Treasured Hearts + B'nol

Wow! Does this work well .

With TH I usually get a very pleasant day, it's a subtle social on me but always positive. Today I wore TH with a big spray of straight B'nol

2 swipes of Get happy

1 spray from my TH Un spray

1 spray of straight B'nol

I really need communication today. Honestly, I could not find my True Confessions which was what I had originally wanted. Anyway...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.. "this " combo. B'nol blends like TC & TMI can have that side effect of me speaking more that I care to. This was much better to get my daughter to open up and I found it easy, for once, to keep my mouth shut.

I thought I'd post my thoughts/ findings on this experiment much later today but the effects and success of this trial combo have already been apparent.

The TH seems to balance the B'nol selfies, subduing the urge to chat needlessly. Tempered by the pleasant aura provided by TH, the B'nol does it's job gently helping the target to open up and communicate.

I will definitely experiment with this blend more. it may be a bit premature to say this but I think this would be an excellent blend to add to a NR someday. I hope the PM gives it a try. :)

I've tried something similar before too StacyK. I have worn TH UN with some TC in Seer. When I've done this I put the TH on my clothes and the Seer in my hair and neck/décolletage. This is now a favourite work combination for me. It honestly feels like it seems to further amplify the whole TH effect in general for me. And it really does make people happy to talk to me. When I first wore TC I was worried about talking too freely myself due to other people's responses, but I've not had the slightest indication of that yet, and I sometimes slather this stuff on all round my head and neck. Mind you, being a double scorpio I am naturally extremely secretive.

ETA: I totally agree with you that TH is like a more subtle social- this is how it always is for me alone. I really like it that way, but have started wearing it sometimes with TC, or sometimes with EST, because it takes things from subtle to much more obvious for me.

Edited by vladmyra

Yes I really like TH with EST.

Dolly posted about using TH with a couple of swipes of True Confessions once. Either in the TH thread or maybe her journal, not sure.

I tried it once and it was very good for the intended purpose, but I felt I was still a bit more chatty than I wanted to be (it's sometimes hard for me to keep my mouth shut w/o B'nol )

Other than that, it was very effective.

I think I really liked the TH + B'nol combo, a little less um "noisy" regarding pheros. But I would have never tried it today if I'd been able to find my TC Lol.

Do you think the cops in BAM! would throw it off too much?

I don't have plain b-nol. I've used BAM! & PM together with great results with hubby.

I'm just getting my head around TH and am really pleasantly surprised as I nearly gave it away recently! I have always liked BAM! for communication and keep alert to the verbal self filter when wearing it (some with TMI). I will have to experiment with this b/c it sounds completely beneficial for work & home situations.

Do you think the cops in BAM! would throw it off too much?

I don't have plain b-nol. I've used BAM! & PM together with great results with hubby.

I'm just getting my head around TH and am really pleasantly surprised as I nearly gave it away recently! I have always liked BAM! for communication and keep alert to the verbal self filter when wearing it (some with TMI). I will have to experiment with this b/c it sounds completely beneficial for work & home situations.

Well it will definitely change the dynamic. But, I don't think that would be bad I was actually going to try this. But, it would be for a different interaction than my TH+ B'nol.

I was going to try my BAM + Get Happy to give it a shot.

btw I've done the PM + BAM. It's good.

Edited by StacyK

btw I've done the PM + BAM. It's good.

:Emoticons0424:

I'm sure the exclusion of the cops will make a difference...Maybe I can go the TH/TMI route? There's a smidge of a-nol too but it may be interesting to try them both? A couple days with TH/BAM! and then a couple just TH and TMI.....hmmm.....

You should test it. But, make sure to take a day or 2 off between the two and drink water. I've learned my lesson.

Ah! Gotcha! Good advice! Will post when I begin to experiment!