Hi, I am brand new to this.

RedandFlaming

I just ordered my first bottle and haven't even received it yet, but would like some input on what other people would recommend for different situations. I am female, and work with difficult men. I also am trying to attract a certain someone and have him look at me like a "female" . Thanks for any guidance!

Welcome to the forum. The ladies will be happy to help you!

ETA: Sorry - that seemed a little abrupt - it is not that I would not want to help you, it is just that the women would do a much better job. Now if you were a guy ...

Edited by quietguy

Welcome. :bye: What bottle did you decide on for your first order?

If you haven't I suggest you take a look at this and this as they are informative resources on LP phero blends and their components. This new user guide is a must-read, especially the sticky threads.

As for suggestions, the phero blends work differently on different people, so in the case of your target it could take some experimentation to see what he responds to best on you. As for the difficult men, perhaps you could say a bit more about how they are difficult. Grumpy, inconsiderate, don't take you seriously? Each of these will probably draw different phero suggestions, you see.

Since you mention that you want your main target to see your feminine side I suggest you try a blend with EST, which is *the* feminizing phero (it's only produced by pregnant women) and/or copulins, (AKA "cops") which are also only produced by women, and only when they are ready to, erm, copulate (hence the name). LP offers a blend of those two only, called Cuddle Bunny in the UN-scented version and there is also a perfume -- sometimes just called Cuddle Bunny but sometimes referred to as Cuddle Bunny 09 to differentiate from the UN version -- that contains the Cuddle Bunny phero blend. You can try the perfume as a sample to see how the scent and phero agree with you and your target. It is my understanding that the amount of cops in Cuddle Bunny is minimal and so you can wear this with more abandon and in a wider range of settings than most would with pure cops or cops-heavy blends. [edited for misinformation] CB has a lot of cops but in the perfume I find them to be very well covered. Although it does have a lot of cops it doesn't seem to be a bedroom-only blend based on how many folks report using it, though. If you want EST and feel-good social attraction then you can try UN-Lace, which is made up of Alpha-Androstenol (happy social phero) and EST. This might be good for your office (I can vouch for it's fun factor but maybe not so good if they don't take you seriously) as well as your target. This perhos blend is available in a perfume, Garland & Lace.

You might also consider La Femme Mystere, which is an UN-scented phero blend that includes EST as well as a host of other pheros and aims to give that feminine mystique. It is currently available in a perfume, La Sylphide, so you can try a sample. It does not contain copulins, although a sexed-up sister version exists -- called La Femme Noire -- and this is available in a perfume, Unbridled, at the moment.

I'll get this in now because if I don't someone else will soon. The experts on here are always careful to try and help the newer members (of which I am one) to be aware of appropriateness and personal safety where some of the more sexual pheros are concerned. So, please note that cops mimics the makeup up chemicals in vaginal secretions (so not pheros strictly speaking) and they have been studied and proven to raise testosterone levels in males (and smell funky). All of this means many of the women here avoid putting cops in their hair/on their clothes/too close to their faces. They don't wear lots of cops to bars/clubs/on the bus at night, where men whom you *do not* want to attract can and will pick up your cops and might give you unwanted attention. Many wear little or none to work, Grandpa's 95th birthday, the church bazaar, etc. I don't mean to scare you off of cops or sexual blends in any way, only to share what I've learned on these boards. You will find that the women on here who are experienced with pheros have often learned "in the field" that cops can give wonderful results but they can also be the wrong tool for certain situations and bring out the creeps (or make men uncomfortable because you're TOO SEXAY for them to deal with in the office but cops gets their blood pumping and it makes them all awkward). Some other women on here wear cops practically every day and every way, shout YOLO, and do it like a boss. Everyone's different.

Sorry for the wall of text. ^_^In the likely event that anything I wrote doesn't make sense then just ask and I (or someone who knows better) will be happy to clarify.

Again, WELCOME!

Edited by donsie

Donsie! I commend you on this excellent and informative wall of text!

