Private Editions for FEBRUARY 2014

Potion Master

PE's for Feb are here!

I don't know how many bottles I have left of each as they have not yet been decanted.

Should I put the extras straight on Artfire this time, or do you all still want to reserve here? Let me know!

Thanks!

AD-PE-Wish.jpg

Make a Wish...and Blow!

by Spring

12 available bottles:

(Hearts, LadyV x2, CinnMel, Invidiana, IvyFiddlefox, Liz, Spright, Salex, StacyK, Cherise, Tyvey, Storemy...ALL GONE!!)

AD-PE-LindaBW.jpg

Linda's Birthday Wishes

by Spring

5 available bottles

(Lady V, Invidiana, Hearts ...2 bottles left)

AD-PE-MaraWT.jpg

Mara's Warm & Toasty

14 available bottles

(Luna, Tyvey, Fleur, Lady V, EOSP, Amalthea, Katz, BlueBear, DolphinDolls, StacyK, Gale, IvyFiddlefox, Hearts, Invidiana) ALL GONE! Wow, Just enough!!

AD-PE-LinaCMB.jpg

Lina's Caramelized Mango Bean

8 available bottles

(Lady V, EOSP, Hearts, Gale.....4 bottles left)

AD-PE-LinaBBM.jpg

Lina's Beach Bunny Musk

5 available bottles

(Lady V, CheshireKitten, Invidiana, Salex, Blackcat, Hearts .....ALL GONE!!)

AD-PE-LinaBCR.jpg

Lina's Buttercream Rose Cookies

12 available bottles

(Ducky, Spright, Lady V, Storemy, Salex, Blackcat.....6 bottles left)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Warm & Toasty features my cat Luna on the label. that's all one really needs to know. :lol:

Ok, ok.

I actually wanted to do this as a monthly but I did not have enough of the ingredients to do a wide release so I just made enough for me...and a few other people. ;)

It's literally a warm and toasty smell....like hot buttered toast. I mixed the scents of warm bread with butter, some warm cream, buttered brown sugar and a tiny touch of bready banana. It's not overly sweet though, it's more toasty and buttery and smells delicious and comforting and warm.

LOL. First of all they all look absolutely amazing!! So utterly excited to see them up!!

I have two and one was created for my mom's birthday and one for mine. I told Mara she could change up anything she felt she should:

Linda's Birthday Wishes: I asked for something to remind my mom of her favorite birthday cake, something that my grandma would always make her but after dealing with cancer for years now, something that hasn't been made in a long time - Spice cake with penuche frosting.

- Notes were cake, brown sugar, spice and butter

Make a Wish... and Blow: My favorite birthday cake (when I could get it) was a fluffy white cake with a banana custard filling and whipped cream like frosting. I asked her to take a childhood foodie fave and make it 9 1/2 Weeks foodie for my husband who loves banana. I added Cuddle Bunny to one of my bottles too.

- Notes were cake, banana, custard filling, orchid

I'd like to say that I was thinking of childhood wishes when I thought of the name but... no. ;)

Mara, I adore the labels. Marilyn is absolutely perfect!!!!! I absolutely can't wait!!!

Edited by StoremyWhether

Buttercream Rose Cookies, please! Thank you!

I talked a bit about mine in my Hearts PE Brainstorming post in the private editions ideas thread.

Beach Bunny Musk- was a coconut cream, toasty coconut with the musk from French musk. A sun tan lotion type coconut. A beach bunny scent. You all know I love my beachy/gourmand.

Carmelized Mango Bean- was vanilla bean, mango, praline and caramel

Buttercream Rose Cookies- was inspired by rose macaroons. Yum! Rosewater, cookie, buttercream. The last note was between strawberry jam or lemon. I let Mara decide which. Just a hint for brightness.

THANK YOU MARA!!!!! They look amazing! Im sooooo excited!

I gained two pounds just reading your descriptions, hearts. Your PEs are always so amazingly delicious!

Mara, I adore the labels. Marilyn is absolutely perfect!!!!! I absolutely can't wait!!!

Normally, I wouldn't steal an unlicensed picture like this, (D'oh!) but your description and name reminded me so much of this image, one of my favorite pictures of Marilyn whom I have been madly in love with my entire life, that I just couldn't help myself! I figured..it's for private use, it's not really going up for sale on the website, so maybe I can be forgiven! :001_07:

I'd like a Buttercream Rose Cookies too, please! :) Hearts, you always come up with the best PE's!

Mara, I had brown sugar cinnamon toast after digging out from 2 feet of snow today!

Stormey, your cake PE's sound yummy!

Edited by SpriteLeigh

OMG one of Each for me ASAP

OMG iii love the Marilyn label ! I don't even care what's in it

Mara I had no idea you loved Marilyn! My sister loves her so much ever since we were kids!

When I worked at a music store I was like 18 at the time she must've been 13, I special ordered her a cd of all the Marilyn recordings..

I think that's the only reason she really loves me. She has read every single book on Marilyn and for her bday one year we all went to the Queen Mary when they had the Marilyn museum.

I'll actually claim 2 of the Marilyn blow candles please and one of everything else

Normally, I wouldn't steal an unlicensed picture like this, (D'oh!) but your description and name reminded me so much of this image, one of my favorite pictures of Marilyn whom I have been madly in love with my entire life, that I just couldn't help myself! I figured..it's for private use, it's not really going up for sale on the website, so maybe I can be forgiven! :001_07:

Well, I truly THANK YOU!! I didn't have any ideas in my head for what I thought would be the picture but that one is so absolutely perfect!!

I'd like to reserve a Buttercream Rose Cookie, if I can. My daughter loves everything in that!

LV, that's the banana cake/orchid one. LOL

Edited by StoremyWhether

They all look scrumalicious! Those beach bunnies are too cute...but no bikinis? :D J/K Everything looks wonderful - totally love the Make a Wish label too! And the Caramelized Mango Bean label makes me drool just a little :lol:

Love, love, love these labels!!! My faves are Luna on the Warm and Toasty and Marilyn on the Make a Wish and Blow. OMG! These sound absolutely delicious to me and therein lies the problem. I can not wear or smell foody scents without getting HUNGRY and I am seriously trying to lose weight! Am even going to try going wheat free. Just got the book I ordered on it today. It's just as well, these potions are going to sell like ahem...hotcakes! (Sorry, couldn't resist!) And now I a m hungry and craving buttered toast as my Wheat Belly book literally sits at my side on the couch. LOL!

Reserving a ¨Make a Wish...¨ I think, out of the country at the moment, THX !