Aja - Nature's Copulins

Eggers.

it also smelt like plastic to me when I put a little on the back of my hand.

I will try and increase the dosage

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BB :666: IKR? ... Egg,too funny,I had reactions from mine a few times,now I think they are use to it...oh wait my boy is curled up on the recliner with me now,hmmm,he is usually sleeping in the window at this of day HAH...I kinda slather this myself, it has fast grown to a do not want to be without...ever...I have not tested it nearly as much as I plan to,but I will,oh,I will :001_302:

And having said *that*, I feel as if there's something about this scent that my nose simply cannot smell. That's what this scent feels like to me - like I *know* there's something else to it, I just don't have the receptors to process it, or like there's a noticeable blank where a scent should be, and my brain paves over the blank with a plastic scent.

Hmm, like Eggers I've been wondering if I'm not smelling this properly. Which is weird cause I usually have a good sense of smell, but then I seem to remember Eggers saying her smell-sense is like a kind of spidy sense, so I'm confused.

I put a nice dab on my wrists last night. It doesn't seem to have a huge smell for the first while, unless I put my nose near it. Then it smells like beeswax. But it almost seems like my skin eats it quickly and there' nothing there to smell at all.

Then this morning I'm typing away on my laptop and I notice quite a strong dark honey-ish scent wafting from my wrists. It is a bit dirty, but not too much. It's not quite honey though- and if I sniff against my wrist I've got the beeswax thing happening again. It's like my skin absorbs it for a while first and then unleashes its full power. I wouldn't wear this alone, cause I don't want to be thought of as the beeswax lady. But now it feels like something that could mingle nicely with a heap of scents. And I want to experience the magical powers of the AJA...

Hmm, like Eggers I've been wondering if I'm not smelling this properly. Which is weird cause I usually have a good sense of smell, but then I seem to remember Eggers saying her smell-sense is like a kind of spidy sense, so I'm confused.

LOL! That's why I'm confused, too. I normally have a freakishly good sense of smell. But it feels very much like I have a blank spot where this scent is concerned. I don't get it. The only other time I've experienced this is with a few red wines, and I wasn't concerned enough to wonder what "notes" in the wines were causing it - I've never checked to see if there were things in common between the wines that's happened with.

I have experienced scent-blindness though, with grapefruit, when I first joined LP. It didn't feel like this at all. Then, I simply couldn't smell the grapefruit scent. It wasn't like anything was missing, (except, of course, I knew I was *supposed* to be smelling g.fruit). This has an almost tactile sensation to it, (like the weird wine thing), and it's almost like feeling a big, smooth blank spot with my sense of smell. :huh: I don't get it.

Glad I got my order in yesterday!! Just saw the store will be closed next month. I really want to try Aja. I love the smell of cops in the fragrance oils. If Aja is anything like that, the pleasure centers in my brain will be lighting UP!

LOL! That's why I'm confused, too. I normally have a freakishly good sense of smell. But it feels very much like I have a blank spot where this scent is concerned. I don't get it. The only other time I've experienced this is with a few red wines, and I wasn't concerned enough to wonder what "notes" in the wines were causing it - I've never checked to see if there were things in common between the wines that's happened with.

I have experienced scent-blindness though, with grapefruit, when I first joined LP. It didn't feel like this at all. Then, I simply couldn't smell the grapefruit scent. It wasn't like anything was missing, (except, of course, I knew I was *supposed* to be smelling g.fruit). This has an almost tactile sensation to it, (like the weird wine thing), and it's almost like feeling a big, smooth blank spot with my sense of smell. :huh: I don't get it.

This is interesting, now I think about it- I don't drink much red wine cause I don't really like the taste of alcohol, but my parents are right old wine guzzlers, and they like good quality stuff. Some of their wines smell interesting to me, some smell potent in a very wrong way, and then I've come across a few that didn't smell like much at all to me. It almost feels like the combination of scents in them is cancelling out a lot of their overall smell.

I know what you mean by the blank spot- when the initial smell, which is a very flat mild beeswax scent, like a sheet of candle beeswax, disappears, it's like I should be smelling something else there but I can't. You aren't a synaesthete by any chance? The way you describe the tactile blank spot made me wonder. I discovered that I'm one a couple of years ago.

Edited for spelling...

Edited by vladmyra

I think my nose is broken. Lol- I just don't smell much and even after applying it it's a VERY light honey - like beeswax. I'm wearing it with my lightly scented Leather/LP Original. I hope I'm not stinking up the place and not realizing!