RedandFlaming! Welcome! I think Donsie has it in a nutshell, great comparisons and suggestions. Right out of the gate I thought of LFM for the "difficult men" and CB fir the feminine aspect too so I concur. Donsie gave a TON of great suggestions! Happy hunting and again - Welcome! :)

Edited to add....

YOLO! :D

Edited by NuTrix

Donsie! I commend you on this excellent and informative wall of text!

RedandFlaming! Welcome! I think Donsie has it in a nutshell, great comparisons and suggestions. Right out of the gate I thought of LFM for the "difficult men" and CB fir the feminine aspect too so I concur. Donsie gave a TON of great suggestions! Happy hunting and again - Welcome! :)

Aw shucks.

:Emoticons04231:

I ordered La Femme Noire. In a 60% oil spray blend. Now I am a bit nervous. Should I try something else? The info you gave Donsie was awesome! When I say difficult men......I mean they think I am ignorant at times, and a witch at other times.

I haven't tried La Femme Noire, but I love the cops-free version, La Femme Mystere, for work. I think you probably started out with a good choice.

It is my understanding that the amount of cops in Cuddle Bunny is minimal and so you can wear this with more abandon and in a wider range of settings than most would with pure cops or cops-heavy blends.

I'm a big fan of Cuddle Bunny, and would definitely suggest you at least try a sample! It's one of my favorite blends. However, I'm pretty sure it actually is heavy on cops. I think I read somewhere that it had "a boatload". Sorry Donsie! You are awesome:) And if I'm wrong I'm sure somebody here will correct me.

Edited to fix my weird spacing...

Edited by Amalthea1978

I ordered La Femme Noire. In a 60% oil spray blend. Now I am a bit nervous. Should I try something else? The info you gave Donsie was awesome! When I say difficult men......I mean they think I am ignorant at times, and a witch at other times.

Don't be nervous! The sexy blends can be a bit tricky in a spray because they disperse more, so when you apply make sure you start out only applying to your torso and maybe do it naked and with your hair tied up so you don't actually get the cops on hair/clothes. Also, LFN has cops as well as Androstenone (dominance), which some folks on here consider a risky combo out at a bar on your own, so I might suggest you try it out in safer situations to see how it works for you, that's all. And because it's unscented you'll need a cover scent. I suggest you head over the the UN-LFN thread and read about how others use it and cover it with scent. And if you find it doesn't work for you then we have an excellent trade/sales section on these boards to rehome orphan LPs.

Your colleagues sound like real charmers! :Emoticons04269:

Ignorant and a witch, hmm... could be a job for Swimming with Sharks (SWS). Here's the description, from one of the first links I put in my initial reply to your OP: SWIMMING WITH SHARKS - (unisex) - Can be worn by both women and men. Lends an air of respect, appeases and calms people who may bristle against those in authority, helps people to really listen to what you have to say. This blend is for people who have difficulties garnering respect in the workplace. It's supposed to make people SHUT UP and listen to you. It's supposed to make those people who may bristle at taking orders from you, calm down, listen, and accept your authority, and be happy about it. It has mood elevating pheros, calming pheros, respect pheros, trust pheros.

You can try it in Lap of Luxury.

I haven't tried La Femme Noire, but I love the cops-free version, La Femme Mystere, for work. I think you probably started out with a good choice.

I'm a big fan of Cuddle Bunny, and would definitely suggest you at least try a sample! It's one of my favorite blends. However, I'm pretty sure it actually is heavy on cops. I think I read somewhere that it had "a boatload". Sorry Donsie! You are awesome:) And if I'm wrong I'm sure somebody here will correct me.

Don't be sorry! I would rather know than continue in error! Dolly says there's a lot in CB here and more recently BlueBear says so here. Going back over the CB thread I think was confusing other folks saying they hadn't *smelled* much in the way of cops. With only two ingredients it's hard to know ratios. Sorry for the misinformation. CB has a hefty dose, it seems.

Edited by donsie

I've had good fortune with LFN :) I don't have it in spray, mine is in the oil, but it has always behaved well for me as a social.

