New...just received first order

temptburlesque

Hi,

I'm a new customer....just received my first batch of trial sizes. My question may seem really really silly but I thought it would be best just to ask....how exactly do I open the trial sizes? :blush: Do I just pop the tops off or no? I'm really horrible at figuring stuff out like this and I'd hate to be opening it completely wrong and wasting product at the same time by spilling it unnecessarily.

Thanks before hand!

I'm really excited to start wearing these...from what I can seem to smell they are AMAZING

Hi & welcome to the forum! :D

I just winkle the tops out of the trial vials. The plastic part that sits just inside the rim is only about 1/4 inch long - but there's a thin applicator stick beyond that. I've only ever broken one vial before, but I think that one was cracked during shipping.

So tell us what scents you got!

Hello and welcome to LP and the forum.

What Eggers said - just carefully slide the plastic cap out so you do not spill any.

Thanks so much! I figured that was the way to do it but I wasn't sure.

I got

Sweet Chic

Compromising Positions

OCCO : Gold

LP Red

And extra gift trials

Candy Pop

Inna Gadda Da Vita w/Lemon

They all smell divine out of the vial. Even though I didn't pick out Candy Pop I am in love with it, it's so sweet! I'm going to try wearing one or two tomorrow to see how it goes.

I'm a student and all my classes are pretty packed, people sit right next to each other in an auditorium setting for lecture. I figured that would be a good place to wear LP Red, Sweet Chic, Candy Pop and Inna Gadda Da Vita to see effects or just get opinions on the smell. I doubt people will have any problems with them...it should be refreshing since most of the girls in the class wear really 'alcohol' smelling perfumes from Victoria Secrets and such....they spray WAYYYY too much and it smells toxic lol
I'll save wearing Compromising Positions and OCCO: Gold indoors with my bf for now. He's who I bought those for just to see how he takes them. :)

Edited by temptburlesque

You just pop those lids off and get to slathering!!

I wouldn't wear CP with the OCCO to Homecoming. If anything like my college, there will be a lot of alcohol, and that's a crap ton of cops around drunk, horny college boys, boyfriend or no!

You've got a great spread there. Welcome!!!

I wouldn't wear CP with the OCCO to Homecoming. If anything like my college, there will be a lot of alcohol, and that's a crap ton of cops around drunk, horny college boys, boyfriend or no!

You've got a great spread there.

Yes she would with that combination haha!! :lol:

Welcome!! I just "wiggle, wiggle, wiggle" the tops till they gently pop out. But my friend bends it to the side, and oil sprays out - ugh!!

You got some great ones! I agree with BB, I would save CP for just your b/f.

Hi

Another question. How much do you apply with the trial sizes?

I've lurked and seen some people suggest "swipes" varying inches but how should I apply with the vials?

I wanted to wear LP Red out today but I wasn't sure how much I should be applying it so that their would be a lovely cloud of smell around me.

I'm used to sprays so vials are a bit tricky for me. I almost feel like I don't have enough on for people to be able to get a wiff of it unless they're right under me.

I wore Red last night just to see how it would settle on my skin. OH MY GOODNESSS LOVE! I'm not a perfume pro or anything but it smelled like.....sultry sugar vanilla to me. I was huffing myself all last night. My bf liked it too. I applied it right out the shower and when I got in bed he grabbed me and starting sniffing my arm, neck and cleavage. Hahahahaha he would wake me up in the middle of the night because he would breath in so deeply right in my neck as he slept. He was huffing away in his dreams lol

But it seems I don't get much action out and about....like the smell doesn't travel well enough. I'm at a loss here ladies and gents.....

I almost just want to order the sprays and get them overnighted.

Anybody looking to sell a spray of LP Red or CP? Doesn't have to be a full bottle. I just need sprays! Lol

With a trial size, I put a swipe on the inside of my elbows, along my collarbone, and in my cleavage. And some on my wrists. People still smell me, so it may be that you're just used to the "perfume cloud" of regular spray perfumes. Give it time...

