Strawberry Cream Cake

Beccah

This reminds me of a couple of the strawberry musk PEs Mara made years ago, because I mostly get the fresh and slightly tart strawberry blend with the weight of the musk in the background, but not much of the sweetness once it's dried down. In the vial it's really nice, the sweet/tart quality of the strawberry with a creamy framing.

Creamy strawberry-vanilla candy! This reminds me of those strawberry Creamsavers in the best possible way. It has that tart zing of the strawberry to balance out the sweet elements, and a creamy, slightly buttery undertone. I have to keep reminding myself it has no calories. :lol:

Yes! Strawberry Creamsavers!!! That's exactly it, Invi! *yum*

Well this is the one I almost went FB unsniffed on and I am glad I didn't. I ended up loving Cherry Divinity so much better. Not that this isn't good...I will use up my sample for sure but...it is just a bit too strawberry sweet for me. Who knows though? may settle down throughout the day....

I almost agree, MDC... If I had to choose between the two, I would definitely pick Cherry D. However, I'm glad I didn't have to, because I'm loving sweet pink scents right now, and I think I'll use this a lot this summer...

I had a bottle of Sweet Jessica, and really liked it, but it was just TOO sweet, so I traded it. This has all the creamy strawberry yumminess without being overwhelming.

This was all musky cream on me with the slightest hint of strawberry. I thought I would smell more like cake. My chemistry does crazy things to sweets though so it wasn't fair to test this out during hunting season, I detest anything that is super sweet, so I have to wait until Saturday to see if I can get more cake out of this one.

Just got my NR package and had to try this one first. It is strawberry gorgeousness! At first it smells like bright pink/red juicy sweet strawberry (fresh and candyish at the same time), then it gradually settles into creamy cakey light pink strawberry. I love it, and am so glad I ordered it as a spray- all my other pink scents are oils and I knew I would want to spray the pink delishness of this freely all over. Although this is not a childish scent at all it does make me want to twirl and dance like a happy little girl.

I never, ever would have pegged that this would be one I would LOVE. It is mega strawberry in vial and at first swipe. But it super fast turns creamy, and not too long after that the musk comes through. It hits the dry down stage fairly fast and then I gets hours of lightly berried musk. Yum!

• 2 weeks later...

I think my bottled has settled because this no longer reminds me of Strawberry Shortcake dolls (which I still love).

The strawberry is more tame. It's become a GORGEOUS sweet strawberry musk. So very pretty and feminine. It's not as cake-y, it's a soft pretty musk.

• 2 weeks later...

Mmmmmm...wore this yesterday and this time it stayed bright, tart, sugary pink strawberry for quite some time with the vanilla and cream just a barely there fluffy pillow underneath. :holy-moly: This one is delicious!

This is just yummy! It was all vanilla buttercream on me at first, but after dry down the strawberry notes emerged. As others have said, it's real strawberry, not fake strawberry. Eventually, the vanilla and cream sort of disappeared, and the strawberry turned almost jammy. At this point it begant to remind me a little of Hotness! Personified.

I am so in love with this scent! I got it in a roll-on and a spray (I never do that!) and could not be happier. All of the stages are divine and I am trying to restrain my desire to hoard this one. The dry down is a light musky strawberry with a nod to vanilla buttercream and just a hint of an airy white cake. I never get plasticky or any contrary scent from this. I am going to have fun pairing this with some un-pheros! I think I will start with Gotcha! because that is such a winner for me.

Wore this today with Treasured Hearts. This is such a bright creamy blast off that stays that way for a couple hours before it mellows to a juicy sweet creamy delight. I still smell it 12 hours later and love every stage of this!

It really does! I wore them together again today. The last 2 days, in spite of their obstacles, have really been good days in retrospect. This wafted up from under my scarf on the way home tonight and I couldn't help but remember how each time I smelled it today just made me take a moment to enjoy it and smell the goodness, take a deep breath of it and just smile in my own happy little moment :)

This is the sweetest scent:) Very innocent and foody, I think, still without being little-girlish. I still need to wear it out for a full day to give it the review it deserves, but really as far as the scent goes, I think the name says it all - strawberries, cream, and cake is exactly what I smell!

This goes to strawberry vanilla playdoh on me. The good thing is that I like the smell of play doh. My girls both like this and will wear it a lot. It's a bit too sweet and young for me to wear often but I will pull it out from time to time.

• 2 weeks later...