Hello lovelies!

absinthe21

My name is Christy and I stumbled across LP yesterday, read through the reviews and immediately made a $75 sample order. LOL

I love forums and this seems like a wonderful one to be a part of.

I've never worn pheromones or copulins, nor have I seen the effects of them, so I am excited to experiment on my husband.

I have a feeling he won't know what hit him! :666:

I usually a lurker, but I will most definitely post in the review threads when I get my first (and subsequent) orders!

Wow, that was quick! LOL

I ordered the January sampler, the women's newbie sampler and samples of Dance of Passion, OCCO Gold and Petit Four Your Thoughts.

I SERIOUSLY cannot wait. I am a total scent junkie.

Thank you for all the warm welcomes!

Welcome aboard! Enjoy your samples!

You'll find a wealth of information about pheros and scents here on the forum, so jump right in and have fun exploring!

Welcome to the forum! This is the first time I have been called lovely haha! It usually takes my wife 2-3 drinks before she calls me handsome lol.

Thank you all for giving me a case of the warm and fuzzies! Quietguy, I'm a firm believer that men can be lovely too!! Lol

Our QG is DEFINITELY lovely! Welcome to the forum!!

Welcome to the fascination that is LP! I'm sure you'll be enchanted :heart0974:

Welcome! You are going to have a great time here. Can't wait to read your reviews. :) It's going to feel like a holiday when your box arrives! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear god, my box just came to my work and I'm in heaven. Do you know how hard it is not to slather myself with phero girl while I'm at work??? And the freebies are AMAZING! There are some that I can't even find on the site though. I don't even know how to review those.

Awesome thanks! I might have gone a bit crazy. I had on fairy musk, washed it off when the boss left for the day and put on The new Poudre of bee or something like that- I suck at names. Then I decided to amp it up with Phero Girl in preparation for blowing my husband away when I got home. And then decided to add just a touch of love potion black. You can probably smell me through the screen, I'm sure.