Experimenting, Levitation and EST Before Bed

Ok, so I just had a luxuriously long shower, used some of my precious Vicars and Tarts scented Body Cream(Mara' s greatness the BEST, bar none!) I am sitting with a cup of Chamomile tea with honey and winding down for bed. I always put on a fragrance of some kind after a shower and before bed. I smell *damn* good in my Vicars and Tarts cream and wanted something to compliment it. I felt compelled to grab my scented Levitation which surprisingly, compliments V and T really, really beautifully! I thought hmmm... Levitation at bedtime will be interesting for sure. I wonder what will happen if I add some unscented EST? Well, I put on a reasonable amount and am feeling soooo very comforted. Will finish my Chamomile tea soon, go to bed and see if I can sleep and if so, what sorts of dreams will I have, etc. Will report back. And OMG, my skin feels awesomely soft! :)

Edited by Rose Blackthorn

OK, so my skin still feels amazingly soft and smooth and just a hint of Vicars and Tarts lingers along with the yummy Levitation (scented version), but not surprisingly, Levitation and EST was NOT conducive to a restful night's sleep. I had a hard time drifting off even with my children's bubblegum Benadryl. Once I did drift off I kept waking up. But here's the thing, I did not seem to mind. LOL! Usually, I would have been grumpy, but I was n o t really minding. (We will see how I feel about this lack of sleep later). All in all an interesting experiment, but will not be "levitating"at bed time again. Unless I need to stay awake and not be bitchy about it. BTW, no interesting dreams!

Given that Levitation has a lot of a-nol, I wouldn't have expected it would be easy for you to fall asleep.

LOL Luna! I know, this was a completely scent influenced decision.I felt so comfy, soothed and clean, I figured the Benadryl would win out. Not so! Not a total loss though, it did help my allergies, I feel happy and I now know that if I ever have to stay up to get something done, I can do it with a smile! :)

Levitation makes me hyper and ready for socializing... I would have been up all night too. But happy!

Exactly Hearts. I was on and off awake, but I didn't mind. Whenever I would wake up, I would just roll over and smile and notice that I smelled really nice! LMAO @ my own weirdness! I do amuse myself at times. ;)

this was a completely scent influenced decision.

Yeah I've done that in the past with phero-enhanced scents and quickly learned that you have to go with phero effects over scent effects/preferences.

Yeah I've done that in the past with phero-enhanced scents and quickly learned that you have to go with phero effects over scent effects/preferences.

Definitely Luna! But still... good to know that if I needed it, I could stay awake and not be grumpy. Won't do this again unless that were the case and would need a good reason!

Levitation is one of the few pheros that I get selfies from too! It does make me silly ....and turns me into a risk taker!

Oh I think I must have been being pretty silly myself last night LOL! Risk taking, huh? Now that is something I will need to watch out for since i can make some pretty risky decisions anyway!