Phero Charged Money Potion v2

Just realised I've not reviewed this. It's a different kind of fruity perfume than the others I've tried before. It's warm and deep, like baked fruit and brown sugar. It does start out more baked fruity, and ends up more dark sugary. It's like some kind of nommy warm winter dessert.

I've just told this story in a post in the UN Swimming with Sharks thread, but it's occurred to me how bound up my experience is with this particular magickal potion, as well as the phero:

Dropped my car off to have new tires and wheel alignment done. Made it clear time wasn't an issue for me in terms of when to pick it up. Went shopping (respectful, attentive service from all). Four hours later it was ready to be picked up. They couldn't stop apologising for the time it took them, though it didn't worry me at all. They gave me the alignment and all labour for free- I only paid for the tires. My phero-charged money potion just saved me a nice amount of money! I felt like I'd been treated as an important, special kind of person by all on that day.

Definitely recommend this for shopping and dealing with mechanics.

• 3 weeks later...

This smells delicious. There's something about it that's reminding me of Candy Apple Cutie. The apple is the star here for sure, but I could have sworn there was caramel, maple or brown sugar in this until I checked the ingredient list. I'm not sure what's making me think I smell those notes!

Mmmm. I smell like apple crumble. Brown sugar, apples, a hint of spice. it's really comforting and warm. Very positive. I can see how it would encourage people to warm up to you. So glad I went for the full bottle. I have a meeting with my new employers in a bit so I'll report back on the effects of the SWS later on.

ETA: Meeting was rescheduled. But they did promise me a start date by tomorrow. So that's progress.

Edited by skye

I just can't get my nose around this one. I've tested it a few times but can't go more than 5 mins before I have to scrub it off. My brain takes the crisp fruitiness in one direction and wants it to keep going that way. Then the brown sugar sweetness blocks it and they battle right then and there. Neither side wins and I finally surrender. Now I love Swimming with Sharks and use the un-version often.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I wear this one for intent, but to me it smells like an apple streudel scented candle. I have it in spray and it doesn't matter if I spray on skin, clothes or hair, the scent does not change much. I wish it smelled more like a fresh fruit salad, more towards ambrosia, but as long as it helps me draw financial prosperity and career success, I will keep wearing it. No one has complained about they way I smell yet, but I am sure if I wear it around my fiance he will not hesitate to tell me I smell like a candle. :mad:

I haven't figured out the dosage yet though, since prior to this I've only used the unscented SWS. I have only used it to top off the unscented. Otherwise I'd probably smell pretty strong like an apple streudel!

Guest cutie.pie

Wow, I don't get apple streudel, I wish I did. I get fruity scent but then few moment later, it becomes a very 'heavy' scent...

• 6 months later...

Just rediscovered this sample as I was deciding on money potions to anoint lotto cash with. I had luck anointing my bills with Van van and Money Multiplier but those samples ran out, since more MM has yet to arrive I came across this delcious phero scent, apple, honey and pralines forward w other fruits that juicy it up, plus love the intent it's not just to draw money but elevates mood and allure. I regret not going fb on this when I had the chance but I don't think my appreciation for the notes back then are as strong as they are now, now that I've really explored them in other lp's. Next time, if there is a next time, I won't dare waste precious drops on anointing it w anything except moi. Fantastico!!

• 3 years later...

I wore this tonight, it's so lovely. I remember when Stacey was looking for (maybe) the 2015 variant, and she said this, in reference to me and this variant-

"Eastwood wants the V2. The really lux one with brown sugar/praline."

I'm always down for a good fruit salad, but it's the praline in here that just slays it for me. (In the best way.) I don't always have the best luck with every scent with a "nut note," some almonds haven't gone as well as expected, but I really love this. I'm sure I'll have to start a ISO page for this one someday. Strangely I have half a spray bottle left, I must be using it carefully!