Private Editions for MARCH 2014

AD-SugCream-temp.jpg

Sugared Cream

RE-RELEASED!

AD-SugBonfire-temp.jpg

Sugared Bonfire

(Must be shaken unless ordered in spray form.)

RE-RELEASED!

AD-PE-VivienneFF.jpg

Vivienne's Favorite Fragrance

9 available bottles

Made for 8 year old Vivienne by her sweet Mommy! Chocolate chip cookies, strawberries and cherries.

(LadyV, Hearts, Celrynnya....6 bottles left)

AD-PE-ValerieMMP.jpg

Valerie's Misty Melon Patch

11 available bottles

(Must be shaken unless ordered in spray form.)

AD-PE-RebeccaLC.jpg

Rebecca's Lab Coat

3 available bottles 0 bottles left

A unisex base scent with enough staying power to last under latex gloves, hand washing, and disinfectant.. White Musk, Light Patchouli, Light Amber, Cedar - woody.

This one came out very much as described. The cedar lends it a little bit of that antiseptically clean feel, but very pleasant and bold, absolutely unisex.

AD-PE-MollyBlueMag.jpg

Molly's Blue Magnolia

9 available bottles

(Molls, Ducky, StacyK., Blackcat, Katz, Cheshire Kitten x2, StacyK .. 1 bottles left)

AD-PE-JenniferSC.jpg

Jennifer's Siamese Cloud

15 available bottles

(IvyFiddlefox, Hearts, Halo, Lady V, StacyK, seajammarket, CinnamonMel, skydancer, Fleur ... 6 bottles left )

AD-PE-JenniferBCM.jpg

Jennifer's Black Cat Mojo

7 available bottles

(seajammarket, Luna, Katz, Nutrix, Storemy, skydancer, Blackcat ...0 bottles left)

AD-PE-JansCal.jpg

Jan's Calrissian

4 available bottles

(ElizOSP, Luna, Blackcat, Cheshire Kitten .... 0 bottles left Alternate: Olderbutwiser)

AD-PE-JanBB.jpg

Jan's Bonne Belle

4 available bottles

(ElizOSP, IvyFiddlefox, skydancer, seajammarket.... 0 bottles left)

AD-PE-CharleneSanctuary.jpg

Charlene's Sanctuary

7 available bottles

(StacyK, Blackcat, Ducky, Maeia, skydancer, Amalthea ... 1 bottles left)

AD-PE-SuzyBC.jpg

REBREW!

Lady Suzy's Birthday Cupcake

8 available bottles

(Hearts, LadyV, Tyvey, IvyFiddlefox, Gale ... 3 bottles left)

Ok, so we've been planning on re-releasing the Sugared Layerables...it was gonna be a surprise but a couple of you got ahead of us with your requests, so those two of you that ordered the Sugared rebrews, you're getting $10 refunded. Look out for the announcement of the comeback of the Sugared line verrry soon!

PS: SUGARED BOTTLES DO NOT NEED TO BE RESERVED. I can make more at any time, pretty much, so if you want to pay for one right away before I get the new order page up, just use the "additional PE" option and write in what you want, as it will end up at the right price. :)

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any are available, I would love to reserve a Blue Magnolia!

ETA: Rebecca's Lab Coat -- cannot even imagine what that might be!

Edited by Just Ducky

OOOOMMMGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

These all look amazing!! BlackCat, are those yours? Those labels!!! The cuteness!!! I can't wait to hear what's in Sanctuary... and how adorable is Vivenne's!! *squishy*

I asked for: blue sugar, magnolia, white musk, and oakmoss... Thank you so much, Mara! :kiss43:

I asked for: blue sugar, magnolia, white musk, and oakmoss... Thank you so much, Mara! :kiss43:

OMG YES!!!! MUST HAVE!!!!!!! Molls, that is sheer brilliance! My gray cells are already smelling it!

As usual it all looks so good!! :)

I'd like to get :

1 Sugared Cream

1 Sugared Bon Fire

1 Blue Magnolia

1 Charlene's Sanctuary please.

thanks!

Edited by StacyK

HOLD THE PHONE LADY SUZY REBREW??? OMG DID I ORDER THAT IN MY SLEEP?????

I Neeeeed lady Suzy and Vivienne!!!! PLEASE

++forgot to add that little bitch Suzy looooooved last month's PE of Make a Wish.. I finally remembered to give it to her last night and she loooved it and wore some to bed. It's cute how she puts on her perfumes too, she dabs like a true lady. Very small dabs on all her pulse points.. I slather that shit like butter.

