Fairy Musk w/Treasured Hearts

AD-FairyMusk.jpg

EGYPTIAN MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
FRUIT SUGARS ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
BIRCH LEAVES ~ Renewal and cleansing, birth, healing, Lunar energies, and protection.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

OMG Pink & Green!! it's like Mara plucked this out of my dreams :heart:

I had to control myself and only order 1 FB to start. This and LP White are my "I can't wait!" bottles.

I love getting LP's TH blends because I really do not need the UN - I don't want to bond that much- lol BUT THIS OMG
LOVE LOVE LOVE the description! I HAVE TO get it because Luna's description. I am one thousand percent convinced that if I wear this I will see fairies and have a glitter and jewel aura to match my fairy friends.

You will smell just like a fairy and they will totally come and sit on your shoulder. Their chatter sounds like tiny bells and they will hide in your hair and steal your cupcakes.

Went ahead and got a bottle because it's not a phero I will prioritize getting, either as an UN or an add-in (sadly, I know myself too well) and I can think of a dozen ongoing situations that would benefit from my using it! Plus, musk.... and fairy....

You will smell just like a fairy and they will totally come and sit on your shoulder. Their chatter sounds like tiny bells and they will hide in your hair and steal your cupcakes.

OMG I CANNOT WAIT!! I totally just clapped right now too! lol. Everyone is like whaaattt are you clapping for? I was like.. Oh I was able to deactivate a landmine in Russia.. yes that's it.

Went ahead and got a bottle because it's not a phero I will prioritize getting, either as an UN or an add-in (sadly, I know myself too well) and I can think of a dozen ongoing situations that would benefit from my using it! Plus, musk.... and fairy....

I thought that too.. but trust me these socials really grow on you. Edited by StacyK

• 2 weeks later...

Wearing this today. I love it. The best direct description on me, this scent smells pink & Green. The pink notes (fruit sugars) are notable but soft and blend with the green note. The sandalwood provides a nice perfumed base, it's soft and not intrusive. The Egyptian musk brings it all together.

On my skin this is a happy, all purpose, social scent that compliments the TH phero well. Think I'll take one more to go ;)

Edited by StacyK

This is a very pretty and refreshing scent. I feel like a fairy princess in a forest lounging on a pink flower! Lol! Omg- this is reminding me of Blissful Caress! This would be AWESOME in a spray! It's very uplifting, fresh and tranquil yet fem! What a great carrier for TH!

The sugars and sandalwood are keeping the birch leaves (green notes) from going all sharp.

This is a WIN!

Edited by hearts

This is a very pretty and refreshing scent. I feel like a fairy princess in a forest lounging on a pink flower! Lol! Omg- this is reminding me of Blissful Caress! This would be AWESOME in a spray! It's very uplifting, fresh and tranquil yet fem! What a great carrier for TH!

The sugars and sandalwood are keeping the birch leaves (green notes) from going all sharp.

This is a WIN!

Excellante!!

I re-read the description yesterday and it sounded so lovely. I'm much more interested in it now that I was when it was first released. I think I was overwhelmed by all the NRs and didn't read closely enough at first.

Edited by donsie

Fairy Musk is doing some interesting things with my chemistry, it is slowly going from green to pink! Picture a green flower stem, rising up through the dew coated grass, slowly getting a lighter green the further up it goes. Then the delicate pink petals come into view, fresh and new, still with a tinge of pale green. Further up still, to the dew laced tips of the petals, a deeper pink blush, and finally, a glimpse of the heart of this magical flower, glistening with sweet nectar. Fairy Musk is enchanting! :w00t:

Lurves it!!! It's a green, watery scent, but still very feminine. My skin chemistry makes the Egyptian musk, which i was worried about, soapy, and I loves me a clean, soapy musk!!! I don't really have much to say about this because it's a simple fragrance--clean, natural, and girly. I will have to get this when the money fairy makes an appearance.

Wow top 3 in it's originality alone. The perfect spring day bottled up. Green, refreshing, lively, sweet and magical don't even justifiably describe this, must be experienced first hand. I'm gonna go thru this sample faster than any other lp I've come across, I could splash around in a pond of Fairy Musk.

I wasn't getting much fruitiness more of a sweet green note, more outdoors freshness, this is a tricky one for me to accurately describe since there aren't a variety of situations I can identify this with other than the perfect spring day. Also I haven't had much experience w Treasured Hearts so..

I would love to try Treasured Hearts and this scent has me guessing on how it would smell on me. I guess I will have to get some to know for sure but the reviews have been good.( just so different)

Edited by irish eyes

This is really lovely. It's also very familiar. It reminds me of the musk in a few older PEs and also of Covet which I used to wear. I do get the watermelon comparison. The fruits read both pink and green to me. The birch is refreshing. The real star is the musk on me. It's playful and light but also the anchor. I need to wear this a few more times to figure out if I need a bottle.

Absolutely delightful wet and mid drydown. In feel it reminds me of Esmeralda's pink emerald. Irrepressibly cheerful fairy pink greenness. One does fairly flit about with it on. Very late drydown (5+ hours later) there's a persistent something I dislike and it's sort of soap like - prob the Egyptian musk which I've had problems with in the past.

