will I drive John crazy with another order? lol

Edited by StacyK

Oh. My. Gosh. I can't add anything else to my order right now, but I WANT this! Hopefully it will stick around long enough for me to snag a bottle!

ETA: Does this mean that this one is working it's way around to becoming permanent?

Edited by Amalthea1978

Oh. My. Gosh. I can't add anything else to my order right now, but I WANT this! Hopefully it will stick around long enough for me to snag a bottle!

ETA: Does this mean that this one is working it's way around to becoming permanent?

My guess is No. But so glad Mara did this. I can totally see this as a happy summer scent as well as fall. So woot! My orders are in.....

• 3 weeks later...

This one is definitely my Go-to Scent!! I love it!! Whenever anybody hugs me, I get the...."OMG!! You smell so good!! What are you wearing?" I just purchased one for my neighbor but now I'm thinking that I need another one!! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I received a bottle of the April 2014 brew of Flying Potion two days ago and took it for a test run today. My nose in training was able to pick out two notes – ylang ylang and cinnamon, both of which I love. Flying Potion proved to be a spicy, bright cheery scent! It’s not enduring on my chemistry which is regretful but I was riding high while it lasted. My spirits were buoyed and I had a spring in my step despite lack of sleep the previous night. I’d buy this blend again – love the pairing with Levitation Potion!

Testing it was interesting as results weren't what I thought they'd be. The reactions were stronger than I predicted. Based on personal experience, I’d have to classify it as a borderline super sexy social. On my spectrum it lands in between Cougar and SS4W. Out and about, women treated me nice enough, no cattiness. And men? Well, lol, they were aware of the aura exuding from the potion. You’re welcome gentlemen, xo. Send that thank you card to LPMP please and thank you.

Surprisingly I can’t wear Flying Potion to work. Too much unwanted attention I think. There were double takes, a few DIHLs, one guy had a 2 minute conversation with me with zero eye contact. Totally out of character for him. Two other guys ran for the hills. Ummm, lol :Blusher: who knew. I thought it was a safe bet being there were no cops but not the case. -I so wish I could spend a day in a guy’s head to better understand their thought process.

Anyway dolls, final words on Flying Potion –lean in close now ‘cause I want you to hear this “Get You Some!”

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/FlyingPotion13/

Edited by ComingUpRoses

Surprisingly I can’t wear Flying Potion to work. Too much unwanted attention I think. There were double takes, a few DIHLs, one guy had a 2 minute conversation with me with zero eye contact. Totally out of character for him. Two other guys ran for the hills. Ummm, lol :Blusher: who knew. I thought it was a safe bet being there were no cops but not the case. -I so wish I could spend a day in a guy’s head to better understand their thought process.

Anyway dolls, final words on Flying Potion –lean in close now ‘cause I want you to hear this “Get You Some!”

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/FlyingPotion13/

Yeah, I had to stop wearing this to work, too! I thought Levitation would be perfect for my retail job, but I found that people just stuck to me like glue -- I'd have a line piling up and some guy would still be leaning on the counter chatting away like there was no tomorrow!

Yeah, I had to stop wearing this to work, too! I thought Levitation would be perfect for my retail job, but I found that people just stuck to me like glue -- I'd have a line piling up and some guy would still be leaning on the counter chatting away like there was no tomorrow!

Just a guess, but it sounds like, maybe, a byproduct of the extra DHEAS. (and your natural charm of course).

it would be interesting for you to wear OW in the same context to see what happens. I so love FP and Levitation but I like OW too and sometimes it seems to be a much better fit.

I can't wear FP to work. I thought it would be great, since OW works so well for me there, but the DHEAS makes my customers want to chat and chat and chat. And it makes them want to get into my "bubble" - they always try to touch me, whether it's grabbing my hand/arm, hugging me, or pinching my cheeks(!) - and I'm just too busy for that. I much prefer OW at work.

