New Releases for NOVEMBER 2013 - Happy Pheromas!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also curious about AJA. Can't wait to test that one!

Is it called Nature's Copulins because it gets responses similar to those of eow-cops?

Yes.

These all sound SO exciting!!!

I can't see any labels (or even places where they might be) for some reason, but I'm sure I'll see them eventually on the LP main site.

Hmmm, trying to hone down my order to reasonable proportions...

Of course, I might just place a second order towards the end of November, to spread the love a bit. :)

HA! Crazy prediction lady!!!!!! I would be getting this one no matter WHAT it was boosted with!!! I have been craving this since Chitown came up with the concept...LOVE OLIVIAS LABEL!!!!! SWEETNESS BLACKCAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, thanks, Miss DC! And... um... I'm not sure I've said in any of the above posts...

THANK YOU, MARA!!!!

:hearts0425:

This looks so beautiful, and I can't believe you used that photo--it's my favorite, what a perfect way to have it on hand now!

Thanks for the kind words, everyone! I am programming my little fingers off...I hope to have most done overnight, the hardest programming will be the phero trials and I will save that for last, of course, when I no longer have any brain cells left.

FYI: I'm pronouncing Aja like Zsa Zsa, not Asia. I could be totally wrong, but linguistically it just feels right to me.

FYI: I'm pronouncing Aja like Zsa Zsa, not Asia. I could be totally wrong, but linguistically it just feels right to me.

So am I, always thought the name made the most sense pronounced like that. And please do take your time, don't burn out when you don't have a boss breathing down your neck. Steal a few minutes to snorgle one of the kitties. ;)

Haha - it looks good on the men's side - and Hooray for Aqualad making a return! :lol:

It was the night before Pheromas & all through the house;

Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.

The little ones were all tucked snug in their beds;

While mommy enticed daddy; scented of sugar plum potions,

Acquired from LP.....

I am stalking these description with much glee ;)

O M Deity,where to start :Emoticons0086: ... simply stunning labels,font effects, images,concepts,ohhh and the return of so many favorites,my beloved,Garland & Lace ,and this ! has Calii all over it ,Petit-Four Your Thoughts w BI :cat690::cat690:

...Absinthe of Malice,inspired!!...JOC,lol,that was my Very 1st thought anout hmmb,I will mail her as soon as I post this :)

Vladmyra...if you use an Adblock, whitelist Lovepotion.com,it is what I did when I could not see the images :D

Woo!!

I'm so excited to have more men's samples to add to my collection!

I *really* need PCMP!!

The label for La Sylphide is STUNNING!

Can't wait to see what's in Tickle Tickle... and X Appeal! I love the Sexology phero!

Absinthe of Malice!! w/Leather?!? Absinthe?!? *swoon*

And I'm dying to know what Halo came up with for Pizzazz!!

.if you use an Adblock, whitelist Lovepotion.com,it is what I did when I could not see the images :D

Ah, wonderful, that worked!!!

Gorgeous, gorgeous labels - and because of the pretty label, I am now considering Absinthe of Malice as well!

Can't wait for the notes on the new fragrances, I am SO curious. :)

Woo!!

I'm so excited to have more men's samples to add to my collection!

I *really* need PCMP!!

The label for La Sylphide is STUNNING!

Can't wait to see what's in Tickle Tickle... and X Appeal! I love the Sexology phero!

Absinthe of Malice!! w/Leather?!? Absinthe?!? *swoon*

And I'm dying to know what Halo came up with for Pizzazz!!

If you can remember a Question of the Day about cocktails a few months ago, you can probably figure it out.

Halo posted in the ..so what are we all ordering thread.. 10 women's NRs unless you want to sub for one of the Men's scents..

If you can remember a Question of the Day about cocktails a few months ago, you can probably figure it out.

I'll have to check when I get home, I can't find it on my phone.. I went all the way back to January, lol. It must not show all of them

It's a lighter concentration of cops - hence the "sheer." So therefore it's going to be easier to cover anyway and I'd say take the latter option. Or have it lightly scented with something.

WE ARE UP! GO CHECK THE FRONT PAGE! :D

And PLEASE, if you find any typos or cart errors, please let me know. Thanks!

Please take note of the ANNOUNCEMENTS on the front page. We are moving and the last day to order is November 25th...sorry for the short month!

You can order the Pheromas Specials on the following page:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/articles/Pheromas2013

This link is on the front page under Announcements, and also on the Gift Shoppe page in the uppermost section.

Ah, wonderful, that worked!!!

Gorgeous, gorgeous labels - and because of the pretty label, I am now considering Absinthe of Malice as well!

Can't wait for the notes on the new fragrances, I am SO curious. :)

I meant to say you too !! ... and BIG LOLZ @ Katz,you have no idea ,that was the one of the first things I learned when I came back online and could not see the images,I actually cried. I wandered through my settings forever,did not know you could just click the little stopsign...ok,funny now . I do try and learn a little bit each day :D

Ohhhh,off to read the descriptions YUMZ

ps...luv luv luv the Avi photo-161.jpg

Are there any Un phero samples or small sizes this time?

If so, where would they be listed.

BTW everything looks awesome :D

Edited by StacyK

From the sereneness I felt at reading River Song,and hey I did not even have to go look up cerulean!! :lol: to the humor of Valhalla's "though if you want one of those snazzy helmets with the horns, that's on you, dude!" ...and of course, "what kind of mischief can someone get up to in just half an hour?" ...as always, I enjoy *you* LunaChick :kisses: ...I hope everyone takes the time to click through and enjoy the pearls. OS.gif

ps Mara ,if you see this,I made a small error on my credits,and will correct it on next order! oh and wondering if Aja might have been in Torrid Sorcery ? I do look forward to testing this on it's own!