New Releases for NOVEMBER 2013 - Happy Pheromas!

Is there a review thread for Sheer Essence?

This stuff is GREAT! All the :Emoticons0424: without the :mooning: if ya get my drift. . .

I haven't seen one yet... I'm debating on whether to order a Sheer Essence or just EOW. I want to add cops to a few of my bottles. Not so much for use by itself...

Edited to add JD's question. Why is it every time I reply, I start a new page? LOL

Edited by Molls

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edited to add JD's question. Why is it every time I reply, I start a new page? LOL

Because you're what newspapers refer to as "above the fold" material, girl!

My box is here! And on a day that I could really use the happiness, too:)

My biggest order yet, and for the first time I swiped a bunch of different samples in different spots up and down my arms. Of course, I know that they'll smell different tomorrow when the travel shock wears off, and I've promptly forgotten which ones are in which spots. But I'm happy. And also now freaking out because I have to get that one last order in before the 25th...

ETA: Oh yeah, and the trial vials are a bit bigger, too! Is this a November thing, or has lp just switched to different vials? I was impressed - they are large!

Edited by Amalthea1978

ETA: Oh yeah, and the trial vials are a bit bigger, too! Is this a November thing, or has lp just switched to different vials? I was impressed - they are large!

Amalthea, the trial vials used to always be that size, and the phero-enhanced scents were in the smaller vials. Mara had an issue with getting the larger size for awhile, but it looks like that was fixed, at least for now :)

I wore Fang for two days and really liked it. I moved on to Sorcerer today. I really like this scent also. Plus the SS4M is doing its thing. I had three women I don't know getting talkative and personal with me. One, a cute redhead (the receptionist), even chased me down as I was leaving to say goodbye. I was thinking "Girl, I could be your dad, but go ahead, my ego can always use a little affirmation."

Of course she was probably thinking "He reminds me so much of my grandfather. Maybe he needs help with the door too." :lol: :lol: :lol:

DD -- it's Mara's new lighter version of EoW. You don't have to do the Dry Down Dance for ten minutes before getting dressed. She has it listed under the phero trial bottles. I'm having fun layering it with a lot of fragrances that wouldn't otherwise work with industrial strength EoW. And I love the swipe 'n go convenience.

The trial bottle's only $10, and it was definitely worth it!

DD -- it's Mara's new lighter version of EoW. You don't have to do the Dry Down Dance for ten minutes before getting dressed. She has it listed under the phero trial bottles. I'm having fun layering it with a lot of fragrances that wouldn't otherwise work with industrial strength EoW. And I love the swipe 'n go convenience.

The trial bottle's only $10, and it was definitely worth it!

Thank you so much...I feel like a flapper with my EoW...LOL

I have been looking for comments on Sheer Essence. It sounds just like what I was looking for in Cops. The ability to dial it up by using more if I want and sheer enough to wear without the cheesy odor that EoW has. And to be able to apply and go without the dry down dance. I can't wait for my box. I wonder if this will be offered like the other unscented pheros at some point in the future.

Platypuss, that's a good question.

I decided to put the blends that are designed to be used as sprays into spray bottles rather than droppers.

For example, those who ordered TOPPER trials will be getting the exact strength and form they would if they ordered a full sized bottle - 2,500 mcg strength in a spray. (6 ml sprays)

Individual molecules are really not a part of this promo - it's supposed to be blends only, but since it is not a difficult thing to do, I decided to fulfill the orders people sent in for individual molecules such as DHEAS, alpha and beta nols, Est, etc. I decided to fill all of these in spray form as the full sized bottles, should you order them, are also in spray form, and I want people to try these in the proper form that they would expect should they purchase a full bottle.

Mara, thank you, that is lovely!

I have been looking for comments on Sheer Essence. It sounds just like what I was looking for in Cops. The ability to dial it up by using more if I want and sheer enough to wear without the cheesy odor that EoW has. And to be able to apply and go without the dry down dance.

It's still EoW, just in a lighter concentration. So if you use more then you will still face that issue.

Squeee! Squeeeee! My pheromas are here! My pheromas are here! :cat690::cat690::cat690: I can't believe they managed to fit all those vials into 1 wrapper but they did - all 13! I want to snuffle all of them but so far I only tried Allumette - and I smelled very little soooooo...since I just came in the door with them I will HAVE to let them sit until tomorrow to acclimate - but it's SO HARD TO WAIT!!! All the labels are SO freaking fantastic! I can't wait to try Tickle Tickle - and I'm dying to enjoy Allumette (of course!) Phero Charged Money Potion is a SPRAY - how did I miss that?! I'm totally hooking hubby up with Sorcerer v2 and Valhalla - if he'll let me get close enough to him with them...STINGE! UG - why do they have to be so DIFFICULT sometimes? <_< He's tagged everything with patchouli in it as "It smells Christmasy" - and it comes with a crinkled nose and uncontrollable (or so he acts) desire to run away....so I guess it isn't the "good" Christmasy that he gets with Santa's Little helper and some others....not that these will necessarily elicit that reaction buuuuut...If I have to put it on the BACK of his shirts - then I will...he will SUFFER ME! - End rant...Back on topic - I anticipate enjoying each offering from this month's line up myself at least :lol: and all those naughty little samples they send along to keep my wish list growing :heart:

are we able to do the standard freebie samples with November's order? Not complaining at all if not because I think it's already an exceptionally exceptional deal getting the small sized phero UNs plus the Aja with the $25 (or 30, can't remember) purchase.

but can someone tell me if there are the freebie samples this month because if so I need to do more research before placing my order.

thanks!

Cool :) thanks!

• 5 months later...

Mara, Heather, Luna, is THIS Sampler set still available ?? my neighbor is interested