I hope the all the fur babies are ok with moving and travel well. :purr:

It's very exciting.. Portland is a great city,

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God Speed!

*whimpers in withdrawal pain*

Good luck and enjoy your new surroundings! Have a happy, stress-free crimbo.

Hey guys just to let you know, all orders placed before midnight on the 25th WILL BE SHIPPING before the move. We are a little backed up since there were just tons and tons of last minute panic orders. Mara is working her tail off today mailing out hundreds of orders. So do not worry if you haven't gotten your ship notice yet. It's coming. Thanks for your patience!

Hey guys just to let you know, all orders placed before midnight on the 25th WILL BE SHIPPING before the move. We are a little backed up since there were just tons and tons of last minute panic orders. Mara is working her tail out today mailing out hundreds of orders. So do not worry if you haven't gotten your ship notice yet. It's coming. Thanks for your patience!

Thank you for the update!

(and awwwwww, cute little pug!)

I'm not entirely surprised by the tons of last minute panic orders.... ;)

I had actually planned my last minute (well, Sunday the 24th) order, but I did end up nearly doubling it in size at the last minute! :D

Did everyone get their ship notices today? I hope so!

I managed to get out every last order! If you did not get a ship notice, please let me know so I can do a search and make sure your order was printed and filled. Thanks!

Orders rec'd after the deadline have been refunded....and I will continue to do that, but I will have a week without a computer. The packing begins!

Tyvey, I definitely did yours. I just looked it up on stamps and it's in the system as "in transit". You didn't get a stamps.com email??? hmmmm....I wonder if they will not email until Monday, since some of them were after the cutoff time so technically they will not enter the USPS system until Monday??

Hi Mara,

I haven't received one for my 11/18 order. I just received my ill planned last minute panic package of 2 AJAs but not the ones I had ordered on the 18th. I've only received the one Stamps notification (the two AJAs).

The package I got yesterday was for the two additional AJA bottles. That was the order I placed on the 25th. If it helps, I can forward to you the notification I received from you for my Nov. 18th order.

No need, I see the order from the 18th. I think Catherine filled that one. I will have to ask her on Monday, can you wait a few days? If you do not get it by then, I will resend the order. Please email to let me know if you do not get it by Monday.

CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com

You will get an auto-reply that says we are closed, but I will still get the email. Thanks!

No worries at all. You've been nothing but patient, gracious, and awesomely quick so how I can do anything but the same. :D LOL I'll let you know if I don't see a package or a Stamps notification by end of day Monday.

Thank you so much for your kindness and patience, Storemy.

Tyvey, I have a feeling the email will not arrive until Monday since it was printed after the cut-off hour. It is most definitely on the way, no worries! :)

I got a notice for the order I placed on the 10th. I did a last minute order on the 24th and have not gotten a stamps.com email. I'll look for it On Monday. Also, I paid for Priority (on the first package only). When I've made orders in the past, I've been refunded for whatever the shipping didn't cost, but I didn't get a notice of that that time. Will that be happening?

Ok- I'm getting confused... I DID get an email today, but this one supposedly had priority mail as well. Did the first one not ship, even though I got the mail on the 26th? I've been tracking it since then and it's stayed in Hollywood, I assumed (and hoped) they just werent updating because it was busy through the holidays. Today would be the cutoff day for it arriving on time via priority.

OR

Did the second package also get priority? I didn't pay for it... :(

Ok- I'm getting confused... I DID get an email today, but this one supposedly had priority mail as well. Did the first one not ship, even though I got the mail on the 26th? I've been tracking it since then and it's stayed in Hollywood, I assumed (and hoped) they just werent updating because it was busy through the holidays. Today would be the cutoff day for it arriving on time via priority.

OR

Did the second package also get priority? I didn't pay for it... :(

I wouldn't rely too much on the location. The post offices along the way never scan mine. it shows Hollywood for like three days, then bam! Shows delivered. it will likely be waiting for you when you get home tonight! :)

Also QueenofLimbo, many packages get shipped Priority even if you didn't pay for it. It depends on the weight and the cost of shipping. Some go first class, some go Priority. And if they are over a certain retail value then they will need signature confirmation.

Storemy, we could not locate that order so to be safe we sent you another box today. But...D'OH!...we left the spray out of that box so it's being mailed in a separate box. Just so you know, you will get 2 shipping notices today for that one order.

Thank you for your patience!!!

That is perfect timing! I was just typing an email to you to say that unfortunately, I hadn't received a notice or a box. As always, thank you for taking such good care of us. It's truly appreciated. I'll be looking forward to getting both. Thank you so much!!!!!!! :kisses:

I already e-mailed Heather, but I am missing a whole order. I thought the last two I placed would be mushed together but the first of the two was never sent. Unfortunately, it was my big order. Anything I can do now, or is it a lost cause until after December?

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to drop a little note to say that I hope everything has been going good with the move. Not the most ideal weather or time of year I'm sure but I'll assume that you are already up there so I hope that everyone is well, the move was as easy as they get, and that you find yourself welcomed thoroughly by your new community. With all the work, hopefully you've had some time to recharge your batteries and enjoy it all.

We all miss you, look forward to hearing your adventures come January and hopefully get to see pictures of your new place called home.

• 2 weeks later...