Treasured Hearts + EST

First a warning/ Disclaimer. THIS IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT TO MIX PHEROS! This is more of a question for the experienced users familiar with these pheros.

I'm not a big phero mixer. For the most part I think mixing pheros or blends is a waste of $$.

I'm even hesitant to add Topper to some blends.

But, I've been using LP for almost a year now and I have to admit I'm willing to take a calculated risk on occasion.

I like the effects of using TH and I find it holds true to it rep for harmonious family and female interactions. I do not get much in the way if self effects but I do enjoy the outcome of this phero.

I was thinking of wearing TH with a spray or 2 of straight EST. I do like the self effects from a small amount if EST and find it softens my temperament when I'm feeling stressed.

I'm interested in what this effect might be and I'm wondering if anyone has done something similar or has an opinion on what I might expect.

Edited by StacyK

Yeah, I always like to have EST in my blends so when I wear my Unisexy (Perfect Match) I now add a spritz or two of Lace (I don't have straight EST or I would just do that.) I think it is great, I get friendlier hits with this combo. I wear it alone to work...but out socially I like the added Lace.

So personally ....I would probably add EST.

Thanks ^^ MDC. I added 2 sprays to my slather of Get Happy. It seemed not to noticeably effect my teens, they still behaved well as they do with the TH phero. I think ( I'd want another trial to be more conclusive) the EST affected the adults is a positive, happy manner. Need more practice.

It dose seem to enhance the TH effect

Adding a couple of sprays of EST to TH should be totally fine. It will feminize the mixture a little more than usual....maybe change the dynamic in a few possible ways, but it should not ruin the blend. Let us know how it differs for you than TH alone as you experiment. :)

• 1 month later...

Well I've mixed these two a few times during the holidays and I find its a good festive mix.

I prefer adding one spray of EST to TH than I do adding Topper.

I continue to like TH solo. Adding the EST does change the dynamic of TH but I find it is in a feminizing, social way. It also seems to enhance the effects of TH on men. With women it seems to enhance the TH effect plus make it all a little softer and intimate.

At just the right ratio this would be an excellent blend to add to a fragrance. :)

It's a good comb. I definitely recommend it and I'll definitely use it again.

Edited by StacyK

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is such a great combo .

BV It's a different feel from H & S. I'd say for one H&S contains the B'nol which takes it in a different direction.

The TH with EST seems to combine all the TH harmony plus a dash of pep from the EST. It gives the TH a slightly youthful feel and the TH Harmony response is slightly more affectionate. It seems to pull people a bit closer.

It's a great combo for those of us who enjoy EST but want it to have a balanced positive effect on women.

Edited by StacyK

I am not one to usually wear more than one phero-blend, but since this post was started I've been wearing TH & EST together a bit. The last few days I've worn TH in Fairy Musk to work with a couple of sprays of EST on other parts of my clothes, and 2 DHEAS sprays to hair. I am loving it. Everyone feels very social and comfortable around me, and as Mara and others have said the EST adds that feminizing touch. The DHEAS are more for me to be honest- it helps me feel happy and comfortable enough to be a bit more social (I often add DHEAS to whatever else I'm wearing). This combo is a bit like if TH was SS4W's younger sister, who's just starting to revel in her own emerging prettiness, but in a totally social- not sexual- way.

The woman in charge where I worked today kept asking me if I was sure I wanted to do something I was about to do, like she was worried I was taking on too much and wanted to ease my work burden. It was just a totally normal part of my job that I always spend most of my time doing at this place, and while she is always nice and appreciative, she hasn't acted this way before. The men at work seem very comfortable and happy to be around me too.