Best Phero for Daytime/Night time Dates

I am about to start dating again. In fact, I have a date next week with a guy I have been chatting with by phone. Which phero is good for date night and which would be good for a lunch date?

With my ex I would use PM to bond with him. In the beginning I used Gotcha. I am a little puzzled if I should use the same thing or something new. What's funny is that I still talk to the ex (I love him dearly, but he is not ready to settle down long term, or so he says) He would get hot/cold with me, but the minute we spent time together he would always tell me, I calm him down from his stress, and he feels comfortable talking to me, and really opens up to me like no other time. He told me he shares things with me that he shares with no one else. Maybe I need something else to nudge him back along..... Hmmmmm

I have worn sexual blends with him including Blatant Invitation and he has acted like a loving jackrabbit. I have another question. He and I had an interesting conversation last week where he wanted to know if I was dating anyone. I did tell him that I wasn't at the moment but I hope to soon. Well he told me: "If you do start dating again, don't wear those oil's you normally wear on you." I asked him why NOT? (He has no knowledge of what I use, he often commented on the smell sometimes, always smiling :Emoticons04231: ).

He stated: They are so plain and simple. Men like traditional smells so I would buy some Estee Lauder or something nice and wear that. Now is trying to prevent me from wearing my love potion because he knows it had an effect on him and he don't want the next guy to be influenced? Ha Ha

If so, I really need the right potion for my new dating life!!!

What??? He's silly..lol

Many guys are "used" to traditional fragrances, and may not appreciate the uniqueness of LP at first. They expect women to smell like commercial alcohol sprays. But I've found that it's better to stand out and be different. Memorable.

As far as pheros, I think Gotcha is perfect, .night or day. PM is good too, after awhile. The best date/phero advice I ever got was to wear one phero for the first few dates, to avoid confusing his reactions.

I think he knows the effects that LP had on HIM, and doesn't want the next guy to feel those same effects. Wear whatever scent you like, that makes you feel good.

As for the phero, I would go with something fun for a lunch date....maybe Open Windows, Perfect Match or something similar.....then for date night, you can go a little more sexy.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I agree luna65 he gave me some worthless fragrance advice. I have Perfect Match so I will try that. I need to purchase Open Windows and more Gotcha. I do believe the LP's have had an affect on him as well and he doesn't want the next guy to experience them.

Nevertheless, this is exciting! And I am so looking forward to dating and having fun since my divorce is finally final!!!

I do believe the LP's have had an affect on him as well and he doesn't want the next guy to experience them.

And it's right there that I want to say, "Guys? Y'all need to stop with that dog in the manger shit, seriously."

Thanks for all the suggestions. I agree luna65 he gave me some worthless fragrance advice. I have Perfect Match so I will try that. I need to purchase Open Windows and more Gotcha. I do believe the LP's have had an affect on him as well and he doesn't want the next guy to experience them.

Nevertheless, this is exciting! And I am so looking forward to dating and having fun since my divorce is finally final!!!

Sounds like you know what has been successful in the past and, while it might not work the same on every guy it's a good place to start. I think PM is possibly my favourite phero blend as it's the one that seems to give me clear hits and self-effects.

Have a great time!

I second what Dolly and Luna stated.

Also, I think PM is a good choice, firstly you have it on hand and its a blend that puts out a good, extra friendly vibe.

ETA I know this is not what the thread is about but you may want to seek other advice for dating ect.

It's great that you & the Ex are friends but he is most likely NOT going to be useful to you in this area.

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Wow tspicy, if I guy had *ever* said that to me, I would have totally lost my shit and gone off on his ass. My response would have probably begun with something such as, "Oh really... and what might you suggest I change next? My clothing style, my hair color, my friends???? OMG!!!!! My blood boils just thinking about that. LOL