I like the green musk aspect I get in the beginning, because I'm a fan of that concept (and no one is more surprised than me!) and it's lovely and fresh. But I don't get the pink part until the drydown, where it does remind me a bit of Musk in the Pixie Dust.

It does remind me a teeny bit of musk in the pixie dust but it's coming up sharp on my skin, it's either the musk or treasured hearts. I didn't realise it had th in when I put it on. Th is not my friend. Scent wise this might work better post baby. It's almost working but not quite :( I've never had musk go sharp before though I have heard people talk about it.

I tried this one yesterday for the first time. I have both the oil and spray versions, and used a little of both to get a good idea of the scent. For a brief moment it seemed a little sharp, but then quickly softened down so much I thought it had basically disappeared. A couple of hours later I was going about my day and I kept noticing this wonderful scent wafting at me- the Fairy Musk was alive! It was like it took this perfume some time to properly unfold and awaken, but when it did, my god was it lovely. It really is both pink and green, with a sort of light and airy, gauzy sweetness to it. It's a much more ethereal pinkness than I've ever come across before- soft and whispery, but very enchanting and totally fairy-like. This scent is so congruent with Treasured Hearts that I think I'll fall madly in love with the phero too.

Note: I haven't really let my perfumes rest yet after their long journey across the globe, so maybe it will also get stronger with time.

Gals,

I wanted to share my first ever experience with pheromones. A little about me though- I like to be honest in everything that I say and do and thus, sometimes that equates to not having a filter. I’m not sure if there are any limitations to descriptions or if there’s such thing as TMI here, but I feel like we are all adults that have the maturity to accept that these things are natural and I’d like to talk as naturally as possible, but please let me know if I should refrain from doing so in the future.

The Scent:

I applied right out of the shower to enhance the ”freshness” of the scent. Upon the first whiff, my initial impression is that it’s light, clean, crisp. There’s definitely a soft, feminine sweetness that is probably courtesy of the fruit sugars. I automatically visualize a clear, gorgeous day with a swift breeze and a green scenery complimented with pollenating flowers; that’s my impression. The touch of musk is what leaves me thirsty for more. The combination of everything is an ingenious, magnificent smell. Because the scent is so youthful and light, it smells very uplifting, as hearts has so accurately described.

The Juice:

I’ve been casually dating him for a handful of months. It has never been more than sex, and occasional movies, and unromantic meals. Other than the amazing sex, we aren’t very affectionate (both our usual preferences). Real conversations are hard to come by with this stubborn, seemingly emotionless man. He greeted me with a quick kiss, as usual. Sniff. Sniiifffff. “You smell so good.” Bait is hooked. Within seconds, he kissed me passionately again, and again. And within minutes, he was snuggled right into my body, lovingly caressing me, kissing my forehead, dwindling his fingers with mine.

Sex wasn’t hot and rough like the norm. Instead, each thrust was soft and passionate. The hair tugs were lighter. He was no longer throwing me around, he picked me up and laid me gently. And something happened that almost never occurs for me: we finished at the same time, which can be a very magical moment, as corny as that sounds. He was insanely chivalrous throughout the night. Basically, anything I wanted or needed, he tended to it. We laughed and had long, meaningful conversations for the rest of the night.

I was simply amazed.

That is interesting, Anastasia -- as you point out, Vladmyra. I'm starting to look more at some of the socials and their capacity for lovey-dovey stuff alongside the sexuals that are more for lust (not that there aren't sexuals that do lovey bonding, or that the two are mutually exclusive, or anything like that). For guys who are sweet already there's the BLAMMO! sex bomb stuff *but* I am reminded that the world is also full of guys whose, erm, direct enthusiasm can sometimes feel a bit, well, make you want a bit more on occasion. And it sounds like TH helped you get some of that, Anastasia. Very interesting indeed.

Edited by donsie

re; Anastasia's post:

I agree it sounds like TH helped bring a missing element (or not ;) into your FB situation,

I'm glad you were able to mix it up anyway.

I do caution tho, I had a "relationship" like that. A lot of sex and passion. He was really good OMG no one else has ever been that good including my ex H. Just remember really good fucking alone, while awesome with a partner that can curl your toes, does not really make a well rounded relationship. sigh....The pheros may help you and your partner explore another side of a relationship via social engineering, they will not change someone's mind altogether.

So I say first congrats enjoy that hot sex while you got it. Second stay cautious with your expectations ... and most of all good luck.

oh yes and I like the way you think.. most newbies go straight to the hard up sexy up stuff right away, thinking that'll make him enthralled. IMO pheros are like wine when you go tasting you start with the lighter more subtitle stuff. If you start with the heavy stuff it makes it difficult to notice the subtleties of the socials, which are great.

Edited by StacyK

It's funny, when I first read the note list for this one it didn't jump out at me but it is a really pretty scent. It actually doesn't end up very green on me at all (then again I don't amp green notes in general) just sheer, fruity but not cloying, musky but not too smutty for work. It's uplifting and relaxing at the same time if that makes any sense at all.