I can't wear FP to work. I thought it would be great, since OW works so well for me there, but the DHEAS makes my customers want to chat and chat and chat. And it makes them want to get into my "bubble" - they always try to touch me, whether it's grabbing my hand/arm, hugging me, or pinching my cheeks(!) - and I'm just too busy for that. I much prefer OW at work.

I could definitely see how that extra DHEAS would slow your turn over. You gotta turn and burn!!!! lol If I were to go back in time and wait, I'd probably take OW, TH and maybe LFM (I'd love to see how LFM works in reverse if you know what I mean). Have you ever tried it Eggers?

It's funny you mention it - all week I've been wanting to try it at work again. I tried it last year, and while it seemed to keep my customers kind of out of my face, it didn't do anything for my tips. But then again, I didn't give it much of a fair shake. I'm one of those people that LFM makes a bit unapproachable and "swanny". People don't want to talk to me, they just want to stare. It's kind of the opposite of my modus operandi, which is to be approachable, happy, chatty etc... Having said that, I do think it could definitely have it's place for me at work, and I do plan to try it again soon. I'll just have to be in the right kind of mood.

ah. ok that does make sense. Maybe it's a bit to austere.

What about TH? ..and would MRF be good?

I just find this interesting.

I've used TH at work, and while it's amazing with my customers, it tends to make my boss's wife a bit too familiar with me - she feels like it's okay to bitch/yell at me, (for things that weren't my fault, no less) for some reason. :huh: So I stopped wearing it, which is a shame, 'cause it worked so well on my customers.

MRF I'd LOVE to wear, but it wears really loudly on me. It's too loud for the restaurant. But SS4W is (together with OW) my very best tip-maker. :)

I love this scent! It's just gorgeous! But I find I rarely go for the unscented. I have a few unscented pheros I'm thinking of re-homing for the same reason. It seems like there are a small handful that just get the proper effect ONLY when paired with the perfect scent ^_^ This seems to be behaving like one of them!

Eggers, to bad about the bitchy thang! Yea MRF is loud on me too. One of the reasons it's a summer scent for me. The heat burns it off a bit.

I thought SS4W might be good. it's sexy but a good social too. OW natch!

Olderbutwiser, good. Everyone should fly occasionally!

Thanks, StacyK! Adding MRF to my order, lol. Had piqued my interest before but wasn't sure if I'd turn into a waffle with that. Then again I love the way that smells.

So glad Mara rebrewed FP in April!!!

Thanks, StacyK! Adding MRF to my order, lol. Had piqued my interest before but wasn't sure if I'd turn into a waffle with that. Then again I love the way that smells.

So glad Mara rebrewed FP in April!!!

The only other scent with this phero mix is Sneaky Clean, that's good too. Very different scent. If you like X Appeal you will probably like Sneaky too.

I'll make sure and spray some FP on my broom :witch1095:

@StacyK: Yep. I love Sneaky Clean. I think I'll like MRF too, tho.

@Eggers: Are you still looking for stuff for you kittie's earmites? What was it called? Started with an M, I think? I will look thru our pet meds and check and will try and find your thread on that..

Edited by Olderbutwiser

@ OBW - yes, I am! It's in my Cat Peeps thread in my journal. ;)

All this talk about Flying Potion lately has me wanting to wear it tonight! I'll be home early, too. Woo! I see a little FP and OCCO: Pink in my future. :)

I've used TH at work, and while it's amazing with my customers, it tends to make my boss's wife a bit too familiar with me - she feels like it's okay to bitch/yell at me, (for things that weren't my fault, no less) for some reason. :huh: So I stopped wearing it, which is a shame, 'cause it worked so well on my customers.

Eggers, you made me think...

I wonder how G2 would work on her? She could become much more pleasant. It's a "good buddy" phero for me.

Eggers, you made me think...

I wonder how G2 would work on her? She could become much more pleasant. It's a "good buddy" phero for me.

I don't know! That's a good thought though. I think I still have a sample spray here. Maybe I'll try that out tomorrow or Saturday. Thanks! :D