Also - about sprays - I would not get CP in a spray. It has cops (copulins) in it, and if you get that in your hair or on your clothes, you're going to smell bad all day. Cops need to dry down on your skin, before putting anything else on...

I tend to slather LP Red 'cause it smells so good. Actually, since I bought a full bottle just before summer, I've only worn it about 8 or 9 times, and the bottle is almost empty! LOL! If I were a normal person, instead of an excessive one, I'd wear LP Red on my forearms, maybe a little on my neck (probably on the back of my neck, and up into my hair a bit, to aid diffusion), and a bunch of strips down my torso. If you apply to your torso, your body heat will cause amazing diffusion, and you'll wind up with a lovely little scent cloud surrounding you.

I think most people get between 4-10 wearings out of a trial vial, if that helps.

Welcome! :smilies-23596:

I, too, am a slatherer when I adore something and not very good at restraint so I'll leave the application suggestions to others, lol!

Great choices and glad you're liking them so much so far :girlHeart-5:

With a trial size, I put a swipe on the inside of my elbows, along my collarbone, and in my cleavage. And some on my wrists. People still smell me, so it may be that you're just used to the "perfume cloud" of regular spray perfumes. Give it time...

Also - about sprays - I would not get CP in a spray. It has cops (copulins) in it, and if you get that in your hair or on your clothes, you're going to smell bad all day. Cops need to dry down on your skin, before putting anything else on...

I also wouldn't suggest CP in a spray, especially if you are new to wearing pheros....cops in hair and/or clothes, not a good thing AT ALL.

You will get used to the oils after a bit......body heat will diffuse them, and yes, it is a bit different than using a spray....takes some getting used to.

Welcome fellow newbie!

It's a great place here - you're going to have so much fun!

If you're not used to oil-based perfumes, they do behave a bit differently than alcohol-based (spray) perfumes.

The scent melts more into your skin I think, and warms and changes from your body heat; the effect is usually not so much of a solid cloud, but more subtle, intermittent wafts of scent.

I also wouldn't suggest CP in a spray, especially if you are new to wearing pheros....cops in hair and/or clothes, not a good thing AT ALL.

You will get used to the oils after a bit......body heat will diffuse them, and yes, it is a bit different than using a spray....takes some getting used to.

Welcome.. and I second this.

CP contains Sexpinoage and is loaded with cops. The cops plus the ' e'none' phero make this a potently aggressive sex blast. You want this for more intimate encounters, and cops in your hair and on your clothes will make you smell skanky.

Sex pheros always sound like a great idea, espically when you start out but as most here can attest to, don't under estimate the power of those happy socials.

Your upcoming event is ideal for a great social phero... Socials work great in spray.

Check out Dolly's journal and read the pheros for newbies threads. Excellent and helpful.. info

good luck and have fun :)

Welcome! Lots of great advice here from many more experienced than I.

Only thing I might add as to how much to apply--I've learned to start with a little and then add on. The first time I broke out my sample of Sneaky Clean I almost drowned myself, and had to scrub myself before I could leave the house to get it calmed down enough! Some of the scents I need to slather, but with some a very little goes a long way. So I always start small and work up now.

Looking forward to your reviews!

Welcome to the forum! I can't add much, except to say that if you enjoy LP Red, you really can't go wrong with it in spray. Pull the trigger & go full size spray with it, you won't be sorry :) Love Potion & Red are both ones that I have in spray & (can't part with a spray vial at this time, sorry) I'm very satisfied with those purchases. LP Red WILL smell different in an alcohol spray though. The alcohol really seems to bring out the patchouli to my nose & changes the character of the perfume a bit/

Welcome temptburlesque! :D With the trial sizes, same as with the full, I apply a swipe to my pulse points--in front and behind ears, front and back of neck, cleavage (eh.....what I have that could pass as cleavage). As for pheros, CP is a sex bomb you don't want to be wearing at work or in a dark alley, but with Red there's also another option. If you don't want to boost it with a highly sexual phero you could order that phero unscented in a spray or rollerball, then layer it with Red or anything else.