Best Pheromone Recommendations for a Camgirl?

Hello,
I am a camgirl which essentially means I am a girl who works from home with a webcam on a adult webcam site. Think, online stripper but unlike a stripper my mones will not reach my customers. I am personally seeking something for self-effects, as I would be the only one who can react to them.

I noticed that when I am camming I can be easily irritated or hurt by rude or demanding men, especially around my pms months. I wanted some recommendations from the girls here for something that can help make me feel happy, bubbly, outgoing, more personal, confident and even sexy. I want something that will help me be better at my job when I am working, and put me in a really good mood and hopefully in return will bring in more tippers. I want to be able to bring out my personality and connect with my fans in a more personal level and feel more confident and happy in myself that the negative people wont even phase me. Any recommendations?
Thank you!

Edited by somethingsweet

I would say Super Sexy, Cougar, or Open Windows.

My first thoughts were the same as Dolly's. Super Sexy, Cougar and Open Windows. Super Sexy and Open Windows both make me feel great - friendly & outgoing, talkative. And I find I get substantial confidence boosts from Super Sexy and Cougar. :)

Agree with all...but bottom line is only experimenting will show what works for you,the right phero with the right scent will Rock :)

...welcome to the forum and the Magic that is LPMP

I used to be a camgirl. I don't recommend pheromones at all for your profession. Save them for your in person interactions. For your work online, use Love Potion Red, the spell oils, or some other stuff I can recommend. Just ask for an email exchange & I can give you further recommendations.

Ok now I am curious. Why not pheros that give selfies?

I used to be a camgirl. I don't recommend pheromones at all for your profession. Save them for your in person interactions. For your work online, use Love Potion Red, the spell oils, or some other stuff I can recommend. Just ask for an email exchange & I can give you further recommendations.

Well, you could, but the thing is; sometimes to make the big bucks, you need to be on the computer for very long stretches of time. Using pheromones can cause to you to feel tired faster than you normally would, (in my experience). That's why I would recommend something that you gives you nice self effects from the aromatherapy aspect of the LPs. Like, vanilla can you make you feel extra happy & good, or some scents are sexy in & of the themselves. I have an EO blend from Aura Cacia brand that makes me feel frisky. Love Potion & Red both make me feel good AND inspire a great reaction in other people when I'm wearing them.

Hello,

I am a camgirl which essentially means I am a girl who works from home with a webcam on a adult webcam site. Think, online stripper but unlike a stripper my mones will not reach my customers. I am personally seeking something for self-effects, as I would be the only one who can react to them.

I noticed that when I am camming I can be easily irritated or hurt by rude or demanding men, especially around my pms months. I wanted some recommendations from the girls here for something that can help make me feel happy, bubbly, outgoing, more personal, confident and even sexy. I want something that will help me be better at my job when I am working, and put me in a really good mood and hopefully in return will bring in more tippers. I want to be able to bring out my personality and connect with my fans in a more personal level and feel more confident and happy in myself that the negative people wont even phase me. Any recommendations?

Thank you!

I recommend La Femme Mystere or Bang. Those give me the.. I don't give a fuck what you want motherfucker, it's MY SHOW

and usually I get things like mini Ipads, or gift certificates. etc.. I don't strip, or get my cam on, but I prostitute myself for corporate America and the men can be demanding and rude, but the self effects of these two put me at the wheel, and it helps me bring home the bacon.. Attitude is everything, if you can fake the funk, - like I do every single day of my life at work- then baby you can make it rain!

I recommend La Femme Mystere or Bang. Those give me the.. I don't give a fuck what you want motherfucker, it's MY SHOW

and usually I get things like mini Ipads, or gift certificates. etc.. I don't strip, or get my cam on, but I prostitute myself for corporate America and the men can be demanding and rude, but the self effects of these two put me at the wheel, and it helps me bring home the bacon.. Attitude is everything, if you can fake the funk, - like I do every single day of my life at work- then baby you can make it rain!

Lol LV!!

First .. I didn't know what a "Cam Girl " was before this post, so thanks for the education.

As far as pheros I'm somewhere between LV and Beccah's points.

I 'd hate to see anyone waste money and there are a few very sexy LP scents (non pheros) that make me feel über sexy on their own. Then again I wear pheros (or started to) for me. I've really only lately gotten into using to affect others, mostly with socials right now.

I'd say definitely get some trials of some sexy LP scents. I'm not sure what you like but check the review threads for any scents you are curious about and ask questions there if needed.

As far as pheros for sexy self-effects...

My best selifies for feeling sexy and powerful come from LFM, LFN, Leather or BI or.. BANG.

Being sexy and kittenish I'd say Lace w/ some cops (try this with LP red, or pink!)

I definitely recommend getting a couple of the OCCo trials too.

Edited by StacyK

Stacy, I think she wanted the pheros because she was feeling sensitive to rude ass jerks that come into her chat room at times. Idk, the only reason I advised against them was because I remember the long ass hours I had to put in, back in the day & now it's 10x as exhausting, because there is literally 10x the competition online now. Diet pills & energy drinks used to be my diet staple so that I could stay on as long as I needed to, to get paid. I would imagine that's still common with cam girls now & I adding pheromones into the mix would lead to big time crashes & neurotransmitter burnout, but everyone is different. Maybe something like B2 wouldn't do that. Either way it really just depends on how much sleep you're getting, if you're going to get the best results out of any kind of pheromone. I think cam girls usually end up working at least 60 hrs a week, it's not as easy as people think it is.