WHAT ARE YOUR MUST-HAVES?

I don't have as much time to pop in and post during tax season, but I was doing an inventory of my Unscented products this morning so that I can re-stock. And, I thought this topic would be fun.

What pheros can you absolutely NOT do without? You know, like you start hyper-ventilating when you realize you're getting low?

For me, my personal must haves are:

1) Dominance--always and forever! I keep one bottle in silicone, and one in spray, because I do use it THAT MUCH. I love Leather too, but Dominance is just more ME. Also use it for working out......makes me push harder.

2) Open Windows--again, one in silicone and one in spray. This one is like flipping a light switch. It can turn my man into a happy camper when he comes home with his grump on. All it takes is about 5 min exposure, and he is all good! AND, it also gets rid of my afternoon headaches....who knew?

3) Treasured Hearts--prefer this one in spray. It is definitely a "feel the love" blend. Turns people who don't particularly like you into more of the "well, I can tolerate you and be nice" type. VERY good for family reunions and other family gatherings where there may be tension or strife (especially if you have a family like mine).

4) Cougar scented--simply because I LOVE the sparkle. I use this one when I am feeling flirty and upbeat, but going out in the public (so I don't want to cop-bomb someone to death).

5) LAM--a big YES for playtime--fun, upbeat, lightly scented, and VERY effective! I prefer original scented or Sandalwood and Resins (oh, and Peach). I keep a couple bottles of each scent on hand at all times, but I use the original scent the most.

6) OCCO--for the same reason as LAM--and unlike most cops from "other" places, these don't stink!

Now, this is not to say that there aren't others that I like VERY MUCH and use regularly (Blatant Invitation, Leather, SWS, SS4W, BAM, Sexpionage), but they are more "situation-specific" for me, so I use them less often (but I still try to keep a bottle of each on hand!). And, my man doesn't do well with Est-heavy blends, so several of the newer blends (LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, etc) have not even been attempted by me.

So, what can you not live without? Let's hear it!

I knew we'd discussed this before, so I thought it would be interesting to compare what you list now with then. :)
This is your response from five years ago or so:

Well, let's see.....

1) Blatant Invitation.....I boost everything with it
2) LAM/BAM
3) Focus Potion
4) Tranquility Potion
5) Treasured Hearts
6) Dominance

I could not be without:

OCCOs - Blue & White. I love cops. Blue is amazing on its own, and paired with Sneaky Clean and Cuddle Bunny. White just goes with damn near everything.

LAM - I have LAM Pink Amber, and Playdate and Purple Puff. LAM makes me happy.

Cuddle Bunny - I prefer the scented one. This one is amazing - I get treated like a queen!

Cougar - Again, I prefer the scented one. With Cougar, I feel sexy and confident.

Heart's Ease w/Balm Bomb - this is instant calm for me. Better than a Xanax!

I also really like:

Heart and Soul - I'm not really a "connecting" kind of person, and this helps on those occasions where I need to actually talk to people.

I knew we'd discussed this before, so I thought it would be interesting to compare what you list now with then. :)
This is your response from five years ago or so:

Well, let's see.....

1) Blatant Invitation.....I boost everything with it

2) LAM/BAM

3) Focus Potion

4) Tranquility Potion

5) Treasured Hearts

6) Dominance

Yep, my tastes and go-tos have changed!

I thought this would also be a good thread for newer people to see who is using what and WHY......

Edited by Dolly

As follows, not in any order...

Sexy-

Occos - the must have in at least 2 scents. Once I receive my last orders I will have all Flavors except gold. (I have even managed to get "Green" & "Purple" from generous traders) I'm like a nerd collector of these!

LAM- THE go to for sexy attention, so simple, so effective.

Sexpionage- another never fail.

BI- I just recently got this to work for me without getting the raging headaches.

Socials:

G2- Wow the bonding power here. If you want to communicate with your daughter or other family and friends, this is the one. The girl whisperer. Thanks Halo & Beccah

TH- yea baby.. ditto to what Dolly said above.

OW &/or Levatation. OW is perhaps a bit more subtitle, but at least one is a must for all the reasons anyone has ever said about these.

Dominance- Take no shit and get a good work out.

Leather Take no shit but be a lady about it.

LFM- all purpose.

* of course I have others that I use but right now I think that's the cut. I have recently found Pop Potion to be effective in the G2 & TH vein and I'd have to give honorable mention to MLH for it's effectiveness as well.

