First Post - Thought I would post before they kick me out for ordering too much

seajammarket

Hello you wonderful people!

I have learned so much from this forum, but I have been WAY too busy ordering to even take time to post. I placed my first order on Oct 2 and since that time I have or have coming……3 monthly sampler sets, 32 sample vials, and 38 (yes 38) full sizes (and some tarts and soap). I feel so guilty to do this to the kind and loving folks at LP. Here they are trying to move, etc. but I'm sorry, I just PANICKED. After the first sniffs……and then the thoughts of no LPs until after the first of the year……. Do you think they will forgive me? I am not usually this inconsiderate.

However, I sort of need to put some of the blame on you guys. You make them all sound so enticing!

However, I sort of need to put some of the blame on you guys. You make them all sound so enticing!

Heh heh heh. That's what enablers friends are for.

sneaky-cat.jpg?w=300&h=219

So spill--what kinds of scents are you into, what have you gotten so far? Because now of course we're dying to know. ;)

Thanks Hearts & Invidiana

I am so addicted. Everyday I am trying a new one. Of course I love Cougar, Sweet Dreams and Comfort has been a hit for me for restful nights, Focus unscented proved extremely helpful in closet clean out and my old German Shepherd adores Fideau LOL.

Edited by seajammarket

Welcome to the family!! Like Luna, I agree... Mara, I think, will forgive you quite quickly. ;) I've done my own fair share of ordering in bulk and I'm still here to tell tales!!

You are in great company and the addiction only deepens with time. It will feel like Christmas time EVERY time you get your box in the mail. Can't wait to read your thoughts on each!!

Welcome to the forum! I don't even want to tell you how many samples AND bottles I've ordered since I got active on here right before the big August sale! Maybe we can make a project of reviewing every single item before January first...

Looking forward to your reviews!

OMGosh - that is one heck of a first order!

Somehow I seriously doubt Mara will be upset with you giving her so much of your money. ;)

Yeah - what she said!!

Hello you wonderful people!

I have learned so much from this forum, but I have been WAY too busy ordering to even take time to post. I placed my first order on Oct 2 and since that time I have or have coming3 monthly sampler sets, 32 sample vials, and 38 (yes 38) full sizes (and some tarts and soap). I feel so guilty to do this to the kind and loving folks at LP. Here they are trying to move, etc. but I'm sorry, I just PANICKED. After the first sniffsand then the thoughts of no LPs until after the first of the year. Do you think they will forgive me? I am not usually this inconsiderate.

Ha! I don't think that's a problem.... you're not the only one. :)

Enjoy your treats.....

Welcome :D

QUIETGUY!!!! You are so right - I'm being a help. OK .Maybe just one last order before Nov 25.

Exactly - you are helping pay for the move and making it easier for them to move all at the same time! :lol:

I guess it is like stocking the pantry. I am always so frugal (cheap) and have been putting aside money for house project I wanted to do…..well now I am smelling my house project. They say everyone has their priorities and LP just became big one for me LOL.

I guess it is like stocking the pantry. I am always so frugal (cheap) and have been putting aside money for house project I wanted to do…..well now I am smelling my house project. They say everyone has their priorities and LP just became big one for me LOL.

I found myself in the same situation during the August sale. I was not able to resist buying all those wonderful LPs with the money I had saved for computer upgrades. Priorities do change, and in this case it does not seem like a bad thing to me :D

Somehow I seriously doubt Mara will be upset with you giving her so much of your money. ;)

BWAHAHAAAA! True!

Welcome to this great forum! We all share the same LP addiction here, so you should not feel guilty about it :)

Welcome to the forum! Nobody will be mad at you for becoming an addict like us.

We welcome you to the fold of passionate LP hoarders :in-love:

Exactly - you are helping pay for the move and making it easier for them to move all at the same time! :lol:

THIS is EXACTLY how you SHOULD see it!

:smilies-23596: