Hello, finally joined!

rhiannon

Hello everyone!

For years, I have enjoyed browsing the inventory and reading everyone's reviews, and had always planned on someday ordering a ton of samples. Well, yesterday I received my first order. After days of list making, I finally slimmed my order down to 17 samples. ; ) Soon, maybe I can start posting some reviews of my own. So here is my "Hello" and "Nice to meet you", I look forward to getting to know everyone and becoming a part of the community.

Heh, well lemme go get my list.

Eternal Sunshine

Brother Brimstone

Emerald City

LP Red

Moon of the Falling Leaves

Shut Up and Get a Job

Fang

Sandy Bottom

Creole Man

Steamy Daydreams

Agua Fresca

Merlin's Blend

Ectoplasm

Excalibur

Winter Wizardry

Nip of Autumn

Mississippi Moon

Once a year, I order a bunch of perfume samples. I get a kick out of trying to match people's body chemistry and personality with scents. Those close to me are either showing a genuine interest in my hobby, or they are very good at putting up with me :Emoticons04263: . When I post a review, I will include opinions of everyone that tried the scent, and a bit of background on each person.

Welcome to the forum! Very nice selection - I really like a lot of the guy's scents you have listed and I am sure you will too.

Now, if I review a fragrance that is unisex, and multiple people of both genders gave it a swipe n sniff, where should I post the review? For that matter, if I post a review of a women's frag that a man wore out (or vice versa), do I post the review in the gender section of the person that wore it, or the gender section for which the perfume was originally designed?

Welcome!! I think it's really great to share with those around you! Can't wait to read your reviews and what you have found from your experiments/experience!! :D

Hello everyone!

For years, I have enjoyed browsing the inventory and reading everyone's reviews, and had always planned on someday ordering a ton of samples. Well, yesterday I received my first order. After days of list making, I finally slimmed my order down to 17 samples. ; ) Soon, maybe I can start posting some reviews of my own. So here is my "Hello" and "Nice to meet you", I look forward to getting to know everyone and becoming a part of the community.

Welcome :)

Heh, well lemme go get my list.

Eternal Sunshine

Brother Brimstone

Emerald City

LP Red

Moon of the Falling Leaves

Shut Up and Get a Job

Fang

Sandy Bottom

Creole Man

Steamy Daydreams

Agua Fresca

Merlin's Blend

Ectoplasm

Excalibur

Winter Wizardry

Nip of Autumn

Mississippi Moon

Once a year, I order a bunch of perfume samples. I get a kick out of trying to match people's body chemistry and personality with scents. Those close to me are either showing a genuine interest in my hobby, or they are very good at putting up with me :Emoticons04263: . When I post a review, I will include opinions of everyone that tried the scent, and a bit of background on each person.

LOL!!! Now *this* is a woman who WANTS!!! Welcome Rhiannon, you are going to fit in here just fine here. ;)

Thanks, everyone, for the warm welcome. I think I'm going to like it here.

WELCOME! Your list has me drooling! That's a wonderful collection to work on!