I know compared to LFM that it's cop'd and has a smidge of androstenone. It "feels" a bit more aloof than LFM when I wear it, but it still causes others to fawn over me and surprised me with DIHL from guys of a wide age range - 20s-50s+. On me, I cop everything so the cops in this seems normal :lol: and I think the androsterone gives an extra smidge of self confidence more than a dominance type feeling for me. I've worn it and LFM to work and both are good in that environment for me. I don't work with grumpy, resistant people though, however, I HAVE worn these blends SPECIFICALLY on days when I wanted people to listen and obey and they have both worked beautifully for that purpose. I don't know what's in SWS but I've had people behave at work similarly to the description for THAT one with LFM/N! I think it's a good starter and hope it works well, and in like manner, for you!

Welcome RedandFlaming!

Donise that is an awesome post! :) You really broke it all down! :)

I second what NuTrix said about LFN. For me it is a dominant, respect Queen B blend and it makes men of all ages fall at my feet. The only thing is that it does make some women want to test me.

But some women on the board can wear cops in work situations and get away with them with no ill effects from women. Some women can even wear high amounts of cops (I am thinking of Shelly B) in many situations and it has no negative effects. I think it all depends on chemistry.

Thanks, Honeycake. I am actually in the camp of those who really like the effects of LFN in a range of situations so far. I just wanted to cover the bases and make sure to point out that some advise being mindful of surroundings when they wear blends with cops+enone; as you point out, it's got a lot to do with chemistry. That's why I suggested that it might be good to choose someplace more neutral/safe than, like, a late club or something to test out LFN or anything sexy if someone doesn't know how it works for them.

Again, I hope I didn't scare you, RedandFlaming. As I say, I am just one member of the sizable group of women on here who wear LFN and other blends that contain cops in everyday contexts (but I don't wear these to work). I think we'll all be interested to hear how it goes once your LFN arrives. Happy testing!

Edited by donsie

Hi and welcome. I would suggest LFM for the difficult men at work because it has a respect factor to it while still being feminine. If you just want the respect without the side of femme then Swimming With Sharks is made for just that. As for the special guy i would try the one you got. Keep in mind that not every phero works for every person so you may have to experiment to get what you're looking for.

I use Dominance, Leather, or Swimming With Sharks for work. I would go easy on the cops at work, especially if you have men who think you're ignorant at times.

In my opinion and experience, men who pick up a strong sexual signal from a woman in the workplace can see them as inappropriate and ineffective at their job.....you know, the old stereotypes of woman being sexy or smart but not both. We all know those AREN'T true, but pheros work on a subconscious level, so it does happen.......just like when people detect the strong odor of cops on a woman.....it can make her appear easy or a slut......even though she may be nothing of the sort.

Edited by Dolly

Hey Donise!

I agree with you. I do think it would be wise to be cautious with the cops at work. Wouldn't want to make the situation worse or take a turn for the bizarre. :)

Thanks, Honeycake. I am actually in the camp of those who really like the effects of LFN in a range of situations so far. I just wanted to cover the bases and make sure to point out that some advise being mindful of surroundings when they wear blends with cops+enone; as you point out, it's got a lot to do with chemistry. That's why I suggested that it might be good to choose someplace more neutral/safe than, like, a late club or something to test out LFN or anything sexy if someone doesn't know how it works for them.

Again, I hope I didn't scare you, RedandFlaming. As I say, I am just one member of the sizable group of women on here who wear LFN and other blends that contain cops in everyday contexts (but I don't wear these to work). I think we'll all be interested to hear how it goes once your LFN arrives. Happy testing!

Edited by Honeycake

I really appreciate all the feedback. I went ahead and purchased 6 trial sized bottles of different ones that you all recommended, some are no longer being sold but I tried getting the most highly recommended ones. I am really looking forward to trying these. (I just wish I were a more patient person, the wait time is KILLING me but I believe it will definitely be worth it!!)

I really appreciate all the feedback. I went ahead and purchased 6 trial sized bottles of different ones that you all recommended, some are no longer being sold but I tried getting the most highly recommended ones. I am really looking forward to trying these. (I just wish I were a more patient person, the wait time is KILLING me but I believe it will definitely be worth it!!)

