Are There Any LPMP Products Similar To This?

They are LPMP products, just packaged under different names. So yes, the "Seduction" one is OCCO SLF, you can see the label image is exactly the same.

Thanks StacyK and Luna ... so again. Luna, may I ask which LPMP product

(I can purchase on this site) ...that would be most similar to the (ingredients)

featured in the Victorian Trading "Love Potion" serums? (Being relatively new ~

I am not familiar with all products here, in the entire line, yet).

Thanks again.

OCCO SLF is the exact same perfume as the Seduction Serum; Mara decided renaming it for the VTC would be better for their overall theme.

Raspberry Chiffon and Sensual Harmony are the other two fragrances which are sold at that etailer.

OCCO SLF is the exact same perfume as the Seduction Serum; Mara decided renaming it for the VTC would be better for their overall theme.

Raspberry Chiffon and Sensual Harmony are the other two fragrances which are sold at that etailer.

Thanks so much again, Luna! (and one last time...could I bother you, for the comparable items to be purchased, on this site,

that are named Raspberry Chiffon and Sensual Harmony, on Victorian Trading?

I use VTC now and then. I was actually really surprised when I realized that they sell LPs. I kept looking at the label and thinking "I KNOW that label!" but without any of the associated LP logos - at least not from the pictures they show online. I've never bought any through there so I don't know whether the actual label shows the maker.

As for the fondue... I'm not sure where you get yours but if I ever get any that smells like that, I'm taking it back because things have already been dipped in there and I'm not really sure I'm comfortable putting that in my mouth. :gagging: LOL

Angelica, I think what you are asking if there is anything similar on LP now. Only one of those three is currently available here ( Raspberry Chiffon) the other two( Sensual Harmony and Seduction = Occo SLF) are sold out and possibly only available in trade threads. They are the same product made by Mara and crew, just sold on a different site. Since SH and Seduction( Occo SLF) are sold out on this site, you can buy them from VTC. They are the exact same things that were sold here.

I hope that helps

Edited by irish eyes

Angelica, I think what you are asking if there is anything similar on LP now. Only one of those three is currently available here ( Raspberry Chiffon) the other two( Sensual Harmony and Seduction = Occo SLF) are sold out and possibly only available in trade threads. They are the same product made by Mara and crew, just sold on a different site. Since SH and Seduction( Occo SLF) are sold out on this site, you can buy them from VTC. They are the exact same things that were sold here.

I hope that helps

Thank you, irish eyes ... (I think I may have worded my question in a confusing way originally) ..

so yes, your reply did help ~ and answered my question. Thanks so much again! :)

It smells like dick dipped in melted cheese then?!

Not that particular dairy product, no.

Angelica - I thought when I answered the question I said pretty much the same thing as irish eyes? If I didn't I apologize because I believed I was answering the question.

It smells like dick dipped in melted cheese then?!

Not that particular dairy product, no.

LMAO :lol:

Angelica - I thought when I answered the question I said pretty much the same thing as irish eyes? If I didn't I apologize because I believed I was answering the question.

I think you explained well that the products were actually LP products. I think she just wanted to know if it was currently available. I am just glad this thread popped up because now after reading the whole Occo SLF thread...I may need a bottle of that "Seduction" as well.

I'm glad that you all mentioned this because I didn't even realized OCCO SLF had finally sold out!

Hi, Luna .... yes, you DID answer the question, and explain it all. After re-reading my entry, I realize I

didn't word it correctly, to convey all the info I was looking for (ex. I should have asked, instead: "if they were still

currently available here for purchase"). Sorry about that ...I knew what I was thinking...it just didn't come out right! :)