Hi, all. Merry Christmas. And nothing says Christmas like cops questions, don't you think?

I didn't find exactly this question when I looked through the boards, so I'm assuming this is a new one. If it's not then I apologise to the mods/admins.

Now, there's lots of helpful info on here about where you should and *should not* wear cops. Away from the face/hair and down on the torso seem to be the best bet. In addition, Mara noted (and others joined in agreement) that places on the body that produce their own personal scents (behind the ears) should not have cops (or pheros?) applied there. So, erm, this leads me to a somewhat delicate question.

If:

1) Cops emulate a fertile woman's natural sexy musk

and

2) Keeping cops away from face, hair, wrists, etc. in favour of the torso is good

Then, erm, how low can you go if you get to the torso and keep on heading south? I imagine putting cops (and possibly pheros) too close to one of the main places where one's own sexy smells originate could be bad, based on logical inference from what I've read on here. Is that correct? And if so then how close is too close generally (allowing for the natural variations in body chemistry and so on). It seems sensible to have the DTF aura emanating from approximately the region it would naturally but this also could be risky. Experienced cops-users, care to share your hard-won wisdom?

Edited by donsie

Three years later, I'm still learning the ropes. Besides the regular way of applying scents from a roller bottle, I have applied cops boosted scents on my inner thighs and the back of my knees and mixed cops boosted scents into my body lotion and applied it all over my body.

My skin eats up some of these scents and I am left with a cheesy scent. Otherwise, they work well. I usually allow up to 20 minutes for dry down and sometimes I use a hairdryer to help with the dry down. It's kind of uncomfortable to go naked in winter and thus I tend to stay away from cops during this season.

Cops are usually around the krispy kreme or dunkin donuts stores. :lol:

You usually keep the stinky 'mones (cops, 'none) out of your air and off of sensitive skin.

Thanks for your sugestions. To be clear wasn't thinking of, like, slathering them all over my privates or using cops like Summer's Eve. Please don't worry that I was poised to do so! Just curious about how far past, say, the navel is safe. I think the general rule of avoiding hair and sensitive skin sounds like a sensible one.

Hi, Beccah. Thanks for the link. I read that thread and didn't notice a specific mention of how close is too close. If I suffered a reading comprehension fail then sorry to ask what has already been addressed.

JOC, that's really helpful about the inner thighs. That's one of the main regions I was curious about.

Edited by donsie

I do the "Mara maneuver" or if I don't want that much, I do a little swipe on my tummy or a circle around the belly button. Sometimes I do a dab in the cleavage...I love the scent if the Occos

Edited by StacyK