Ah, that's an excellent approach. Sorry that some were no longer available. Do you remember which? When things get to a low stock level they tend to get moved to the LP ArtFire site. You can't get sample sizes there but you might want to take a look anyway.

Also keep a look out for new releases for this month, which should be along any day now. Some of those might be contain phero blends you haven't tried yet.

The waiting for your order jitters are well known around these parts! Enjoy playing with them all when they do finally arrive.

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies for this initial long post!

I ordered LP Red w/added Copulins and Sex & Violins... I absolutely love the LPRed, but the Sex/Violins has a definite “stink” factor to it and I was wondering what exactly that is (to avoid it in the future). Perhaps men find it appealing, maybe it’s the Pheros, or Dominance added in (?). Not sure, but it’s almost a turn off for ME... unless I know men are unusually affected by it!

I love the LP site and my head is spinning from the choices... I am 55, just now heading into perimenopause (late, I know). Married 20 years to a man 7 years younger; raising 15 & 18 year old boys (yes, I live in a testosterone wonderland).

I am a passionate Leo, my husband a Scorpio... like most married couples, we’ve had our share of peaks and valleys, passion and deep freezes. We are starting to rekindle the passion that brought us together, but at 48 my formerly over-sexed Scorpio is experiencing the usual equipment malfunctions that can occur mid-life. (TMI, I’m sorry! I hope I’m not breaking the forum rules!) Now you know the initial reasons for my immediate order of LP Red and S&V! I want desperately to place another order for more of the products, but I am really confused as what to get.

First of all, I wanted to find out why the S&V has that distinctive, pungent smell that I’m not crazy about. Secondly, I wanted to know – frankly – if there is a scent and/or phero/Copulin combo that is known to drive men crazy with desire – anything close??? I’m doing everything I can on my end to enhance things... but honestly I’d love to know I had a clandestine, ‘'scent” secret weapon in my arsenal.

When I met my husband I wore a scent almost exclusively – that used to make him well, you know... it was called New West (manufactured by Aramis in the mid 1990s) It was a clean, citrus-y smell with notes of something a little spicy and provocative. Of course, it is no longer manufactured, and I’ve yet to find anything even close but I’m hopeful forum members can lead me to something I’ll love just as much. As I said, I love LP Red, but the New West fragrance would be completely different. It was described a couple of ways by Aramis: “New West for her Is a floral green launched in 1990. Its notes are plum, violet, peach, bergamot and watermelon; middle notes are cyclamen, carnation, lily, mint, galbanum, jasmine. This scent pioneered the marine scent. Introduced in 1990. Fragrance notes: citrus and water floral in a feminine, refreshing scent. “Ozonic & aquatic”.

Not quite sure how “Ozonic” would actually smell tho ;)

Finally, on the other extreme... (I LOVE that there are scents designed to evoke a multitude of responses in varied situations!) I am choosing to head back in to the workforce – looking for a job in marketing /advertising (I left a very successful career 13 years ago to raise my boys!) and I wanted some direction on a scent that would enhance my job interview process (with both men and women) and/or confidence... if there is such a scent!

There isn’t a fragrance on the LP site that doesn’t sound absolutely wonderful... I’m just trying to get some advice to steer me in the right direction. The way I see it, I’m definitely in the market for at least 3 more scents for different objectives: 1) recharging a (former incredible) sex life with my partner 2) a “signature” scent that is fresh yet intriguingly sexy; and 3) a scent to recharge my career and find my personal feminine confidence and power again after rolling double nickels (55)!

I hope someone can help – or guide me in the right direction. I love reading expert reviews from long time LP aficionados! I did break down and order the March Crayons collection today. Everything sounds so incredible. I will easily go broke unless I get some genuine advice from LPMP forum members! Thank you so much ♥ LS55

OH and I failed to mention how donsie's post with links was SO helpful (although I still am lost as to how to narrow down my choices vs. objectives!) Thank you for that post... a HUGE timesaver (in searching) for a LPMP newbie like me.

