New GGGs now on Artfire

halo0073

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to try out the wax melts, but I have SO many candles from Bath & Body that I think for now, at least, I'll stick to perfumes here. I actually have two burning right now, at opposite ends of the house. Funny thing is, I no longer buy any body-type stuff from B&B, and that was even before I found LP. Not that I dislike their stuff, but I was tending to buy it and hoard it without using it. That is definitely NOT true for my lps, I never leave the house without a perfume now:)

Amalthea, I was exactly the same way. I finally cleared out all of my B&B stuff about two months ago. Except for my Vanilla Noir which is the only one I adored there, everything else is gone. I think I've worn a non-LP perfume maybe five times since April of last year! LOL I do have some lotions from different places but they all layer amazingly with LPs I consider it extending the life of my collection. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick note that the ArtFire stock now includes Petit-Four Your Thoughts (sorely tempted) and some other new additions like small empty pray bottles.

You are soooo responsible for my not being able to pay my light bill this week, donsie! :Emoticons0804:

:lol: !

Gave in and ordered a bottle of All Hallows Eve with Lumina, Happy water and Bosom Bows III. Also nabbed 3 samples of Occo Ambrosia. There was also a trial size of BI available so I grabbed that. Along with my regular LP order....well I will have plenty to keep me busy. I concentrated on getting an assortment of different pheros and enhanced scents this month.

Edited by irish eyes

You got them all! I just decided I needed a bottle but there aren't any left. Pity me sitting here in my bright, PFYT-less house. :Emoticons04284:

Awww, donsie, that's no fun!

Well, SOMEONE got them . . . wasn't me, though. I waited too darn long and lost out, too.

May I share your box of kleenex?? :Emoticons04284:

Mel, I am in England. Oh, an exciting prospect. Do you mind waiting for an answer until I actually have a chance to test it once or twice more? I haven't tried it out on other people yet! And if someone else comes along who wants I before I decide then of course they should have it.

• 4 weeks later...

:lol: I hopped over and grabbed a couple Papal Purples. I was SO sad it was sold out! How GLORIOUS to find it there! Thank you Mara!!!

Haha - I got what I think was the last bottle of The Art of War!

:lol: I hopped over and grabbed a couple Papal Purples. I was SO sad it was sold out! How GLORIOUS to find it there! Thank you Mara!!!

Enjoy them, NuTrix! It's so gorgeous!

Halo, have you seen that the LAST bottle of Papal Purple is on there? I'd have it but I can't splash the cash right now. It should go to a good home!

Edited by donsie

I can totally see why! This scent is gorgeous!

PS - BC I PROMISE to enjoy them...happily and a bit obsessively... :D

Edited by NuTrix

Lol. Mara is holding one for me already. But thanks. I've used about 40% of my bottle already which is a new record for sure.

Phew!

I can totally see why! This scent is gorgeous!

PS - BC I PROMISE to enjoy them...happily and a bit obsessively... :D

:Emoticons04235:

Why is Cuddle Bunny on AF?

With all the custom pheromone options we offer, we need to make every one to each customer's exact specifications. Once in a while I will get an aspect of it wrong - such as using a base of 90/10 instead of 60/40, for example. I'll catch the error and re-make the item to the customer's specs, and I end up with a perfectly good brand new bottle, just not what the customer asked for. In these cases, I list them here, for a discount of $5 or more. Take advantage of my mistakes and get a discount!

:)

I saw it's CB in a spray. I think I'd be too afraid I'd get cops on EVERYTHING! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Nabbed a River Song before they disappeared. New goodies on Artfire is always fun!

Big Easy!! oh noooo. Let's see I have 3 plus my sample spray. Do I need mor? Maybe my son doesn't want his.. lol

Big Easy!! oh noooo. Let's see I have 3 plus my sample spray. Do I need mor? Maybe my son doesn't want his.. lol

I have a sample if you are interested.

I have a sample if you are interested.

Most definitely QG. I'll ask for an email swap.

Thanks

After reading all the reviews, I went back and forth trying to decide on a FB Spray of The Big Easy (unsniffed) in my April order. I ended up going with a sample spray. I panicked when I saw just 3 bottles left on Artfire late last week and wondered if I should snatch one up before my sample got here (It may arrive by this Friday!) So every day, I keep "checking" Artfire, thinking that if it got down to "2" or "1" I would just have to give in and buy one unsniffed (I'm waaaaay over budget and I'm trying hard to pace myself!).

Well tonight I got the decision made for me... All three bottles of TBE are now gone so I guess I'd better really really use my sample only for a special occasion! :waiting:

I'm trying to console myself with the idea that another great feel good relaxing scent will come along that will be every bit as wonderful... and I'll be in line (in time) for that one! Please tell me that it happens (that when one scent "door" is closed another awesome one magically opens!)

I know how you feel! I *really* wanted to get a bottle for BF after I realized how much he loved it, but we just can't swing it ATM. I keep trying to tell him that another scent love will come along shortly, but I did notice that he hasn't been wearing his sample as much. A conservation effort. ;)