Edited by hearts

I think I will try this solo tomorrow...apply it VERY early in the day and try my very best to just let it be what it will be...and see how it morphs throughout the day...and no doubt into the evening...and lightly into the following morning :lol: I do not get honey...or beeswax :huh: ...but much later....after HOURS - like 6+ - it becomes something sweeter than how it started out but the only way to know is to let it play itself out through the day and just see what it becomes. I want to get honey! Heck, I'd even be ok with beeswax, lol, something I can identify and say, "Ah-hah! THAT'S what it reminds me of!"

This is interesting, now I think about it- I don't drink much red wine cause I don't really like the taste of alcohol, but my parents are right old wine guzzlers, and they like good quality stuff. Some of their wines smell interesting to me, some smell potent in a very wrong way, and then I've come across a few that didn't smell like much at all to me. It almost feels like the combination of scents in them is cancelling out a lot of their overall smell.

I know what you mean by the blank spot- when the initial smell, which is a very flat mild beeswax scent, like a sheet of candle beeswax, disappears, it's like I should be smelling something else there but I can't. You aren't a synesthete by any chance? The way you describe the tactile blank spot made me wonder. I discovered that I'm one a couple of years ago.

Regarding syesthesia (again, spelling???), I guess I very well could be. My senses are always a bit mixed up. There are several perfumes here that I can't wear in the summer because they feel "fuzzy" to me - I equate it to wearing a "scent sweater". It feels too hot, like my pores are blocked & my skin can't breathe. I also describe warm indoor air, (like furnace-heated air), as "fuzzy", because that's how it feels to me - like someone is shoving something fuzzy in my face and at my skin. Likewise, I find wind is kind of soft and itchy. So yes, I might be a synethete if those kinds of evocations are the kind that qualify. Intersting... I'll have to look into this a bit more. Sorry for the T/J, but I also thought of another oddity of mine: people's voices evoke images and smells of food in my mind. Some people "sound" like onions, some sound like pudding, honey or whiskey. :huh:

Regarding this scent, the way you described it is exactly what I'm experiencing. I should be smelling *something* else there, but I can't. Weird. I thought I was the only weirdo here! :P

ahh, super cute. I just finished reading through your toilet training foibles, and I feel like I know your cats so well. *o*

Oops! I just saw this. Toilet training cats. Yep. It was a dark & hilarious time in my life. :lol:

I can't seem to make this work for me, like all my lady stuff is out of the way. This really smells like vinegar to me, ill leave it on for 24+ hrs and its still kinda gross smelling to me. I feel so left out! I wanna smell the honey/beeswax too :lol:

Ill try layering it w.a scent tmrw tho, maybe that would help.

I can't seem to make this work for me, like all my lady stuff is out of the way. This really smells like vinegar to me, ill leave it on for 24+ hrs and its still kinda gross smelling to me. I feel so left out! I wanna smell the honey/beeswax too :lol:

Ill try layering it w.a scent tmrw tho, maybe that would help.

yes! thank you for having the same reaction. wait...no. sorry it didn't work on you, but I'm so happy I'm not the only one. *o*

I think I prefer the stinky cops! Maybe I'm just used to it, but it's an easier beast to tame.

Aja is toooooo fierce for me, I can't even begin to handle.

So THIS is what I smelled in torrid sorcery. I wasn't a fan of torrid sorcery because my skin devoured the perfume and all that was left, was what I thought was cops. I also thought torrid sorcery covered the cops poorly because I could still smell it strongly.

This alone, to me smells nearly exactly like copulins after it has melded with my skin some hours later after the cover has mostly worn off. At first, it smelled like rubbery cops with a terrible cover....the dry down is much more pleasant. Like copulins with a barely there honeyed floral.

It is much more easier to cover that plain old cops and works like copulins. I like it. great for when I don't have time for the cops to dry down. I hope it becomes permanent!

Edited by MeriendaTime

Regarding syesthesia (again, spelling???), I guess I very well could be. My senses are always a bit mixed up. There are several perfumes here that I can't wear in the summer because they feel "fuzzy" to me - I equate it to wearing a "scent sweater". It feels too hot, like my pores are blocked & my skin can't breathe. I also describe warm indoor air, (like furnace-heated air), as "fuzzy", because that's how it feels to me - like someone is shoving something fuzzy in my face and at my skin. Likewise, I find wind is kind of soft and itchy. So yes, I might be a synethete if those kinds of evocations are the kind that qualify. Intersting... I'll have to look into this a bit more. Sorry for the T/J, but I also thought of another oddity of mine: people's voices evoke images and smells of food in my mind. Some people "sound" like onions, some sound like pudding, honey or whiskey. :huh:

Regarding this scent, the way you described it is exactly what I'm experiencing. I should be smelling *something* else there, but I can't. Weird. I thought I was the only weirdo here! :P

Sounds like you could have some degree of synaesthesia going on there Eggers. It can include all sorts of mingled sensory connections. I get things like colours, textures, feelings, etc associated with letters, words, numbers, music, sound, weather, people, etc. I do have strong reactions to people's voices but have never yet heard someone with a pudding voice, lol! I kinda want to know what that sounds like. Is it delicious or just kind of wobbly?