Hello Lovestruck and welcome to the forum.

I think either Luna or Mara will have to fix it, but you accidentally attached your "Hello" to the end of someone else's instead of making your own thread.

I do not know if Sex & Violins had copulins in it - I am no expert on female scents here. But I do not think it did - you are probably getting a whiff of some kind of musk - which can about be the same. Mara (& many perfumers) use musks because the opposite sex tends to like them. A lot.

Welcome Lovestruck! What a great introduction! YOU are well on your way to an amazing addiction/hobby here at LP!

For your S&V question and to answer QG: it does not have cops in it originally - though I asked or mine boosted with them :) I would be willing to wager - if I were a betting woman - that it is the "animalic musk" that you are referring to. It seems to have a love or hate relationship with people...I go absolutely berserk over it myself...my chemistry agrees with it, but it is NOT, admittedly, my husbands favorite scent, though there are others who love it on me :)

I only WISH I could offer something on your New West, but alas, until I fund LP I was never able to bear commercial perfumes (so sad right?!) so I will leave that one to the more educated ladies who I am sure will help you.

When thinking about your hubby's likes, you could go 2 routes...

1 - get unscented pheromone blends and pair them with perfumes you know he'll like or

2 - find fragrances he likes and boost them by request with the naughty naughty blends

For experimenting with fragrance, you can get samples of any scent for $5 - which is SO awesome! This way you can perhaps find something that gets his foot stomping and boost it with whatever you like.

Quick, for your 1, 2, 3?

1 - shmexay favorites that work on my hubs: anything with Sexopionage, Cuddle Bunny, Sexology and Blatant Invitation

2 - Don't laugh - but the fragranced pheromone perfume called Cougar Potion is hugely social and a real attention getter that smells absolutely FANFREAKINGTASTIC! (you can order one of those $5 samples to check it out...) I have NOT met one man or woman yet who has not LOVED that scent...I'm a fan of the pheromone blend (Stone Cougar) in it too :D

3 - SO love La Femme Mystere! Would def suggest experimenting with that one :)

Hope you love it at LP as much as the rest of us! Happy hunting!

Hi and thank you to everyone (ravenwing, NuTrix and missdarlyncherie!) for trying to guide me on this wonderful and confusing adventure in LPMP! And I apologize if I posted in the wrong place... I'm a novice on the forum stuff too!

Sex & Violins has the addition of DOMINANCE (not sure if that's a phero blend or what) And the ingredients listed are: AMBER ~ ANIMALIC & EXOTIC DARK MUSKS ~PATCHOULI ~WOODS~HONEY~

CASSIS ~GUNPOWDER?

So all of you were probably spot on with the "musk" guess on whatever that is that just doesn't do it for me (but that's not my objective anyway - can't have your cake and eat it too I guess!) I have no clue how the DOMINANCE factor affects the scent... but it is a SOLD OUT edition so I guess I shouldn't complain!

I have to leave and volley between my two son's TWO different baseball games (part of my testosterone existence), so I can't really dig in to your recommendations until tonight, but THANK YOU so very much. Feel free to suggest anything or add to this (I'd love to understand the DOMINANCE addition better if anyone can clear up that one for me). I have to rely on you all at this green stage I'm in with LPMP.

Nutrix thank you very much for the time and info you put into your reply... I've found that I can't wear commercial perfumes anymore either. I was always picky - they all are over the top in my opinion. Maybe I just prefer more a more natural approach to the whole scent-thing. New West was probably my only favorite in the commercial lines, and that was because they had a whole line of subtle spa-like lotions and such that I usually wore - that weren't nearly as over bearing as the perfume itself. It was also very fresh and green... not overpowering (can't say that about anything I've smelled since, until I stumbled upon the LPMP line). I'm confident I'll find a new signature scent and fav, especially with help from experts like you. Thanks and blessings.♥ LS55

Hehe - yes, Dominance is a phero blend:

Per LP site:

A sexual attraction potion with a clearly alpha-dominant signature. Let 'em know who's boss! This blend can be helpful in the boardroom, as well as in the bedroom.

