WE ARE MOVING! - AND CLOSED FOR DECEMBER 2013! :(

Potion Master

Dear Friends,

Distressing news: We lost our lease in Los Angeles and must relocate by December 15th.

Good news: I found a place for us, 1,000 miles away, in the Portland metropolitan area.

Unfortunately, this means we will have to be closed for the entire month of December 2013.

As such, there will be no releases for December. Those of you who have monthly subscriptions, apologies, you will of course receive your entire subscription but we will be tacking a month on to the end of your year. And I have turned off the Private Edition ordering page until we are up and running again.

Our last order date of this year will be Monday, November 25th. Our last ship date will be Friday, November 29th.

PLEASE do not try to order past Nov 25th, as your order will not be shipped until January.

I believe that our Amazon and Artfire shops have "vacation" settings, so I will endeavor to turn those shops off while we move, but I fear that only an announcement on the front page will be on our actual site.

The forum will of course still be up and running.

You will still be able to reach Luna regarding any forum issues at wickedquim@gmail.com

Heather in Customer Service will still be available via email at lpfragrancescustomersrvc@ymail.com.

I am afraid that John and I will not be able to speak with you at our usual email address for several weeks, so please contact Heather and Luna for any assistance you may need.

We aim to reopen January 1, 2014. We promise to make it worth the wait as we have some wonderful exciting surprises in store in the New Year.

Please bear with us during this time of transition and know we will miss you as much as you miss us. Thanks for your understanding.

Love & Kisses and Happy Holidays from the LPMP Team.

xoxoxox

Mara

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you found a suitable place. :) Wishing you an easy and safe move. At least this will buy me time to save up and plot and plan for LP purchases in the New Year. :)

The dream of the 90s is alive in Portland...

I just had to get that out...LOL!

Mara, I'm so very excited for you and John.

I know moving is stressful and I'll miss LP in December. But, I'm sure in the end when your all settled in it will be worth it.

I think you'll enjoy your new home and adventure in Portland.

Good luck on smooth transition and congrats on your new home. :D

Good luck! Praying for a smooth transition!!!!

A blessing in disguise for me, I have some samples, trials, and bottles I haven't put a dent in let alone test yet so I'll use that month to play catch up. The important thing is you found a new breeding ground for your lp babies. Hope your move goes smooth.

OH! You poor dears! You know we all love you and want everything to go smoothly and safely for you. So sorry for the added stress - but who knows what amazingness is in secret store for you! Many blessings :love:

OMGGG!!!! Such a move!!!! I already asked Michael if he wants to move to Portland. He's not sure.

Good luck with this transition. I would be so stressed I would throw up but I think Mara and elves are clearly multi taskers so I think it will go smoothly.

Imagine how exciting January will be after such a long wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best wishes for you and your families (human and otherwise!) for an easy move! Or as easy a move as possible.

Good luck and best wishes on the upcoming move! Can't think of anything more exciting or nerve-wracking that packing and moving. You will definitely be missed but hopefully this is the move that will lead you to nothing but more exciting and blessed times ahead!!

I cannot even fathom the amount of stress involved in something this Huge :Hug_emoticon: ...sooo many details both physical and mental,this is an upheaval to your life,and many others. I do understand this. Extra positive vibes will be sent every single day,for you,and all involved in this bittersweet transition. After the dust has settled, your futures will be bright...I just know it! :abfx::abfx::abfx:

Hi Mara and John! So sorry that you have to do this, but it rings right to me. For whatever reason, I think that this will be a *most* positive change for you and will turn out to be a really good thing. In any case, that is what I will be affirming for you. Best of luck and do remind yourself to just breathe now and then and not stress too much! <<HUGS>> Rose

Here's hoping your December is not (at least completely) filled with

tumblr_m322mkQgTj1rubxumo1_500.gif

in order to deal with

tumblr_mn0d9puDDq1rm49iao1_500.gif

and that you can unpack quickly and feel like:

Animated-GIFs-flight-of-the-conchords-38

Edited by MissHazel

LOL Hazel! That top picture is me right now, the 2nd picture will be December. :lol:

Thanks for the good wishes everyone!

Gosh, we are soooo busy! But no worries, we ARE keeping up. All 4 of us are here and putting in extra hours. We're working Saturday this week, and even Monday/Veteran's Day...we usually close for postal holidays since we can't ship but not this week! We want to get everyone their stuff ASAP this month. Our retailers are putting in huge orders to get them thru Xmas too...Victorian Trading Company put in a 250 bottle order and we have to get it out by Friday. I will be bottling allllll night long.

Here's some hopeful news: Jessica and her family might be moving up with us!!!! Keep your fingers crossed! Jess's hubby is going to fly up with us when we go, and check the town out and see if he thinks it will work for them. That would be a dream for John and me. It's great when your employees love you as much as you love them!!!!

Victorian Trading Company put in a 250 bottle order and we have to get it out by Friday. I will be bottling allllll night long.

Here's some hopeful news: Jessica and her family might be moving up with us!!!! Keep your fingers crossed! Jess's hubby is going to fly up with us when we go, and check the town out and see if he thinks it will work for them. That would be a dream for John and me. It's great when your employees love you as much as you love them!!!!

Wow and double wow.