Aja - Nature's Copulins

Is AJA hair safe? :o

I know it's supposed to be treated like cops but I've worn it solo, in my hair, and have only had to endure super long hugs and good comments, from ladies more than gents.

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it has an effect similar to cops, but doesn't need to be treated like cops. I would call it hair and clothing safe, but I have not personally tested it on hair and clothes. On skin, it gets stronger and stronger for hours and lasts over 24 hours and even through a shower. It might not be quite as sticky on hair and fabrics...anyone have a report on that?

Thanks Mara. I wore it yesterday, and while I was putting my hair up, I realized my Aja-laden wrists were being lashed by my ponytail! Lol! And this was right before work. I had a moment of potential-cuchie-head panic! :lol: I can smell it on my wrists still, but I can't get my nose close enough to tell if my hair stinks. Nobody said I smelled like cooch last night, so that's something!

To me, Aja never turns to that cops on clothes or hair/non dry down cooch smell. It just smells like sweet sticky honey. So Id have no problem wearing it in my hair or on clothes. But it definitely lasts a long time so thats the only caution Id be aware of.

Thanks Halo. I don't remember ever smelling that coochie-cops smell on my clothes after wearing Aja either.

It definitely sticks around a while! It's super-clingy on me. I kinda like that though. The extended period of smelling good makes me feel like my skin naturally smell like that! :lol:

Every so often Aja does have that vinegar note on me so I layer when that happens but I love it so much on its own when it's behaving sweetly. Now I must deliberately put some in my hair where I can get it to my nose to test its longevity and behavior. I don't use hair products very often and wash 2-3x a week so I'll report back later. Like I need an excuse to wear it for several days in a row, it has been awhile since I've worn it solo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am still in awe of how well Aja works for me. When you have someone that you already have amazing chemistry w/ & you sprinkle in Aja... it's going to be hard to get anything else done for the day. The reaction I've been getting is interchangeable with the reaction I get from cops. 

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me if they had any 'hits' from other women????

Either in a flirty way or they just want to be near you kind of way???? 

I want to try this but the purpose of its use will be in a setting that's mainly women (lesbian bar, club, party, etc). 

Yes, it does work with women. I get great selfies from Aja, myself. I think if another woman smelled like Aja I would find her interesting, if I still swung that way, lol.

I noticed that Aja (the spray, not the oil) behaves best in hair when I spray it close to the scalp, at the temples or on the spot at the back of my neck where the hairline begins. No vinegary smell then, it is absolutely delightful. Perhaps it has something to do with the transmutation on the skin.

• 2 weeks later...

I have just recieved mine and have spiked a 15ml oil bottle of inhale lush with 3 drops of this, wow the inhale now smells soo good, inhale intially smells of melons, resins, and black pepper and with the aja added it gives it a more rounded sweeter scent!

going out this afternoon so will see if there are any selfies lol!

• 2 weeks later...

this stuff def works on dogs, i put 3 drops into a 75ml bottle of perfume and did one spray on the wrist mushed around, this afternoon, the neighbours dog came trotting over to me, normally it keeps away lol!

would prefer it works on the guys lol

but i have noticed it works better mixed with a spray perfume!?

On 8/4/2018 at 4:11 AM, Most Holy said:

I noticed that Aja (the spray, not the oil) behaves best in hair when I spray it close to the scalp, at the temples or on the spot at the back of my neck where the hairline begins. No vinegary smell then, it is absolutely delightful. Perhaps it has something to do with the transmutation on the skin.

Did you make it into a spray???? If so did you use perfumer alcohol????
I only see the option for oil on the website. 

I don't smell anything. I let my stepmom smell and she said it smells like burnt caramel and patchouli oil/similar to the muslim oils. I mixed it will a street oil called luscious pink vanilla and put on shea butter lotion. Hopefully it smells good because im not getting anything. 

Also I'm curious becuase someone mentioned a spray but I don't see that option on the website. I only see a sample and full size. Secondly I assumed the full size was all oil (like the phero enhanced trial ones) but when I recieved I realized it's mixed with some type of alcohol. Does that affect the smell in anyway? 

5 hours ago, Maya said:

I don't smell anything. I let my stepmom smell and she said it smells like burnt caramel and patchouli oil/similar to the muslim oils. I mixed it will a street oil called luscious pink vanilla and put on shea butter lotion. Hopefully it smells good because im not getting anything. 