Edited by StacyK

Now that I don't use pheros nearly as often as I did in years prior, the only things I really do not want to be without are Focus Potion and Teddy Potion BB, as they provide effects I find useful overall. Secondary to these would be Cougar Potion, Balm Bomb, cops and a-nol. Other things I have hoarded sufficiently that I should be good for quite a while. :lol:

I don't have as much time to pop in and post during tax season, but I was doing an inventory of my Unscented products this morning so that I can re-stock. And, I thought this topic would be fun.

What pheros can you absolutely NOT do without? You know, like you start hyper-ventilating when you realize you're getting low?

For me, my personal must haves are:

1) Dominance--always and forever! I keep one bottle in silicone, and one in spray, because I do use it THAT MUCH. I love Leather too, but Dominance is just more ME. Also use it for working out......makes me push harder.

2) Open Windows--again, one in silicone and one in spray. This one is like flipping a light switch. It can turn my man into a happy camper when he comes home with his grump on. All it takes is about 5 min exposure, and he is all good! AND, it also gets rid of my afternoon headaches....who knew?

3) Treasured Hearts--prefer this one in spray. It is definitely a "feel the love" blend. Turns people who don't particularly like you into more of the "well, I can tolerate you and be nice" type. VERY good for family reunions and other family gatherings where there may be tension or strife (especially if you have a family like mine).

4) Cougar scented--simply because I LOVE the sparkle. I use this one when I am feeling flirty and upbeat, but going out in the public (so I don't want to cop-bomb someone to death).

5) LAM--a big YES for playtime--fun, upbeat, lightly scented, and VERY effective! I prefer original scented or Sandalwood and Resins (oh, and Peach). I keep a couple bottles of each scent on hand at all times, but I use the original scent the most.

6) OCCO--for the same reason as LAM--and unlike most cops from "other" places, these don't stink!

Now, this is not to say that there aren't others that I like VERY MUCH and use regularly (Blatant Invitation, Leather, SWS, SS4W, BAM, Sexpionage), but they are more "situation-specific" for me, so I use them less often (but I still try to keep a bottle of each on hand!). And, my man doesn't do well with Est-heavy blends, so several of the newer blends (LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, etc) have not even been attempted by me.

So, what can you not live without? Let's hear it!

OH, and I forgot....I ALWAYS keep a straight-up bottle of Essence Oil for boosting and such....

Edited by Dolly

DHEAS. These give me such a boost . i actually try not to use them too much because I don't want to become immune!!

LFM-- Like others said, it's a great all around phero. i like it for work ocassionally and LOVE it for shopping.

Bang!/Cuddle Bunny- the man slayer. Turns the mens to mush and gets stuff done for me. I like it for the mechanic, Home Depot, and of course, the Marine

Perfect Match--great for bonding with my friends, the man, and smoothing relations at work, actually.

Sexology is getting an honorable mention for me. It's quickly becoming my go-to with the Marine. I know it works fast and reliably with him.

Open Windows & Super Sexy - both are great for work and playtime

Sexpionage 'cause it works every time

Ditto PheroGirl (over any other cops formulation, PG is a slam dunk)

Balm Bomb has become indispensable for PMS

Cuddle Bunny & H&S, 'cause they make me feel good

Perfect Match, 'cause it makes BF snugglier

And a provisional Bang!, 'cause I've just recently gotten the hang of it and have come to adore it.

Wow. Did I leave *any* on the shelf?!? :lol:

I don't yet have an overly plentiful collection. YET. But, for now, Mood boosters would be 1. DHEAS (really picks me up when I am blue) 2. Open Windows. Great for mood and for good communication even when people are angry. 3. EST seems to calm me a bit and since I can get panic attacks, that is BIG! Now fir the sexy stuff 1. Sexpionage!!!! Works insanely well for me and the guy! 2. Phero Girl This one is mostly for me. If it is doing anything for my guy and any other male I am around when wearing it, they are hiding it well. Whatever! This one and truthfully, most of them are all about me. Hey, in reality, that's where it needs to start, right? ;)

1.Open Windows

2. G2

3. B2

4. Cougar

5. Topper

G2 is fucking awesome. It really works on my MIL, but the funny part is that she always has to be a bitch to somebody, so when I use it on her, she is a bitch to her son. Ha.

B2 for period week or anytime I have sadness or anxiety. Works as well as a xanax.

G2 for when my girls are fighting

LFM for best all around phero

LFN for cleaning

Blatant Invitation or OCCOs for sexy time

Aaaand, B2 is going on my try list.

