So happy to be able to get my bottle(s) of this. It's fast becoming one of my all around scents/pheros. It's been helpful to me as well as a couple of my friends that I've shared a tiny bit with. Most noticeably was the first time I used it was when my husband and I attended our oldest son's new band's concert. He was the keyboardist for many years with Physical Graffitti, a Led Zeppelin tribute band and now is in a band called Vinyl Revolution. This was a fun night where everyone, friends, family of all ages got together and for me, the sexology in XAppeal was great. My husband loves the scent and it really seems to help with deeper bonding with others, even tho I know that Treasured Hearts, Heart and Soul are used more for that, I haven't tried them yet. I plan to at some point.

Anyways, the next time I wore XAppeal was during an afternoon of helping a colleague who is retiring to Italy to inventory her herbs, make tea blends and to see clients that afternoon at her shop. I have my own office, but I also see clients at different locations. One of my clients can be very overbearing and controlling and it's hard for her to see her own stuff sometimes, yet she's a wonderfully strong woman. She came to see me that day and was preparing for a reunion with her daughter and family that evening after a time of separation for various reasons. She was also having some issues with her man. She became much more open/vulnerable with me that day during her chart reading. I had my little vial of XAppeal with me and decided to share a swipe with her on her wrists. Hugs and she went on her way, and I on mine. I had more clients to see that day and was meeting a a few friends later to watch the Kentucky Derby over dinner in Newport. I put on some more XAppeal followed by Cougar later that night and cannot begin to tell you how much fun I had that afternoon and evening. It was a group of very professional, intelligent women, some of which I just met that night, some older friends, but I never laughed so hard. We ate, rooted for "our" horse (yippee, California Chrome WON) and then went to one of the ladies house after to sit and talk some more. Deep, deep talk about everything, our men, our children, etc. with much bawdy laughter and silliness, like a pajama party on steroids....Women just having a great time and feeling good about themselves.

Anyways, in the meantime my client whom tried the XAppeal texted me that her little reunion with daughter, friends and man went extremely well and she was happy as a clam.....

I drove home.....had to use the highbeams on my jag as one of the low beams were out and cop pulls me over.....he seemed confused, them slowly smiled, then told me to get my light fixed and let me go, he he. It's weird.....but you can tell when the pheros work, cuz people get this vague, puzzled look about them like they are temporarily lost and then something shifts and clicks in....

Good thing, cuz I didn't need to get a ticket at 3:00 am... altho snuggly hubby at 3 am was another story, lol.

Edited by Olderbutwiser

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for reminding me how much I love this one! It's really just perfect. I may regret not having gotten a backup bottle... except I have to say: my spray is lasting amazingly. A little goes such a long way!

Oh man, this one is a riot!

I swiped it ona tad more than usual and i have to say i was in one hell of a good mood, i also havent laughed so hard in a long time. I wore it for a small get together, i was at home trying to decide what to wear(LP wise ohoho) and decided on this. Smeared it on and waited around for an hour n i began to feel all kinds of bouncy. I arrived to the meeting place and after one fizzy bitch beer i was laughing at everything and anything! SO HARD was the laughing! It was so silly that im kinda snickering about it right now :)

ah, i was so busy being absorbed into my selfies that i almost forgot to mention everyone else's reaction to it. no one really treated me different (then again i wasnt paying much attention to anything but mundane shit i thought was funny)

i did however catch unwanted attention from some dude....who isnt a threat in anyway since hes like, one of my baby chickies i have mom feels for ahaha. The next day he was all embarrassed about it, i gave him shit :Emoticons04263:

so in short, This is really fun on lady night :D

Hey, Blackcat! I hear ya about a liitle goes a long way...although I put on quite a bit of this when I wear it as alll perfumes fade on me rather quickly for some reason. Always have, so I usually have to reapply ( I check in with others first to see). I have it in oil, but wondering if I could make a spray out of it? I recall reading something somewhere on the forum about that....

Anonymous: Sounds like you had fun too! So perfect for Ladie's night out. I love swiping this on my friends and watching them relax and have fun. My husband loves the fragrance as well. For me, laughter in a bottle with a bonding undertone. Perfect.

Hey, Blackcat! I hear ya about a liitle goes a long way...although I put on quite a bit of this when I wear it as alll perfumes fade on me rather quickly for some reason. Always have, so I usually have to reapply ( I check in with others first to see). I have it in oil, but wondering if I could make a spray out of it? I recall reading something somewhere on the forum about that....

Yes, some of the crafty ladies are very handy with creating sprays! I'm a doofus, so I pay Mara to do it... :Emoticons04235:

I love this one. I love how pretty it smells but it also covers the COPPOLAS. I feel like an undecover slut when I wear this.

Like a sweet undercover slut.

Yes, EXACTLY!!! Stealth sexy! Kind of like when you spend thirty minutes in the bathroom getting your hair to look like you just casually yanked it back and put on a scrunchy, and the fact it sets off your cheekbones to perfection and has just the right amount of little sexy wisps falling down against your face is a total coincidence...

Yes, some of the crafty ladies are very handy with creating sprays! I'm a doofus, so I pay Mara to do it... :Emoticons04235:

Yes, EXACTLY!!! Stealth sexy! Kind of like when you spend thirty minutes in the bathroom getting your hair to look like you just casually yanked it back and put on a scrunchy, and the fact it sets off your cheekbones to perfection and has just the right amount of little sexy wisps falling down against your face is a total coincidence...

LOL like.. I woke up JUST like this

Coming up Roses: Go to OBW's Stash at the Trading Post, and then E-mail/call me. I'll have my people talk to your people, etc. and mayyybeee dig up some for ya... :female-gangster:

Edited by Olderbutwiser

Just a gentle reminder that while we usually do not mind threadjacks and off topic posting, we need to keep Trading Post activities limited to the Trading Post section of the forum. This especially applies to the review threads. I have been seeing this a lot in past days so I have a feeling the current newbies do not know this rule. Thank you.

Coming up Roses: Go to OBW's Stash at the Trading Post, and then E-mail/call me. I'll have my people talk to your people, etc. and mayyybeee dig up some for ya... :female-gangster:

You're the best -- OBW :thank-you:

Just a gentle reminder that while we usually do not mind threadjacks and off topic posting, we need to keep Trading Post activities limited to the Trading Post section of the forum. This especially applies to the review threads. I have been seeing this a lot in past days so I have a feeling the current newbies do not know this rule. Thank you.

Thank you for the gentle reminder Halo...the rule makes sense and for the most part I try and follow it. It gets a little hard when I start multi-topic-ing :blushing: . Please feel free to admonish me when I go awry...sometimes I may not realize I'm off course.