Also I'm curious becuase someone mentioned a spray but I don't see that option on the website. I only see a sample and full size. Secondly I assumed the full size was all oil (like the phero enhanced trial ones) but when I recieved I realized it's mixed with some type of alcohol. Does that affect the smell in anyway? 

i mixed 3 drops of this into an existing perfume spray that i already have, and the effects seem to be better for the throw, it can be literally mixed into any perfume spray that you already have!

On 8/26/2018 at 3:19 AM, Fang said:

i mixed 3 drops of this into an existing perfume spray that i already have, and the effects seem to be better for the throw, it can be literally mixed into any perfume spray that you already have!

Good to know... So is it better to get the trial vial instead of the full size (since it has some type of alcohol in it) ???? I want to know what the sweet honey smell everyone on this thread is talking about.... I didn't get any of that.... It smells rubbery when I sniff it from the glass applicator... Once on my skin there was nothing. 

On 8/25/2018 at 6:54 PM, Maya said:

Secondly I assumed the full size was all oil (like the phero enhanced trial ones) but when I recieved I realized it's mixed with some type of alcohol.

The full size rollerballs are made with fragrance grade DiPropylene Glycol (DPG) carrier oil, there's no alcohol in them to the best of my knowledge. I think any alcohol would make the perfume too runny for the rollerball and it would leak. It might seem more thin to you if you're accustomed to jojoba in your oil mixes. 

7 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

The full size rollerballs are made with fragrance grade DiPropylene Glycol (DPG) carrier oil, there's no alcohol in them to the best of my knowledge. I think any alcohol would make the perfume too runny for the rollerball and it would leak. It might seem more thin to you if you're accustomed to jojoba in your oil mixes. 

Mine is a glass bottle with a glass dipper.... 

Yes it is very thin and when I read the ingredients I really thought I read "something alcohol".. Is the trial vial the same consistency or a bit thicker?

Yeah true that might be it.... I'll try it out again and see what happens.... I was so excited to try it out and I didn't receive the same affects everyone else did. 

mine too is in a glass bottle with a dipper

but i mixed 3 drops into an existing perfume i already have!

Good morning everyone! 

So I checked the bottle again just to see and it has SD40B Alcohol in it. So now I'm curious to know does the trial vial have the same ingredient? 

50 minutes ago, Maya said:

Good morning everyone! 

So I checked the bottle again just to see and it has SD40B Alcohol in it. So now I'm curious to know does the trial vial have the same ingredient? 

i thought all trials are the same ingredients as the full bottles

3 hours ago, Fang said:

i thought all trials are the same ingredients as the full bottles

Oh Idk... I'm just curious to know if that specific ingredient is only added when Its a bigger bottle. 

3 hours ago, Vicki Lee said:

If the Butter Cream Peach w/ LAM +Aja works well with my skin do you think Aja alone would?

aja alone on my skin is pretty stinky so no idea, depends on your skin type, it seems to work for some people so not sure, you could try a trial vial and see, otherwise you could always add 2 to 3 drops of the trail vial to another perfume, no more though as it seems to bloom as the hours go by!

42 minutes ago, Maya said:

Oh Idk... I'm just curious to know if that specific ingredient is only added when Its a bigger bottle. 

no idea, maybe mara can tell you better!

5 hours ago, Fang said:

aja alone on my skin is pretty stinky so no idea, depends on your skin type, it seems to work for some people so not sure, you could try a trial vial and see, otherwise you could always add 2 to 3 drops of the trail vial to another perfume, no more though as it seems to bloom as the hours go by!

Ooooh ok ?? ? thanks for the tip I might just do that! 

it has to be a full bottle of 10ml with the 2 or 3 drops, otherwise it's way too much!

over time it blooms in the bottle, so make sure to shake it before using!

if its trial vial i would say just one drop no more, otherwise too stinky, it can be added to trial vials but not much!

lol, lol at the moment he is complaining the whole house smells of perfume lol, no idea why!

oh i know now, sprayed my bag this afternoon with odalisque lol!

lol lol!

should of sprayed it with dom, or leather which i don't have, before or after i knock his head against a wall?

i'm soo p....... off by what he did this weekend, and he is soo embarassed!

leather and dom will be my future buys!

lol i'm thinking if i use aja and dom or leather mixed, would make a creative scent!

something kick butting something bruce lee lol!

hum, got me thinking now, i need a bruce lee scent lol!

On August 3, 2018 at 9:51 AM, Maya said:

Can anyone tell me if they had any 'hits' from other women????