You can find it here at your leisure: http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfumerie/potion/PUNDomF/

Fresh and green? Hmm. Maybe Seelie? Aqua Fresca? There's a brand new one in the crayon collection called Mountain Meadows that may fit that description? :D LP is a BIG place! You're sure to find something :)

Welcome Lovestruck! Mara and Luna and the veteran forum members here are a wealth of wisdomt here and people are very kind in their willingness to help. I am with Nutrix and Missdarlyncherie on the Sexpionage. I am post menopausal, and this one kicks my own libido into gear like crazy and works on my partner. Just be warned, if you won't be able to get busy after having used it, I have found that both people will be VERY irritaile. Understandably so! COUGAR is available in both the lovely, scented grapefuity version ( so crisp and pretty) and unscented. It actually has more of an energizing effect on me which I don't mind at all! I have not experimented with the Blatant Invitation yet or La Femme Mystere, but there are myriad happy testimonials to their effecttveness and I believe them ;) You are sure to find what you are looking for, and then some here and it is a lot of fun to just peruse the forums and learn and laugh. Enjoy!

NuTrix you are my go to... I love all the advice and time you put into your posts. Thanks a mil (I feel a bit less intimidated now that I'm getting opinions from you all and reading more and more and more) There's a lot here!

Thanx too Rose Blackthorn. Love those precious feline "familiars" in your profile pic.. But I bet they are a bit bigger now, right? ;) just like kids, they aren't babies long enough.

I guess I should wait for the Crayon sampler to get here before I jump in with both feet (and credit cards) on a scent mission. I do think Sexpionage & Cougar are worth the risk to try based on what you all have offered. Can't thank u enough.

You'll definitely want a cover scent with Sexpionage. You can buy a trial size of Compromising Positions which has Sexpionage in it, if you want to try it before committing to a whole bottle.

I would also try a trial size of Cougar - it's fresh and sexy. Cuddle Bunny 09 is also, and available in trial size. Playdate is fantastic too.

I think La Femme Mystere is perfect for #3. I'm not sure if La Sylphide is still available.. But if it is, you could get a trial size of that one too.

Sorry - I can't do links right now, I'm on my phone. But good luck!

At the risk of sounding terribly redundant - does La Femme Mystere need a cover scent too? For that matter - do all Pheros need one or do some mix with body chem to establish a base? I need to do a refresher course on Pheros I guess. Thank you Molls :) My job interviews and networking has and will continue to increase, so I'm definitely interested in La Femme Mystere as that seems to be the majority recommendation for finding my feminine and workplace power mojo again.

Edited by LoveStruck55

I would use a cover scent for any phero. Even if you don't smell it, someone else may. Nothing wrong with smelling fabulous, right?

I think that Cougar has a teensy amount of cops in it, so I don't know if you would need to add any. That might be a question to ask Mara or Heather, though.

I probably wouldn't add cops to the Cougar Potion itself, but rather get a bottle of OCCO: Pink to wear with it when I felt I needed more cops, 'cause they smell awesome together! ;)

GREAT suggestion! I second that :)

Thanks Molls & Eggers. I suppose I should do more reading before asking dumb questions, but the posts to choose from are about as varied as the perfumes~ I've just been reading the posts about Phero OD/Phero bombing... I have LP Red with Cops, and Sex & Violins/Dominance, both of which I've been alternating, and I was ready to order Stone Cougar (full size because it sounds awesome) and samples of La Sylphide (w/La Femme Mystere) and Compromising Postions (w/ Sexpionage). So maybe I need to cool it on the pheros everyday?? I'm getting everything in the oil/roller, BTW. I guess I'm like a kid in a candy store but maybe I'm going to go in to diabetic shock if I'm not careful. Any suggestions appreciated as always!

OK. I've added a sample of OCCO: Pink to my cart! :) I started to get a bit of a headache yesterday, and I thought perhaps it was the Sex/Violins (and that pungent scent of Animal musks I guess) that was too much for me, but maybe I just need to give everything a rest!