Edited by LadyVictoria

I'll bet I know about the sanctuary PE.... :Emoticons0424:

I'd be willing to wager you do too :lol:

Is Sanctuary the one NuTrix wanted?

Yup, that's me alright :)

OHMYGOSH Mara! LOVE!!!! I am BEYOND excited...thrilled...amazed!!! Absolutely FANTABLOUS label!!!! Could cry...ok, did mist up, couldn't help it, would probably cry if hubby weren't already looking at me funny for jumping out of my skin after seeing this! - who thought perfume could be so emotional - in a totally GREAT way!!! ^_^

Per Luna's suggestion, I don't know if I need to request, but I'm completely interested in reserving:

Sugared Cream and

Sugared Bonfire

...unless it turns out reserving is unnecessary...

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! So excited to open up the laptop this morning and find these here! Labels look gorgeous! Seajammarket, are those pix of your actual bebes? So cute!

May I reserve one Charlene's Sanctuary? And one Molly's Blue Magnolia?

And yes, two of the kittehs are mine! I can't believe how perfect the labels are, Mara! LOVE the art on Siamese Cloud, and how adorable and trouble-making does that black kitten look!

So these are meant to be kind of weirdly complementary as a pair -- I'm on my way to work so will give more description later but here are the notes:

Black Cat Mojo -- black musk, creamy coffee, leather and woodsmoke.

Siamese Cloud -- white musk, lavender, buttercream and woodsmoke.

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! So excited to open up the laptop this morning and find these here! Labels look gorgeous! Seajammarket, are those pix of your actual bebes? So cute!

May I reserve one Charlene's Sanctuary? And one Molly's Blue Magnolia?

And yes, two of the kittehs are mine! I can't believe how perfect the labels are, Mara! LOVE the art on Siamese Cloud, and how adorable and trouble-making does that black kitten look!

So these are meant to be kind of weirdly complementary as a pair -- I'm on my way to work so will give more description later but here are the notes:

Black Cat Mojo -- black musk, creamy coffee, leather and woodsmoke.

Siamese Cloud -- white musk, lavender, buttercream and woodsmoke.

OMG, BlackCat.. those sound AMAZING!!!

PS - Mara, can you reserve another Magnolia for me?

Edited by Molls

OMG, BlackCat.. those sound AMAZING!!!

Well, I started planning them just before the shop closed in December so, you know, the product of MONTHS of obsessing!

And I love yours! Are you getting it phero'd?

Well, I started planning them just before the shop closed in December so, you know, the product of MONTHS of obsessing!

And I love yours! Are you getting it phero'd?

I hadn't thought about it, but maybe I will..

Will prob add more as details emerge but for now, could I please reserve a Suzy cupcake and a sugared bonfire (I'm taking no chances on that one!!)

The labels are too cute. The calrissian one! Lmao!!!

NuTrix, the Sanctuary is yours? That's a great name for a perfume, I love it:) What are the notes?

It's in the PE ideas thread.

I hadn't thought about it, but maybe I will..

I love it Molls ! What phero do you see wearing best with it?

If any are available, I would love to reserve a Blue Magnolia!

ETA: Rebecca's Lab Coat -- cannot even imagine what that might be!

Is Sanctuary the one NuTrix wanted? Who ordered the Lab Coat? What's in it?

Celrynnya had a thread in the PE ideas section a while back, here it is

I love it Molls ! What phero do you see wearing best with it?

I was thinking SS4W or maybe Levitation?

Molls yours is calling me but the NOLIA rapes me every single time

Can't have that!! ;)

NuTrix, the Sanctuary is yours? That's a great name for a perfume, I love it:) What are the notes?

Myrrh, Sandalwood, Carnation and Marshmallow root....and a ton of willful projection of intent for protection, spiritual grounding and bonding and for the qualities to both be received inward and extended outward toward others. It's hugely intent driven, even the notes were chosen specifically for their meanings:

Myrrh - Stimulating, soothing. Powerful guard against evil.

Sandalwood-sweet/smooth - Love exotic sensual atmospheric: aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.

Carnation - Power, energy, protection. Fascination, admiration.

Marshmallow root - Fertility, happiness, creativity, increase in psychic awareness, intuition, love, protection, exorcism. Gently commanding and persuading.

I'm so excited I may actually burst! :lol:

I need to go investigate the Black Cat Mojo me thinks....

If there are any left, Mara, put me down for bottle of Siamese Cloud and Black Cat Mojo. Blackcat, these sound amazing! Yes, the pics are actually of my babies. Calrissian is dressed for Halloween as Dog Vader. This is the german shepherd that I posted pic of smelling his duck's butt that I had rolled with Fideau. He loves LPs.

Edited by seajammarket