Suggestions for a party full of frats!

So, this weekend I'm going to an "after Halloween party" with the majority of the people going being friends or at least acquaintances. From my understanding, my very girly(?) friend invited a lot of attractive but still douchey frat boys. I was already planning to wear some pheros to the party, but now that there's a group of pretty boys with ugly attitudes going, I get the feeling I'm going to get hit on and it's not going to be enjoyable for me.

Any recommendations on what to wear? I'm thinking Dom to put them in their place :P
(These would be the typical "I'm God's gift to all woman-kind" type of frat boys)

I have Dom, Leather, and an order of LFM and Pop Potion coming in.

And any suggestions for future orders are welcome :D

Edited by sukikiryu

Well, I would not go with a high sex blend, for sure. These guys are already on a testosterone high, and cops will make that worse.

I would say the more social, the better. Pop Potion would be good.....you can try Dom, but there again, don't go too heavy-handed with it. Some guys can get aggressive with women who have aggressive signatures (I have had more of that happen with large groups of males, because it starts the "pissing contest" syndrome).

Well dear, when I saw your subject heading, before even opening your thread, I said out loud, "don't go?" :D

If you don't want sexual attention I would not wear ANYTHING with any cops or enone. I would maybe not phero at all. If you must, then, and for the sake of your general enjoyment otherwise, I would go with Pop potion. Actually imo open windows would be optimal but I know you don't have it...

Well dear, when I saw your subject heading, before even opening your thread, I said out loud, "don't go?" :D

If you don't want sexual attention I would not wear ANYTHING with any cops or enone. I would maybe not phero at all. If you must, then, and for the sake of your general enjoyment otherwise, I would go with Pop potion. Actually imo open windows would be optimal but I know you don't have it...

I had said yes to the host before I knew who was being invited D:

The host is a close friend of mine and she's been working really hard to make her party great.

Technically there's 3 hosts and one of them decided to invite the frats because I guess she's into those guys?

Anyways, I debated about not wearing any also but I know myself and I'll probably end up wearing them anyways Dx (why you so addictive LP...)

I was thinking about ordering some open windows as it seems like a great blend for parties but I've already ordered 4 this month :o

I have a problem guys :(

lol

Well, I would not go with a high sex blend, for sure. These guys are already on a testosterone high, and cops will make that worse.

I would say the more social, the better. Pop Potion would be good.....you can try Dom, but there again, don't go too heavy-handed with it. Some guys can get aggressive with women who have aggressive signatures (I have had more of that happen with large groups of males, because it starts the "pissing contest" syndrome).

Pissing contest syndrome? o.o

I second Popularity Potion, it's social but will give you the aura of being out of their league, which should help with unwanted advances :)