Well...I really tried to pick just a few but cannot,I simply refuse to let myself run low on Anything!!...depending entirely on my mood and/or situation/intent,my favs will always be Lace,Cougar,BI,Leather,Popularity Potion,Intellectual Man w/cops,SS4W,Perfect Match,Audacious,Anol,OW,TH,SWS (original formula) Gotcha,LFM,LFN,LAM,BAM,BB,B2,Dom,Lumina...hee,I like choices ...and of course always the OCCO's,and now Aja :lolipop: I have so many that I want to play with,just not enough time. Gosh,I have Focus & Tranquility,H&S and DHEAS,in all forms that I need to get back to! ...and Beccah ,dang it,I really really keep meaning to try G2! :lol:

Edited by Calii

My must haves are:

1. SS4W - because it makes me feel phenomenal. Like I'm a superheroine

2. Heart and Soul - great all around

3. Gotcha - for the effects I've experienced and calming self effects

4. DHEAS - for that extra sparkle

5. OCCO - to kick everything up a notch

Ok! My numero uno everyday social and work phero is GOTCHA!!The self effects make me socially at ease, makes people comfortable with me and oh so nice and makes Ex L think he is in love with me.

Number 2...TOPPER...my popularity potion! I wear this mostly on its own and again the self effects are off the charts! Sometimes I add it to other pheros but not to work anymore! Makes me toooo overly outgoing and I think one of the manicurists thought I was on something one time so this one is mostly for having fun now.

Number 3....LAM! Just love it. The perfect blend of happy and sexy. Pink Amber has been a staple from the beginning but I also have Sandalwood and recently got some of the original and THAT one is quickly becoming an addiction. That layers with everything and UPS the sexy for scent.

Number 4....CUDDLE BUNNY. Not much self effects for me but DIHL magnet and I love the scent. Also a staple for me.

Now those four I would NEVER be without. But I so enjoy and will give homer able mention to Blatant Invitation, I do love the 'none buzz and women react favorably towards me with it on. That's a good one with Topper now that I think about it.

PS....I wear Occos with everything so I didn't even mention those....

Edited by missdarlyncherie

1. SS4W- My absolute favourite. It makes me feel like I embody my ideal self.

2. TH- So great for work and social.

3. DHEAS- It makes everything shiny and sparkly, including me.

4. Lace- Girly goodness. I don't care that it gives me headaches.

5. True Confessions- I have just discovered the magic of beta-nol.

I will add Sexology & Cuddle Bunny because I love them, but I don't wear cops all the time.

Edited by vladmyra

Mine have been consistently SS4W, Cougar - scented and the LAMs. I like them because of the happy social vibe that they always seem to bring out in others. Cuddle Bunny would be a runner-up just because its the one and only that my husband really seems to respond to well (or at all)! :D If I could only have one though, I'm thinking SS4W.

LFM

LFN

BANG

BALM BOMB

I really wish B2 or Teddy BB worked for me but they don't. Balm Bomb on the other hand WOW. Beast Controlled.

It really should be called Beast BeGONE

Isn't that interesting? TeddyBB does nothing for me. Balm Bomb is just okay and I have to apply a LOT. But B2 is like magic to me. I know why. It's 50% A1 which is a much higher percentage than any of the other blends.

Both Teddy BB & B2 work for me. B2 for lack if a better term seems "stronger" were as Teddy feels subtle by comparison. I'm really still in testing phase with these.

Teddy BB somehow gives me nightmares if I put it on before bed. Like horror movie status! B2 helps relax me before bed- makes me calm. Balm Bomb helps me if I'm irritated or about to kill someone. Almost numbing lol!

That's a good distinction. Well except for nightmares. ouch.

It funny because I had some "Goal" that was spilled I my pillow. I switched pillows leaving the Goal scented off to the side. I found it oddly comforting to have beside me in bed. But that was a pretty small amount esp compared to an Un. .

Cops - makes me feel more feminine and want to sway my hips an extra inch when I walk

SS4W - my social and work blend

SWS - my work blend

PP - also one of my social and work blend

I seem to have used up bottles of these and have backup bottles of them.

Right now my Fav's are

Cougar ( scented) -Really puts a spring in my step and gets good attention from those around me. Going to try unscented

LFM - both unscented and in La Sylphide - Seems to add popularity and sophistication. People seem to look up to me or look for my opinion more with this one on.

Levitaion - great upbeat self effects. Makes those around me laugh happy at times.

Cops to layer whenever I want that extra sexy edge. I use the Occos because they are wonderfully blended to add to any of the scents here.

Sexpionage because i love the scent and this is one serious sex mix. ( I do not use it much but will never want to be without it because the results are solid both for me and the intended man)

I am sure this list will change as I try more blends

• 1 year later...

Must-have pheros for me would be:

- Stone Cougar UN (my next order will be a x2 strength)

- LAM (such a happy sauce!)

- LM and LFN together for self effects ( i love how they make me feel when i wear these two together)

- OCCOs (no comments for these ;) )