Need advice please ordering spray pheros

I am not one of the ladies but ... alcohol percentage really indicates how quickly the pheromones will disperse (via body heat) and therefore how quickly you will "burn them off". Usually the higher percentage the alcohol, the quicker & heavier the disperion (makes for a harder hitting effect) but again it means you "burn them off" quicker. Most people find the silicone helps "lock in" the pheromones which may make them disperse a little slower but last longer. So if you get the 60/40 alcohol/silicone or 60/40 alcohol/oil mix, then part of pheromones are buring quickly (alcohol) and part are lasting longer but closer to your body (oil/silicone). I get the impression the silicone throw may be a little better than the oil.

Mara designs her scents to not throw too far - her theory is to keep the scent a little closer to the body so as to draw the curious in close.

Edited by quietguy

Hello ladies.. I really am confused between the 1x 2x 3x strengths and the alcohol to oil percentages when trying to order in spray form.. I know I want to order 2x strength but the oil alcohol percentage really confuse me ..could anyone please explain what they mean..thank you so much

Which Phero or Phero blend you're ordering makes a difference here. In the most general terms the conventional wisdom is the sexy Copulin heavy blends are better in the roll on oil. You don't want these on your hair due to the strong smell.

The social pheros are often recommended in the spray forms. As QG said the spray offers speedier and wider diffusion (generally spreading good feelings and smoothing social interactions).

As far as the oil to alcohol ratio. I personally favor the 60/40 mix in general. I like the longer lasting benefit of the oil plus the alcohol diffusion.

Now some go for the Max benefit and try the 90/10 it spreads those good feelings far and fast.

For example Topper is only offered in the 90/10 spray as that is the most effective for that blend and congruent with it's purpose.

Some do get the cop heavy sex blends in spray but that's usually only for at home playtime.

These blends in spray are sometimes not apropos out in public for all purpose use.

Edited by StacyK

Which Phero or Phero blend you're ordering makes a difference here. In the most general terms the conventional wisdom is the sexy Copulin heavy blends are better in the roll on oil. You don't want these on your hair due to the strong smell.

The social pheros are often recommended in the spray forms. As QG said the spray offers speedier and wider diffusion (generally spreading good feelings and smoothing social interactions).

Some do get the cop heavy sex blends in spray but that's usually only for at home playtime.

These blends in spray are sometimes not apropos out in public for all purpose use.

As I have mentioned before ...

First, pheromones will affect everyone, not just your intended target.

Second, you will get reactions from people with low social filters. That includes the drunk obnoxious dude hitting on every girl in the club as well as the inappropriate weird dude on the bus.

Thank you soooo much everybody ..you're awesome..now I can place my next order with at least some knowledge :Emoticons0804:

I recommend the reading room as Halo said and going to the Journal thread and check out Dolly's journal and her page "Pheros for Newbies" After a year of using LP I still refer to it. Very helpful, could save you $$.

Have fun, can't wait to hear your reviews. :)

• 3 weeks later...

I recommend the 60/40 silicone spray vs oil spray , the silicone molecules are too large to be absorbed by your skin , as I understand ( pls correct me if I'm wrong ) , so the silicone spray sit on your skin forming a barrier that prevents absorbtion and allows all the molecules to disburse over time. It always gave me the best results. I also get the silicone roll-ons vs the oil when I order the Un pheros.