After putting Aja on last night and showering this morning I could still smell it more faintly on my wrist. I put on some Lp Original over it, and some Sneaky Clean sprayed on my clothes. Now I can still smell the Aja floating in the air around my hands- it's gone all soft and sweet and a bit like a baby-type scent as it gains more prominence over the LP Original. I really like it now.

My mom has a blind spot for this too. I had her try it because she loves honey. Wet she proclaimed it her favorite LP of all time and then a few minutes later she couldn't smell it at all. I could smell it across the room even but she couldn't. Its interesting that others are having this experience.

It is much more easier to cover that plain old cops and works like copulins. I like it. great for when I don't have time for the cops to dry down. I hope it becomes permanent!

I so hope it does too, or else I will have to seriously stock up. I like it with every scent I have tried it with and alone too. I am trying not to wear it every day and night because my bottle isn't here yet and my sample is half gone already. I guess I am the only one that gets the sweet honeyed apricot smell? I still don't get anything remotely snatchy or really even dirty. I hope my sample wasn't a fluke and I get a dirty bottle! That would be weird. But reading these reviews is even weirder, it really is like we are smelling completely different things.

Edited by missdarlyncherie

I don't get dirty either MDC.

So I applied yesterday evening- didn't smell too much. I felt scent blind to it! I went to bed later and woke up on the middle of the night; I caught a whiff of the most delicious honey. This got stronger the longer I wore it! It's was syrupy with a slight floral thing going on. I fell back asleep withy nose buried into my wrist because it smelled really good!

Jeeze this literally LEAPS out of the bottle! There is no hiding the scent once it's applied! For those of you unable to smell it - I'm BAFFLED! I wish I was getting the honey but I'm glad I'm not getting "snatchy" either :lol: I get this queer sweetness that isn't sugar but I'm wondering now, there are SO many KINDS of honey that maybe it IS honey-like and I just haven't experienced this particular honey scent before?

I meant to run this solo today, but it was early and I'm off with hubby today so I instinctively went for Compromising Positions, it's 3 hours later and I've put Aja over it and HOLYMOLY can I just say - WIN! As in like - JOCKPOT! This is flipping ridiculous together. I'm really beginning to wonder if there's anything this won't got with?! :in-love:

Cinnamonmel, earwax is the exact first impression I got of it when I first tried it!

I thought, surely this is not what it actually smells like? It's not earwax for me now, it's beeswax, then nothing, then eventually a kind of honeyish scent that could definitely blend with perfumes. But I still feel like I'm missing something.

Anyway, Aja definitely captures male attention in a good way, going on the one day I've worn it out under some perfume, so I'll take the waxiness and run with it.

Whoa... this does get stronger with wearing and has serious staying power. Wore it bed and woke up at 2:00 AM burrowed under a thick pile of blankets and got SMACKED in the face with Aja. I think this may have woken me up! STILL LOVE IT. I think it smells kind of florally on me this morning. I will be worried what other people smell though when I am wearing it after reading some of these reviews. Does it smell good to others or just me? That is the question.

MDC, I giggled when I read this way back when, but then last night, I became convinced this woke me up too!! It does linger in the sheets!

Just a drive by review - my bottle leaked in transit and the lable is currently being slowly blotted with some tissues. It reminded me of something, and it took me a long time to work out what. You know how when fruit like nectarines are almost over-ripe and they weep nectar from the stem? It dries in sticky, glossy honey-like streaks. And that is what Aja smells like to me - not so much honey as the nectar from ripe fruit.

ETA; Aja settles down to a primarily sweet, organic smell, but with a faint salty and sour back note. It is very much an organic scent that doesn't burn off like EoW, but it's lovely all the same. It's the kind of scent that would be easily covered. I am a fan!

Edited by Celrynnya

This strange substance continues to morph into something different with each testing. I've never encountered anything quite like it.

Last night I opened the bottle and took a sniff- it now has a sweetish fruity scent, as opposed to its original, less pleasant earwax scent. I dabbed a nice bit on my wrist and mid-section. As before, I smelled a mild beeswax scent, and then basically nothing. But I woke up several hours later (maybe woken by it?) and it smells like sex. Not dirty, sexy honey, just straight up soft scent of sex. Very weird. This stuff has a life of its own.

