AD-XAppeal_1.jpg

APPLE BLOSSOM ~ Peace of mind, contentment, success, happiness, love attracting.
TOBACCO FLOWER & LEAF ~ Healing, purification, spiritualism. An ode to the Gods.
WHITE MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
WHITE SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.

Pheromone Enhanced with Sexology

Scent: A soapy clean and elegant perfumery scent, with an undercurrent of mischief and rebellion. Copulins are evident upon application, please allow for drydown.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FB on this baby... Apple blossom, honey, sugar & Tobacco + Tobacco blossom.. could not resist.

Plus who does not want an undercurrent of mischief & rebellion ?

Edited by StacyK

"Soapy" was all I needed to hear. Another soapy sexy scent along the lines of Sneaky Clean? Yes please!

LOL, whereas for me, the word 'soapy' made me breathe a sigh of relief; at least one of the new releases that sounds like it's not going to be for me! ;)

Edited by ssupytalp

I'm eager to add Sexology to my collection...I want it scented though so I'm trying the scented Sexology and this one...I want to love one of them and this one sounds awesome! Can't wait!

Now that I have safely secured my bottle.. O...M...G!!!!!!!!!!!! What is this voodoo you have created?! My eyes rolled back in my head when I smelled this. This is a lightly sweet, ultra feminine soapy scent. The musk is to die for. The apple is just a kiss on top. This is so dang innocently sexy, the men won't know what hit 'em when that Sexology comes and wops them over the head!!!!

This one really surprised me. Now I'm a honey ho and I pretty much can't go wrong with musk. However, tobacco tends to amp on me and I can only handle it in small doses. What really threw me was the "soapy clean" description I just could not comprehend with this ingredient list.

But, WOW! The combo is divine. It actually smells a bit like jasmine on me, a floral I can do! The musk after dry down reminds me of Tyvey's Smoked Ham...which IMO is nectar of the gods!

Of course, I'm excited to test drive Sexology too...

But, WOW! The combo is divine. It actually smells a bit like jasmine on me

:cat690:This comment blows me away! Oh I HOPE I HOPE I HOPE my chemistry likes this!

Now that I have safely secured my bottle.. O...M...G!!!!!!!!!!!! What is this voodoo you have created?! My eyes rolled back in my head when I smelled this. This is a lightly sweet, ultra feminine soapy scent. The musk is to die for. The apple is just a kiss on top. This is so dang innocently sexy, the men won't know what hit 'em when that Sexology comes and wops them over the head!!!!

This sounds like a scent which I like. I guess I'll have to wait till Jan to order.

Gorgeous, but light. If you Love Sneaky Clean.. don't miss this.

I love the scent and really want to slather.. but then I remember that this is loaded with Sexology and try hold back a little. It get that same honey, floral'ish musk scent like I get from Sneaky but the notes are slightly different.

I could say the apple blossom this and the tobacco that but really the best description to me is that it's Sneakys cousin, just a little different.

The notes are pretty well blended and the sheer scent had me huffing my arm. The scent becomes very, light after after about 3 hours I really wish it stayed longer on my skin but it's still a great scent.

I love this scent... it's like Sneaky Clean's naughty cousin.

Edited by StacyK

I'm only trying Sneaky Clean with this order, so I'll get to compare, lol. Wonder what to expect? You all make it sound so good and yet naughty :lol: Back to stalking the mail...

Well this is really interesting, I get zero cops smell. I cannot believe it! ZERO. What I do get instead is a very soapy clean laundry type of scent. It does remind me a bit of SC, in the sense that it smells clean, but to me and my nose, Sneaky Clean has a bit of a luxe hotel bathrobe, gorgeous flowers and 500 count sheets- this one is just plain clean and soapy. It smells very clean, like how I wish my house was at this moment.

All the clean ho's will swoon. All the dirty clean ho's lol.

Well this is really interesting, I get zero cops smell. I cannot believe it! ZERO. What I do get instead is a very soapy clean laundry type of scent. It does remind me a bit of SC, in the sense that it smells clean, but to me and my nose, Sneaky Clean has a bit of a luxe hotel bathrobe, gorgeous flowers and 500 count sheets- this one is just plain clean and soapy. It smells very clean, like how I wish my house was at this moment.

