Fronds with Benefits

Beccah

AD-Fronds.jpg

FERN ~ Stamina, virility/fertility, sincerity, fascination, eternal youth, bestows confidence, riches, creates perimeter of protection, luck. Representative of ancient knowledge.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
GINSENG ~ Love, lust, virility, enhances perception of beauty; wards away evil. Wishes granted, healing, protection.
WATER & OZONE accords ~ Renewal, energy, life.

This is my fave scent of the Valentines collection.

I love the fresh feeling I get when I where this.

It's intensely invigorating.

Love the water accords. :morph:

I really love the sound of this one. I am crossing my fingers there there is some left when I am next able to place an order. I'm a bit wary of the ginseng because I don't like its flavour, but I can see how it would work in a scent, I think. I will be great to read some reviews!

I'm sorry, guys, but I'm keeping this one for my little girly self! I LOVE the fresh greenness of it. It relaxes and refreshes me to wear this, and puts a smile on my face.

Hmmm. All the benefits of sex AND I don't need to shower!

Heh.

I'm sorry, guys, but I'm keeping this one for my little girly self! I LOVE the fresh greenness of it. It relaxes and refreshes me to wear this, and puts a smile on my face.

Hmmm. All the benefits of sex AND I don't need to shower!

Heh.

*snurk*

JD, I'm with you!!!! After having sampled everything yesterday and wearing a slather-load of Strawberry Cream Cake today, I really have to go back to this one and say that this one is going to be a FB. This, for me, is what a cross of my Jasmine Rain and Maiea's Year of the Snake PEs would smell like if you took both and shook them up. I love how lush and green this is, it's water and fresh, and the ozone does that tickle feeling to my nose like my Jasmine Rain does. It's funny how the ones I thought I would adore are great but its the sneak-from-behind ones like this that I'm thinking are my actual faves!!

Where's Maiea: she definitely needs to try this stuff!!!

This gives one hope that spring will return one day. Instantly mood lifting and cheery. Who needs caffeine! Sure it's masculine but it's succulent and definitely more feminine than most unisex things. There is a shampoo this reminds me of that I used to use and love - can't remember the brand but it was a translucent green gel, herbal something? and came in a waxy translucent white short squat bottle...will look it up.

Anyone who loves the green fragrances, you have to get this. It's so fresh and clean but not sharp. I know Quince will love it, this is exactly his idea of how men should smell, like a plant or a tree, and freshly-showered. After a time, the soapy watery aspect comes up a bit more focused, but the green is always there in the top so it's a nice balance of notes.

If you have ever been out in the woods in a low-lying spot where you get a lot of ferns growing - this is the scent. Fern, water and fresh spring air. This is a very nice soft, fresh, green scent. The scent also seems to last quite a while which is good for obvious reasons.

That being said, it is too soft on m skin. I am not saying it is too soft for any guy, but it is too soft on me. I need something a little stronger like Lion Heart or Merlin's Blend.