LOL! This stuff is apparently better than an alarm clock!

Haha serious! I feel like this gets louder on my skin the longer I wear it... I love it though. Hope others smell what I'm smelling while I'm wearing it though. This stuff IS mysterious!

It smelled sour and a bit like sweat for the first hour and a half or so. I can see where some got vinegar. Now about five hours in it has a powdered honey smell reminiscent of kama sutra brand's edible honey body dust. Didn't notice any difference in people around me but obviously I'll be curious to keep testing.

Boyfriend responded badly to this or the small dot of femme mystere I put on (package came today) and made the whole "you smell like cat pee!" remark. *sigh*

I'll see how it smells tomorrow and perhaps reapply without adding the UN to see if it's this or LFM that he was negatively responding to.

I tried this one at home tonight...I definitely get the dirty honey smell. And it is definitely strong!!! I quite like it, but I'm afraid to other people it will smell too dirty - kind of like the reaction I got when I wore Sexology III. It will definitely have to be covered.

I'm wondering what phero blends everyone is wearing this with, and what the reactions are? Is it super sexual, like cops? I'm guessing you wouldn't want to add it to a blend that has cops already. I'm just wondering about wearing this one out of the house. I think I'd like to try it (in tiny amounts) with my Honeyed LP - they seem somewhat similar, like maybe they would layer well.

^^^ I haven't found anything yet that Aja hasn't enjoyed pairing with - but so far it has also OUTLASTED every scent I've paired wit it as well! I think Honeyed LP would be a sure win together with Aja - and Honeyed LP, for me, has always had staying power as well so they could totally be the bomb together :)

I'm getting a little frustrated with AJA because it still smells like strong oozing snatch ready for picking.. I tried this on again last night and it was like dry humping snatch on my wrists. It was just too much, then it totally disappeared! It vanished! Then I pulled out a little sniffee I have of PheroGirl, I think it's honey something.. and WOW that one smelled so beautiful! I don't know what is going on here but I think I might have to get PheroGirl now because I loved what I was smelling. As far as the magickal homeopath properties of Aja.. I still get nada. Will not give up til I see a boner or cupcakes.

Then I pulled out a little sniffee I have of PheroGirl, I think it's honey something.. and WOW that one smelled so beautiful!

PheroGirl is honey, honeycomb, bee pollen, amber and orange blossom.

I'm getting a little frustrated with AJA because it still smells like strong oozing snatch ready for picking.. I tried this on again last night and it was like dry humping snatch on my wrists. It was just too much, then it totally disappeared! It vanished! Then I pulled out a little sniffee I have of PheroGirl, I think it's honey something.. and WOW that one smelled so beautiful! I don't know what is going on here but I think I might have to get PheroGirl now because I loved what I was smelling. As far as the magickal homeopath properties of Aja.. I still get nada. Will not give up til I see a boner or cupcakes.

That blows! I wish you were getting the benefits from this one....let me just say, if this one works for the wearer, it works big time :) Also, it is a great value for the money, because a little goes a LONG way.

Jeeze this literally LEAPS out of the bottle! There is no hiding the scent once it's applied! For those of you unable to smell it - I'm BAFFLED! I wish I was getting the honey but I'm glad I'm not getting "snatchy" either :lol: I get this queer sweetness that isn't sugar but I'm wondering now, there are SO many KINDS of honey that maybe it IS honey-like and I just haven't experienced this particular honey scent before?

This has been exactly my experience with this!

I get something similar to cops, but not as cheesy. AJA is super strong as far as fragrance with me. So those folks who can barely smell it or something are a world aways from my side of the AJA testing. It leaps out of the bottle.

There's something really natural about it and that's what I like. It feels organic. And for me, I get tons of selfies, even well after it must have worn off but only incredibly minute amounts are present. I have no idea if it's having an effect on those around me, but at least I'm amped from it!

Edited by VexedGlory

...let me just say, if this one works for the wearer, it works big time :) Also, it is a great value for the money, because a little goes a LONG way.

:yeahthat: ...especially that :666:

I will get the most erotic thoughts,just out of nowhere...makes me laugh :Emoticons04263:

Awe, I was so excited to try this; however, I didn't get mine. Maybe next time? :-) But, thank you for the wonderful freebies as always. I love them all!!

During the month of November 2013, everyone who places an order of $25 will get a free 1.75 ml vial of Aja to test. Please report! Thanks! :)

You first, then I'll tell mine. Let me know how it goes!!!