New Releases for JANUARY 2014 - Valentine's Collection!

luna65

D'awwww thank you B! Alliteration is my weakness, of course. :lol:

Much softer than most of the variants, I would say.

LOL yes, I knew you would lose your shit for that one, but what do you think of the Decadent Diva label? Is that not you?! :D

IKR?!

I wouldn't try to draw a parallel to others, this is just meant to be exactly as described.

OMG LUNA I SQUUUUUEEEDD OUT OF MY FUCKING MIND OVER THE FAIRY DESCRIPTION!! YOU USED ALL MY FAVORITE WORDS!

You actually used all my favorite words this month but FAIRY AND MOON SUGAR I LOVE LOVE LOVE

OMG LOVE THE LABELS!!

DECADENT DIVA IS MY LEOPARD SOULMATE!

Do it!!!

Definitely LV!!

And I think the girl on Strawberry Cream Cake is Halo!!!

OMG YES! She can totally cream my strawberry anyday

LP WHite is soooo Cate Blanchett. My old new obsession again on the Great Cate- thanks Tyvey!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG LUNA I SQUUUUUEEEDD OUT OF MY FUCKING MIND OVER THE FAIRY DESCRIPTION!! YOU USED ALL MY FAVORITE WORDS!

You actually used all my favorite words this month but FAIRY AND MOON SUGAR I LOVE LOVE LOVE

I have a list, you know. :D But I love to write about fairies!

...or we could say that Cate Blanchett is masquerading as a Mucha girl. :P

TOTALLY! I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT ALL THESE LABELS!

I have a list, you know. :D But I love to write about fairies!

I LOOOOVE your Fairy stories!!!!! I loved Pixie Dust too. They make me so happy. Like I literally just sit there like a goof smiling and twirling.

Hey! Nobody recognized *me* on the Orangzipan label!!! Didn't y'all notice the hennaed hair? :chimp85:

And luna, you had me going for a bit on that story!!! Hee!!!!!!!! :2701:

Oh and while we're here?

You just never know what you’ll get until you penetrate the hard shell to the sweetness within.

Are you the Maven of Innuendo or WHAT!?!

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Oh and while we're here?

You just never know what you’ll get until you penetrate the hard shell to the sweetness within.

Are you the Maven of Innuendo or WHAT!?!

:lol:

Yeah, on several levels.

Betsy, the full bottle sets include all the scents for women, so you would get those 11 bottles. However, if you wanted to swap any out for the men's scents that's fine too. :)

Thanks Mara! Now I need to decide whether Mr. Matt deserves some...or NOT. Mwwwwwwahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :666:

*sigh* ETA: I caved. He DOES deserve some, woochiesmoochiepoo that he is. B)

ETA again: SQUEE I DID IT!!! Duct taped my inner Libra to the wall and ordered without overthinking. :chickendance: :chickendance: :chickendance:

Edited by ElizabethOSP

Oh god, I think I need help. I'm going to have to stay away from this site for a few days cause my addiction is clearly getting out of control. I already put in a huge order, yet here I am, stalking the new releases like a bear that's just spotted its first meal upon coming out of hibernation.

Ahhh,my Lunachick,I have missed you :abfx: ...such a delightful respite from reality,satisfyingly satiating,as aways!!!!!!!!!!!

Spookasem Veld,bwahahaha_HAH ...

"And in exchange I give you back your magic" ... tappity tappity tappity ;)

ok,Mara "storax" sent me to google. LOLZ @ The Trouble With Truffles,& Fronds With Benefits,especially clever :)

A-ha! I figured that was it. There are so many great-looking things this month that after I saw them all, I couldn't decide!

I couldn't even decide which FB to go for. I wound up grabbing something from November instead! :lol:

Hello everyone! So nice to be back after the long December without LP! A belated Happy New Year to all! And the January selections Mara... Oh my... oh my... oh my... PRRRRRRRRRR... what am I to do? These look absolutely delicious and the labels are just too cool! I am going to look at these again. I have been very, very good about not shopping, but after all, my birthday was January 11th and I think I owe myself something divine . ( Hear me justifying? How do I sound? Am I convincing? I think I have convinced myself! ) I think I am about to do something very wicked.. something very, very naughty indeed and I LIKE it!!!! :Emoticons0804: Great to be back! ;)

Good to see you back on here Rose!! Always miss you when you're gone. I agree with Halo, birthdays are for splurging!! And there are so many you can choose from (I'm thinking Decadent Diva maybe?) With mine coming up, I started early. I figure I can make this work a week before until a week after! ;)

Your birthday deserves a full bottle set!! LOL. Welcome back. I wondered if you were ever coming back. Happy Late Birthday and Happy New Year to you!

Thank you Halo! It's nice to know that one has been missed. I have missed being here also. Thank you also for the much appreciated birthday wishes and New Year greeting. A very Happy New Year to you too and thanks again dearest Halo :) <hugs>

Good to see you back on here Rose!! Always miss you when you're gone. I agree with Halo, birthdays are for splurging!! And there are so many you can choose from (I'm thinking Decadent Diva maybe?) With mine coming up, I started early. I figure I can make this work a week before until a week after! ;)

Thanks so much Storemy potion sister! Missed you too! I agree with both of you. Birthdays or not, we are all worthy of self indulgence. Why not get the part started early, late or whenever? Diva looks lovely indeed! ;) <hugs>

Let me echo what everyone else has said: Welcome back, Rose & Happy Birthday! Go ahead and be a little naughty!

Your birthday deserves a full bottle set!! LOL. Welcome back. I wondered if you were ever coming back. Happy Late Birthday and Happy New Year to you!

Oh! Absolutely! Full bottle treat all the way!!! :lol: