donsie

Hello boards!

I'm sitting and waiting like a kid running up to Christmas, but in this case I'm tinkering with a Paypal list to click into reality at 12:01 on 1 January 2014.

I have bothered poor Heather for advice and then sort of rudely done something else -- filled a cart with over 20 phero-enhanced samples to be shipped to sunny GB! Let's hope the money ones do their stuff, as it feels like I might have a habit to fuel.

Please send help. Thank you.

Slideshow_GRINCH1-01-e1316809797172.jpg

welcome!

WELCOME TO THE FORUM! LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING SOME REVIEWS WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR SMELLIES!!

We are hear to answer questions and just to hang out with too.....pull up a chair and visit with us for a bit!!

MissHazel, Dolly, nice to meet you (as it were)!

I've enjoyed reading through the boards so much while trying to decide what to get that I thought I'd register an account before I've even become a proper customer. It's nice to be here.

Reviews, yes, that'll be on the to-do list once I actually have samples in my greedy little paws.

Welcome, welcome!! Can't wait to hear what you ordered. Crazy good bunch here so come and join the fun!

Ugh, folks, you're not making the wait any easier! :Emoticons04284:

Here's a little teaser of the planned order:

Work:

• SPELL 2013: Shut Up & Get a Job - Phero Enhanced with SWS
  • River Song ~ Phero Enhanced w/Open Windows [Can't help but think of Doctor Who with this one.]
  • Lap of Luxury - Phero Enhanced with SWS
  • Phero Charged Money Potion - with SWS
  • Valhalla for Men ~ Phero Enhanced w/ Open Windows

Play:

• Phero Girl
  • Petit Four Your Thoughts? ~ Phero'd w/Blatant Invitation
  • Bonded - Phero Enhanced w/Perfect Match
  • Like a Magnet - Sandalwood & Resins
  • Sneaky Clean - with SS4W
  • Tickle Tickle - w/ GOTCHA!
  • Unbridled - w/LFN
  • OCCO Blue (waffling between this, Black, and Gold)
  • BAM - Sandalwood & Resins
  • Agent XXX - Enhanced w/ Sexpionage
  • Rocket Fuel - w/ SS4W
  • Playdate - w/ LAM
  • Cougar Potion
  • Sexology

Gifts for Gents:

• Iconic Tonic - with Charisma
  • Sorcerer v2 ~ w/ SS4M

Edited to add:

Gimme Money might end up on the list now, thanks BlueBear.

Edited by donsie

Welcome Donsie, that's a great list you've got there- I did the same thing when I discovered LP. Just noticed though that you have Rocket Fuel under "Gifts for Gents"- you know it has a female phero in it right? Not sure what would happen if a man wore it (but it might be fun to find out!).

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I noticed the same thing Vladmyra did - I think it is a matter of just putting a scent under the wrong heading. I think Sorcerer is more of a guy's scent and Rocket Fuel is a female scent/phero combination. But it is easy to get them a little mixed up - especially at first and certainly with a list that big!

Good spot!

Yeah, as I was writing it I though it was interesting that an W is an inverted M and it's kind of like the historical ideas about how a woman was an inverted man (with her bits on the inside, oh horror). I think in my reverie about early modern sex and gender (hello, fellow nerds) I lost track of the task at hand!

Edited to add:

vladmyra, I shall have to test that out!

Edited by donsie