Sugared Nag Champa

Poenari

In my first order from LP, I included a sample of Sugared Nag Champa, and after trying it, I just knew that eventually I had to have a full bottle. I finally got around to ordering a bottle, mostly to wear during those nostalgic moments when I thought it would be fun to smell like a hippie. :omgwtf:

As the description says, this is a very wearable version of Nag Champa. It is sweeter, but unmistakeably Nag Champa. I always apply a dab of perfume on my wrists just before going to bed, usually something that will help me sleep if I sniff my wrist during the night- my personal aromatherapy method. Well, I decided to wear the Sugared NC to bed, and my husband grabbed my wrist, held it to his nose, sniffed deeply and said how much he really liked it! He likes perfume and scents, and is used to me trying out different ones on him but he's usually "meh" about the ones I like best. But every time I wear this one to bed, he has taken to holding my wrist to his nose while he drifts off to sleep, so it's also become his personal aromatherapy blend!

I wonder what would happen if I layered this with pheromones? Hmmmm......

It's a very classic lovely Nag Champa blend, I think, but somewhat less powdery which I'm attributing to the sugaring. Whenever I have it on I feel like I should be wearing something gauzy and flowing with tiny bells and sequins.

• 5 years later...

I am so shocked that there are only two reviews for this glorious LP! I'm glad someone was nice enough to pass along a sample.

Sugared Nag Champa brings a heavy-duty incense smell-- I should probably never wear this in public, as it is full-on headshoplicious, but my god it's delicious! Somehow it's incredibly sexy without actually being sexual, if that makes sense. This is one of my favorite sleep blends, such a thick and comforting scent. I basically just want to roll around in it.

• 1 year later...

I love Nag Champa, and while it does show up in perfume oils from time to time, I have yet to find a really good Nag Champa scent!

I'm hoping it will be amongst the sugareds to be released in August (going to see if I can get the search feature to cooporate there), I have high hopes that this will be my ultimate Nag Champa perfume.