LV, I was just thinking the same thing! If Sneaky Clean is the luxe soap in a five-star hotel, then this is the fluffy Egyptian cotton towels. A fresh, clean cotton/fresh linen fragrance. I was prepared for the warning about the cops being evident when wet, (ala Red Lace) but I'm not smelling them at all! This would be a perfect scent to wear to work, but I'm not sure how Sexology would go over, lol. Oh well.

How much did you apply? I put it on a few min after my shower and I did the swirl on my stomach, some in the cleavage and a long stripe on ea forearm/wrist. I loved the scent and I smelled the cops very faintly for maybe a second then all I could smell was that clean, light honeyed scent I really wanted more but already feared I had on to much sexology. It must have been ok, people were extra nice and helpful, chatty ect, no weirdness

I just wish the scent lasted a little longer. it's so pretty.

LV, I was just thinking the same thing! If Sneaky Clean is the luxe soap in a five-star hotel, then this is the fluffy Egyptian cotton towels. A fresh, clean cotton/fresh linen fragrance. I was prepared for the warning about the cops being evident when wet, (ala Red Lace) but I'm not smelling them at all! This would be a perfect scent to wear to work, but I'm not sure how Sexology would go over, lol. Oh well.

Yes exactly this smelled exactly like freshly laundered linen to me. I am not a big fan of clean linen mainly because I'm a dirty little girl, but i could see someone that likes to smell super clean but feeling like a dirty little whore undercover because of the phero. This is great for the undercover ho.

Clean in your face, dirty between the sheets .

ZERO cops smell. That is pretty amazing!

How much did you apply? I put it on a few min after my shower and I did the swirl on my stomach, some in the cleavage and a long stripe on ea forearm/wrist. I loved the scent and I smelled the cops very faintly for maybe a second then all I could smell was that clean, light honeyed scent I really wanted more but already feared I had on to much sexology. It must have been ok, people were extra nice and helpful, chatty ect, no weirdness

I just wish the scent lasted a little longer. it's so pretty.

Have you ever buttered your bread and went back 3 more times because it needed it? That's how I roll with my LPs.

I roll that shiz like I am buttering this sweet, hot, and warm body.

Yes exactly this smelled exactly like freshly laundered linen to me. I am not a big fan of clean linen mainly because I'm a dirty little girl, but i could see someone that likes to smell super clean but feeling like a dirty little whore undercover because of the phero. This is great for the undercover ho.

Clean in your face, dirty between the sheets .

ZERO cops smell. That is pretty amazing!

Have you ever buttered your bread and went back 3 more times because it needed it? That's how I roll with my LPs.

I roll that shiz like I am buttering this sweet, hot, and warm body.

LOL... That's me... then I thought, Oh shit! this has Sexology...

I love it but yea you better like clean honey scents.

I saw Dolly makes her own soap... Now I imagine this is how it might smell. Umm honey soap

I am glad I didn't order a FB of this (although it should be in the sampler pack, right?) because all the 'clean' and 'fabric softener' comments do make it sound like something that's not quite right for me.

Of course, I'm wearing (and liking) Rocket Fuel as I type this, which is pretty much the opposite of 'clean'! ;)

Wearing this today - I got zero cops, even upon application. Super clean, quite soapy. It's got that same floral tickle that scented CB does, but with a softer, musky undercurrent. This may be a sleeper hit for me. Right now I think I can make do with a couple samples, but 10 to 1 I'll end up with a bottle (or two, like I did with Sneaky Clean, lol)

The only thing about this that reminds me of Sneaky Clean is that it's soapy. But Sneaky Clean smelled like soap, whereas this one is more the essence of soap, if that makes sense. To me, it smells like clean, naked girl, fresh from the shower wrapped in a towel.