Either in a flirty way or they just want to be near you kind of way???? 

I want to try this but the purpose of its use will be in a setting that's mainly women (lesbian bar, club, party, etc). 

I think I receive more hits from ladies with Aja. Really long hugs that require pulling away, from ladies I don't know very well or have just met. My mom and I both seem to get reactions from women with cougar as well.

love the Aja selfies, always provides a nice dose of  " I feel beautiful", I also find it calming. A mix of feeling one with the universe and the sassy step of Poison Ivy when she declares " Hell, I am Mother Nature".

Its definitely one of my most used LP products, love mixing it with LFM, leather, H&S, honestly with just about anything, it works well with every LP fragrance I've ever tried.

Aja + LFM is my go to mix for performing or social situations when I need to overcome my natural introvert personality. Sometimes topped with a spritz of DHEAS, it seems to make me more approachable rather than admired from a distance. Sometimes I prefer distance though. 

On 8/27/2018 at 10:26 AM, Maya said:

Mine is a glass bottle with a glass dipper.... 

Yes it is very thin and when I read the ingredients I really thought I read "something alcohol".

Ah, I misunderstood what size bottle we were talking about! The 4.5 ml glass bottles with the tiny droppers are what Mara calls Pherotines, and yes, they do have perfumer's grade alcohol. These are offered as a cool way to try different pheros and phero blends with less commitment. The full bottles, abbreviated FB, are either 1/3 oz rollerball with oil base OR 1 oz glass spray bottle of either 100% alcohol for wider diffusion or 60/40 split for both sticking and diffusion. 

That's why the Pherotines are $18, and the full size rollerball of most blends are $45. I bought most every one of them when they came out this year, it's a great way to experiment/micro-manage doses. For instance, I found out that 3 drops DHEAS was great for me, whereas 5 was not. 

Edited by Eastwood22

And I did get a big hit from a woman with a mix of Aja ++ this morning, she walked into building, asked what smelled so good, and wandered around building until she was sniffing my neck. But she's a lesbian so I'm it sure if that counts as more hits from women but for sure was a female loving female hit. We are friends but not normally the neck nuzzling kind!

33 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

And I did get a big hit from a woman with a mix of Aja ++ this morning, she walked into building, asked what smelled so good, and wandered around building until she was sniffing my neck. But she's a lesbian so I'm it sure if that counts as more hits from women but for sure was a female loving female hit. We are friends but not normally the neck nuzzling kind!

lol aja with lesbians, will have to be careful wearing it!

I put Aja on last night right before bed and boy, was it sweet! Definitely a dirty honey. I was up for maybe an hour before I fell asleep with it on, but when I woke up, it was a much more subtle, mildly floral scent. Kind of like flowers drizzled in honey. Today, I decided to see what it would smell like under another scent from home. Within a couple hours, all I smell is the Aja. I'm probably gonna try it under something else to see how I like it with that one. I figure it would be nice to try it with a sexy since I've worn it with a sweet, already. 

I'll have to finish reading the thread, because I'm not sure how much I used (just swiped it on once with the applicator, then smooshed it halfway up my arms. I saw others compare the amounts they used to how much comes out of a spray). Of course, I'll be back with updates after wearing it out both uncovered and covered with other scents. I'll probably just be using "swipe" to describe how much I've applied. After reading around, though, I'll have to get a trial of slf next to see what I think that smells like. 

11 hours ago, SugarKitten said:

I put Aja on last night right before bed and boy, was it sweet! Definitely a dirty honey. I was up for maybe an hour before I fell asleep with it on, but when I woke up, it was a much more subtle, mildly floral scent. Kind of like flowers drizzled in honey. Today, I decided to see what it would smell like under another scent from home. Within a couple hours, all I smell is the Aja. I'm probably gonna try it under something else to see how I like it with that one. I figure it would be nice to try it with a sexy since I've worn it with a sweet, already. 

I'll have to finish reading the thread, because I'm not sure how much I used (just swiped it on once with the applicator, then smooshed it halfway up my arms. I saw others compare the amounts they used to how much comes out of a spray). Of course, I'll be back with updates after wearing it out both uncovered and covered with other scents. I'll probably just be using "swipe" to describe how much I've applied. After reading around, though, I'll have to get a trial of slf next to see what I think that smells like. 

i read somewhere that someone think it was beccah, added 3 drops of Aja to a full bottle of cougar scented and the results were very good, maybe give it a try?