Good LP for Job Interview?

Resident experts, please correct me if I'm wrong, but I was looking at the individual pheros for PM last week (because I have a trial vial of Bonded) and there are some in there that seem more all-purpose than just for romance. I actually thought of wearing some for an interview because I don't yet have my blends with SWS.

The description "Promotes attraction, bonding, trust, communication, conquering of nervousness and happy, good-time mood elevation..." might be useful for a job interview that's as intimate as a one-to-one meeting and the self-effects could be useful (especially around nerves, mood, and communication).

Ignore me.

Good luck!

Edited by donsie

LFM is a good choice. Next to mind is G2, It really works well for me in easing communication. Especially with women obviously. Or perhaps B2 or Teddy BB. these seem to put everyone at ease, lend a likable quality, without being to distracting. I think that would add to a professional polish.

I thought of PP but it may add a youthful vibe you don't need.

Is the person male or female ?

Good Luck. :)

Edited by StacyK

Hi Donise!

I wish that was the case! I was a bit nervous, but not hot or sweaty. LOL! I did drink a lot of coffee and I had the heat on blast in the car.

Surely you'll be hot, sweaty, and nervous! Drink strong espresso or something before. That always makes my temperature and circulation go up!

Hi DD! I thought about that one too, but I haven't tested that one much yet. I have only worn it once or twice and while people were nice, they were also kind of abrupt. I have to test that one a bit more to figure out how it does on me.

SS4W has been a winner for me….

Hi Stacy K!

I went with LFM. You are correct though on the PP and NOT needing a more youthful vibe! LOL! For a split second I was thinking of dousing myself in Levitation so I no longer cared either way! LOL! But obviously I decided against that! LOL!

The interviewer was the owner and it was a guy. :) But all the front people were women though.

LFM is a good choice. Next to mind is G2, It really works well for me in easing communication. Especially with women obviously. Or perhaps B2 or Teddy BB. these seem to put everyone at ease, lend a likable quality, without being to distracting. I think that would add to a professional polish.

I thought of PP but it may add a youthful vibe you don't need.

Is the person male or female ?

Good Luck. :)

Edited by Honeycake

Hopefully this week Rose. I am dying with anticipation. It is an easy job, only part time, but the pay is very good. So it would give me free time to pursue my film interests and earn decently.

VERY cool Honeycakes, when will you know?

Thanks SpriteLeigh! :)

Oohhh, I hope you get it, Honeycake!!!

Thanks Vladmyra! Actually no. :( The only spell potion I managed to snag was Gimme Money.

Wishing you many good lucks Honeycake! Do you have any Whisker Wishes? If so, maybe you should slather away in anticipation.