I never really got a chance to really try Sexology before because the scents with it in it just did not cooperate with my skin. But I wore this for the boy this weekend. He says, "Mmmm, your shampoo smells good!" I just said thanks. Then after about ten minutes, it was like he was sucker punched!!! that's the only way to describe it. I will just say, this phero did everything it was supposed to do. ;)

Well yes, I'm pretty sure I'll be needing a bottle of this. WOW. Soapy is right! But a lovely, clean, fluffy-not-stabby kind of soapy. It does remind me very much of Sneaky Clean, but without the musk, so I suppose it's no surprise that I immediately think I need to have it. I dig it. I dig it a lot. :)

It's a delicious soft honey soap. That's what I get. not stabby at all. I love the scent!!

I just wish it were a little deeper.

This is in the same category as sneaky clean., It is musky; on my skin the tobacco and apple blossom are dominant. It lasted all day and by the end of my day it was light honey and sweet smelling. I wore it around my new boyfriend and he liked it, said I smelled sweet. I can't be sure if the phero's work on him or not as the relationship is new and I try not to wear phero's around him too much, (yet)

Phooey. I really wanted to fall in love with this one as I went FB, but it's a bit too "bright" for my likes. It's Sneaky Clean Cuddle Bunny on Steroids when my skin is done with it even after an hour. Double phooey.

This started out very bright and disturbingly clean, too sharp to wear on its own. I slathered AJA on another app spot thinking that since there is honey in this one, more honey would not hurt. The result was much better, AJA is a nice flowery honey on me and it tempered X appeal down to much more wearable state.

I did not add AJA anywhere close to my left wrist so that I could check how X appeal wears during the day. And now sniffing that wrist I think I actually like it a lot. The scent has warmed up and that soap aspect is not so sharp anymore, more like nice and cozy clean skin smell. Almost unisex so, I'd definitely love something like this on a guy. And it keeps getting better. I only wish I did not have to wait for few hours for this to smell good on me.

I'm so glad I went FB on this. My BF loves clean scents and I actually really like this too. It reminds me of fabric softener or fresh laundry. I smell clean! Yes- this in an undercover ho scent!

My BF hasn't commented on the fragrance but has been very chatty -also cute, making sexual comments and being very grabby all morning. I'm digging X Appeal! Happy to have a Sexology enhanced scent that works on me :)

I'm so glad I went FB on this. My BF loves clean scents and I actually really like this too. It reminds me of fabric softener or fresh laundry. I smell clean! Yes- this in an undercover ho scent!

My BF hasn't commented on the fragrance but has been very chatty -also cute, making sexual comments and being very grabby all morning. I'm digging X Appeal! Happy to have a Sexology enhanced scent that works on me :)

Me too. FB was definitely the way to go!

it's great! I've been moisturizing like crazy.. hopefully next time I wear it my skin won't devour it.

OK, sampler arrived, and this was definitely the one that called for instant application after I sniffed all the vials. I can only echo the reviews: to/on me, this smells like fabric softener in the BEST POSSIBLE WAY. I was this close to breaking my resolve to sit with all the samples for the month of December, wanting instantly to order a full bottle. The smell of warm clothes fresh out of the dryer is one my all time favorite things, and I love the fact that with this, It's as if I'm not wearing perfume. This would be the perfect stealth scent, especially if one were trying to get the attention/interest of someone one only saw in circumstances where perfume in general (not just the obviously naughty ones) would be inappropriate (not that I would ever be that sneaky! oh no!). I have a feeling that guys who "don't like perfume" would LOVE this. Also, as mentioned above, I would love to smell this on a guy!

I am going to wait on ordering a full bottle for two reasons. The first is that, while I love this scent, I know it has tobacco in it and that note has given me serious headache trouble in the past. So I want to try this out a few times and really sit with it to make sure it isn't going to be problematic.

The other reason is that I'm not sure how well Sexology works for me. I had it in one other scent, and I can't say I had much luck at all, either with the guy I was targeting (though there are multiple reasons why that might not have been working, sadly) but also in general, I can't say I ever noticed much extra attention, and certainly no self effects. I know that the SS4W in Sneaky Clean is like gold for me, both self and other effects. While I love the scent of this one, if the phero isn't effective for me, I might not want to invest in a full bottle. So I'll risk waiting until January.

I love the clean, honey scent. I agree men who say they don't like perfume tend to like the clean, light scents IME.

See sexology works much better on me than SS4W. But.. I have not given up on SS just yet.;)